Jump to content

Wondering What This Kink Is Called


Recommended Posts


Hi everyone, I just joined. :) I've done a little BDSM before, but I've noticed that I have this fetish/kink for a while now... and I'm not sure what to call it, and I'm wondering if there's anyone else like this.

This is unrelated to my previous BDSM exploits, pretty different from anything I've done. I'm not a dom, either, definitely not, lol, and I don't consider myself to be a sadist either. But I really, really like to see cute guys in general pain or suffering. There can be like, a visible wound, or it could be emotional pain (like crying). Or I really like when they're seizing or shaking (seizures are the best). The sounds they make are awesome, for one thing, but I don't know... just seeing them in pain, not me causing it, and no one else actually causing it (like, I prefer it to be in an accident or something) is just such a turn on for me. I've never really understood it. I never even thought it was a turn-on back when I when I first discovered, I didn't really understand all this back then, lol. I discovered this from playing video games. Like when I would play Skyward Sword I would make Link run into these electric fields over and over because he would fall over and have a seizure and I loved it, the sounds and the shaking and tension, hahah. It's just so sexy to me.

Sorry if this is a weird thing to post, but I figured BDSM people might have a clue as to what it is, maybe?? So thanks for reading and let me know what you think! :)

  • Create New...