Stretch Marks

sl****

Posted

This is actually a really nice thread and made me feel so much better about my stretch marks. I love the positivity on this website. 

Posted

Not in the slightest. Every mark and frekkle on a body tells a story. And I'm a good reader! 😜 haha

Posted

For me the bad ones are, sorry thats just me. Why are they referred to as tiger stripes? No resemblance to a tiger at all.

Posted
2 hours ago, ShropshireDom66 said:

For me the bad ones are, sorry thats just me. Why are they referred to as tiger stripes? No resemblance to a tiger at all.

The eyes are useless ,if the mind is blind........

Posted
4 hours ago, Boldbald said:

The eyes are useless ,if the mind is blind........

😈🔥🌈🐺🔥🐺🌈🔥😈

Which is why you deserve every beautiful thing!!

Posted

As I said just my opinion. As this is a topic themed forum. People are going to have different opinions to others. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted

They arent off putting for me.

But ive been rejected or shamed because of my own by people in the past. Depends on who sees them from my experience. Thankfully not too many negative ones regarding stretch marks in particular. But theyre your stripes 😌

Posted

I personally love my stretch marks. I find them very attractive on other people as well ☺️

Posted
17 hours ago, ShropshireDom66 said:

You ever seen a shaved tiger?

Posted

Stretch mark are pink and horizontal . Tiger stripes are different shades of colour and at least stripes. I mean the clue is in the name (Stretch Marks) not (Stretch Stripes)... just saying

Posted
40 minutes ago, Bounty said:

You ever seen a shaved tiger?

Tiger shaving?..CnC?

Posted
19 minutes ago, ShropshireDom66 said:

Stretch mark are pink and horizontal . Tiger stripes are different shades of colour and at least stripes. I mean the clue is in the name (Stretch Marks) not (Stretch Stripes)... just saying

Not always and generally the pink stretch marks are fresh ones.

Mine are vertical and now silver and I absolutely love them. They're a visual reminder that I've brought life into the world.

How can that not be sexy?

Posted

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You have yours I have mine thats all. No harm in that at all. The world would be boring if we all liked The same. For example Some women are Submissive some are Domme. Who is right... each to their own x

Posted

I hated mine for along time as well as my C-section scar but have slowly started to love them as they brought my precious child into the world & for that I'm grateful 🙏 

Be proud of them each &everyone is unique xx

Posted (edited)

Stretch marks add something to the shape of your body, they're beautiful in their own right. I have some too.

Tiger stripes? Awesome  :relieved:

Edited by Bons
Posted (edited)

No, and I have them too 

Edited by Maluni