How do I become a good submissive switch?

de****

Posted

I know the feeling. I have a urge to be domaint but with some men i feel the urge to be submissive.

Posted

Some people who are switches find it difficult to move between roles.   There isn't a magic way to suddenly change your mindset.

It can be a case of thinking, do you want to go back to being in a role of being submissive?  Why? Why not?  It might be your struggles being that you are not really wanting to do this

Posted

I think it would help you focus on the pleasing part. If she's a Domme, then the way to please her is to give her control over you. Maybe it'll ease you to think of your submission as "trying to please the one I love", do it as an act of love and trust.

Posted

Trying to give control. Depends on how your current Dom is aswell. If you don't feel you can submit to him. Then maybe it's that.

Posted

Ooo I like puzzles 🤗..... But serious note if struggling to play a switch role I think best to do is seek out a dominating release. Not another partner may be a role in life in witch you can vent. Keeping the submisive role for your partner, But expressing dom/domme nature in another outlet.
Keep life in balance