Punishment for Masochist

Rahulforf

Posted
On 1/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, deland783 said:

He told me if it happened again, he would tie me down and leave the house for a while.

This ties in with something I was saying above regarding punishment v ***.

At the best it's naivety.  Never, ever, leave someone restrained unattended. 

Posted
19 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

This ties in with something I was saying above regarding punishment v ***.

At the best it's naivety.  Never, ever, leave someone restrained unattended. 

“He told me he would ...” within this statement there is absolutely no problem. First of all it is just a thread at that point. But most importantly, even if ‘that’ happens at some point, it is about what’s going on in the sub’s mind. They should think they’re left alone ... while the top is next door playing PlayStation and still somehow keeping an eye on the sub - because I agree on that: the sub shouldn’t actually be left alone.
The original statement was made from a sub that received that thread form their top - what’s he supposed to say? “I’m gonna tie you up but will be next door”?! If you’re playing mind games that wouldn’t have the same effect.
Again: the top shouldn’t actually leave the place

Posted
12 minutes ago, andybee1307 said:

“He told me he would ...” within this statement there is absolutely no problem. First of all it is just a thread at that point. But most importantly, even if ‘that’ happens at some point, it is about what’s going on in the sub’s mind. They should think they’re left alone ... while the top is next door playing PlayStation and still somehow keeping an eye on the sub - because I agree on that: the sub shouldn’t actually be left alone.

I think this is when it gets complex between the psychological impact and keeping things safe
You can *** to death in under 5 minutes. Or survive with brain damage it little over 1 minute.  So, the time it takes to see something is wrong, drop playstation, run next door, cut loose, etc. could be too late.

I get, of course, within threats. You might say you'd do something you'd never actually do.  So in a case like that, if the sub is in a position to be punished your bluff is now called.

I know that, obviously, there are people who do stuff like this - which again I feel may well tie in with naivety rather than deliberate malice or neglect - but certainly; I don't feel this is the way to go.

Posted
28 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think this is when it gets complex between the psychological impact and keeping things safe
You can *** to death in under 5 minutes. Or survive with brain damage it little over 1 minute.  So, the time it takes to see something is wrong, drop playstation, run next door, cut loose, etc. could be too late.

I get, of course, within threats. You might say you'd do something you'd never actually do.  So in a case like that, if the sub is in a position to be punished your bluff is now called.

I know that, obviously, there are people who do stuff like this - which again I feel may well tie in with naivety rather than deliberate malice or neglect - but certainly; I don't feel this is the way to go.

I admit that playing PlayStation next door was a poor example - I could miss a lot while doing that 😅
You probably shouldn’t leave the room at all.
Still - if you were bluffing and end up at a point where you have to en*** your thread, you have options ... here’s what I’d do: blindfold the sub, put on some noice-canceling headphones and play their most hated music genre. Perhaps add some e-stim, a vibrator etc.
Then open the door so that they can feel the breeze and think you’re gone.
But you’ll actually just sit back and enjoy the show for half an hour (maybe check some mail) ... then “come back” and release them
Lesson learned ... both for the sub and for you and your empty thread 😂😉

Posted
21 minutes ago, andybee1307 said:

I admit that playing PlayStation next door was a poor example - I could miss a lot while doing that 😅
You probably shouldn’t leave the room at all.
Still - if you were bluffing and end up at a point where you have to en*** your thread, you have options ... here’s what I’d do: blindfold the sub, put on some noice-canceling headphones and play their most hated music genre. Perhaps add some e-stim, a vibrator etc.
Then open the door so that they can feel the breeze and think you’re gone.
But you’ll actually just sit back and enjoy the show for half an hour (maybe check some mail) ... then “come back” and release them
Lesson learned ... both for the sub and for you and your empty thread 😂😉

One word... RACK.....

I've been blindfolded and restrained in, and to, a cage. Door chained, secured and then left for over an hour. It was a long held fantasy of mine....

The risks were discussed and our concern for my safety was paramount so I was cuffed with the buckle type cuffs, threaded through the bars of the cage and clipped together. We checked I could undo them. The chain on the door was secured with a quick release carabina that I could reach, and undo, quickly and easily. I had my phone next to me with his number keyed in so all I'd have to do was hit the call button and he was outside in the garden, 3 minutes from call to him being in the room again.

I get the psychological aspect but there are cases where safety overrides that and this is one of them.

Knowing that, if needed, I could get out of there unaided. Knowing I was safe enabled me to immerse myself in my fantasy reasonably safely.