FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
19 minutes ago, Alexandre13 said:

Hey I need help with #2 plzzz

Bit too early for help with Puzzle Piece 2 as it is not released until 3pm UK time.  

Posted

Clue 1- Don Vito Corleone's  famous Advice?

Posted

@PixieDust......lol....i just spent half hour looking for #2..... Doh! Thanks for comment🙏🙏🙏🐺🐾🐾

Posted
8 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

@PixieDust......lol....i just spent half hour looking for #2..... Doh! Thanks for comment🙏🙏🙏🐺🐾🐾

Oopsie.... sorry,  yeah the release time this Treasure Hunt is back at 3pm UK time, so I found out..... they do like to keep us all on our toes but that makes it more fun 😁

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Oopsie.... sorry,  yeah the release time this Treasure Hunt is back at 3pm UK time, so I found out..... they do like to keep us all on our toes but that makes it more fun 😁

Thanks Pixie.....was not paying attention.....in middle of victory hobble round room re: photo challenge......lol.....Bless you🙏💚

Posted
16 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

Thanks Pixie.....was not paying attention.....in middle of victory hobble round room re: photo challenge......lol.....Bless you🙏💚

Congrats on photo comp.....post clues here and you never know you might have a double win on your hands,  gotta be in it to win it lol  ....so perhaps a good reminder for all to get posting with your clues, as anyone can win 

Posted

Clue # 2    I do love my cheeks to be rosy  😋

Posted

Clue #2 if you give me one of these, I may........I may just give you one back 😉🍑👋

Posted

Clue#2 these can give you a nice blush !!

Posted

#2 sometimes we get what we need when over the knee 😋

Posted

# 2 we must get to the bottom ,with this handy flirt..........

Posted

#2 must check out who's brave enough to lay their hand on me

Posted

Ooohh you are awful, but I like you 😁, results in you recieving one of these

Posted

#2 position 3 if you like me how about some impact play

Posted

Clue 2- Oh you have been Naughty Again!

Posted

Thanks for the second clue tips everyone 🖤💜
The best consequence of being naughty....