FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue 2 somebody really needs it, somebody really wants it other use it for punishment! 😘

Posted (edited)

Welcome 🤗

10 minutes ago, Nymphe said:

@Rahulforf thanks for my first Treasure!

Edited by Rahulforf
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Nymphe said:

Clue 2 somebody really needs it, somebody really wants it other use it for punishment! 😘 

😘

Edited by Rahulforf
Posted

How do you give these points away to another person?  Does anyone know?

Posted
23 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

How do you give these points away to another person?  Does anyone know?

Details how to give a piece away below - when you give it away, the points are given with it, when you recollect you will get your points back. 

22 hours ago, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, open a members profile and if they do not have one, there will be wording that says "Give a puzzle piece away now"  tap that and it will give a piece of yours away.  Once you give a piece away you need to go back and recollect it where you got it from. 

If you are going to be giving them away it is best to keep yourself a list of where you found them and which grid number they relate to, as the site gives away random ones.  At this stage there is only two to recollect but as time gets on with more being released, it becomes trickier to work out which day belongs to which grid.  

Hope this helps. 

MasterScorpio
Posted

#2 Bad subs get these sometimes good subs too

Posted

Can someone explain how this work where we are ment look ect

Posted
1 hour ago, domintraining said:

Can someone explain how this work where we are ment look ect

A copy of how to play is below and you will find the clues in this forum thread by scrolling backwards or using the clue glossary links if you are on the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site at the top of this page.  If you need help during the hunt, you can always post here on this thread and someone will be more than happy to help you out.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

Are you ready for the Fun Factory Treasure Hunt? 🎡🖤 Here's your new quest! I've hidden 24 puzzle pieces all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th Feburary you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, mulgrave123 said:

I have no idea what to do here

I have gifted you with your first puzzle piece 🧩 to start you off.  Rules on how to play are listed below and clues are found in this forum thread, by scrolling backwards. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

Are you ready for the Fun Factory Treasure Hunt? 🎡🖤 Here's your new quest! I've hidden 24 puzzle pieces all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th Feburary you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory. 

Posted

Will the pieces be hidden in different places this time...?

Posted
27 minutes ago, Bigben69of said:

How do you send people them

See below

On 1/16/2021 at 6:38 AM, PixieDust said:

To give away a piece, open a members profile and if they do not have one, there will be wording that says "Give a puzzle piece away now"  tap that and it will give a piece of yours away.  Once you give a piece away you need to go back and recollect it where you got it from. 

If you are going to be giving them away it is best to keep yourself a list of where you found them and which grid number they relate to, as the site gives away random ones.  At this stage there is only one to recollect but as time gets on with more being released, it becomes trickier to work out which day belongs to which grid.  

Posted

Ok so its only 2 so far? I got them both. Im try to keep up this time

Posted

Clue #3 add me to this list from day number 1 clue's and I'll shall help you grab these puzzle pieces!!!

Posted

Clue #3 if you like them why not add them here