Stretch Marks

sl****

Posted
Hell no!! I’m a bigger male and have lot or quite a few stretch marks on my body. I more care about how the girl looks after her body. If she trying to make her body sexy. And remember everyone sexy in their own way. I really believe that last sentence a lot!
Posted
Eh not really, it’s a natural part of being bigger. I’d be more surprised if someone didn’t have stretch marks tbh
Posted
Huge turn on if especially with black women it’s mouth watering 🤤
  • 1 month later...
Posted
No problem with stretch marks, sadly a major turn-off is cellulite, and a lumpy skin texture!
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I enjoy them shows we are not all perfect and bring more the beauty in all of us.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Tigers have tiger stripes, everyone loves a tiger
Posted

Hell, no! Skin is weird s**t. It does all kinds of strange things we have no control over. Ladies if your stretch marks bother you hit me up and I’ll remove them for free. Without anesthesia. 😁

Posted
Well in my opinion I love stretch marks on men, women or non gender and even myself. I have stretch marks on my thighs, on my butt when it grew alittle bigger and on my stomach from when I lost weight. Stretch marks are beautiful because they are so natural. Especially for women who got them from pregnancy. You just bring life into this world, why wouldn’t that be beautiful 😍
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
January 17, 2021, JenniferTP said:

They arent off putting for me.

But ive been rejected or shamed because of my own by people in the past. Depends on who sees them from my experience. Thankfully not too many negative ones regarding stretch marks in particular. But theyre your stripes 😌

Proof that you are a vicious tiger. 🐅🐯

Posted
Hell no they aren’t a turn off! I lovee the stretch marks on my hips and at the end of my back. I think they accentuate my body’s curves and I think they’re cute
Posted
No not at all. But do take care of them.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Stretch marks are extremely sexy! The more pronounced, the sexier. Instant hard when I see them and to get up close and personal... Pure heaven and everything else can wait.
Posted
I view stretch marks as battle scars and beauty marks
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a women It’s hard to find stretch marks sexy when you know the only reason they are there is because of being over weight or from having babies.