Relatively experienced but looking to spice things up

Kinkycouple-9488

Kinkycouple-9488
Posted

We are a young 25 year old MF couple who have been together for 10 years. We have explored different ideas sexually and have become quite involved in male submission. We have done pegging, nipple ***, sitting on face etc.. as well as tying each other up and blind folded. Although I (female) don’t particular like the idea of *** - we would like to try and venture into new areas of kinkiness.. we would pretty much try anything unless the other one wouldn’t like it. Could we have some of your favourite ideas of how to continue our sexual exploration? Thanks

Posted

One game I played with a sub was she had to guess what was touching her whilst tied to each cornered of the bed & blindfolded. The best reaction was when I blew bubbles over her as she almost safeworded, I think more out of frustration because she hadn’t got a clue what it was. I’m more than happy to discuss the items I used as well as ideas privately. I wanted to post this in the open for you & others to see that sometimes even the gentlest of things can give you the best reactions.

• 1 year later...
Posted
Looks like your being outnumbered by the men here! Ah sod it, I’ll join her side! Not that she’ll need it, I dunno maybe flap a towel while she waits for the boys to regain continuousness ! Maybe offer a few complementing words every now and then!..👍