Stretch Marks

sl****

Posted

Real men don’t see the flaws they see the woman

Posted

Not at all, I actually find them very sexy if you don’t have at least some stretch marks your not the one for me

Posted

I love them they actually make me even hornier lol

Posted

It's all about your attitude, dont let the thought of them ruin a good session. Be confident, go for it and enjoy it.

Posted

if they're an issue it's not the right partner for me...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am new and my opinion is just that my opinion but you earned your beautiful Tiger stripes, and they are nothing to be ashamed of. Both the stripes and the woman wearing them are beautiful.....

Posted

Very unique "treasure map" no 2 are alike!!! Very sexy.

Posted

Nice personality, nice face, we are made for each other, we get along so well.......tut, shame about the stretch marks :crazy:

You either love them or hate them. My stretch marks and my c-section scar are a part of me.  

For those that find them a turn off, we cannot turn back the time and wish for such a perfect body after we have given birth or lost a sh*t load of weight. For me, it is classed as body shaming (for those that find it a turn off, finger point, make general comments, etc) just because I don't have a perfectly smooth stomach, flawless skin and no blemishes at all.

For those that don't see such scars, blemishes, etc, you are the sort of people that see past the book cover and embrace the person inside.

I won't apologise for going off on one, but hey ho. We are part of a community we where should be embracing each others bodies, irrelevant of what scars, blemishes we have. I will now hush up and go and sit in the corner like a good girl, not :jumping:

Posted

F*ck no! More stretch marks means thicker woman! More cushion for the pushin!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Stretch marks definitely aren't a turn off. I wouldn't say the mark themselves are a turn but they're gained by someone getting larger, personally I have sickness for the thickness if you know what I mean 😂 so stretch marks dont really change much, but I love what comes with em.
They low-key are kinda cool though, they're interesting to feel and touch, again I wouldn't say its a turn on but its definitely pleasant to touch

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I don’t think I even see care if they have any. It’s her presence smell tastes everything.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Women strut those tiger marks. Earn your stripes Roar!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Personal opinion? MOST women over the age of 18 have stretch marks somewhere, it happens alot during puberty and development with quick growth spurts, obviously again, the MAJORITY of women have stretch marks from pregnancy. For me if a grown man is turned off by that then he's looking for what he considers his perfect sex doll and that isn't for me ✌😘

Posted

I love a woman with stretch marks, especially on her ass.

• 1 month later...
Posted
Not for me. I like seeing it as it’s a part of nudity, nothing hidden nor plastic. I have the same thing towards cellulite on hips. It can be a turn on sometimes.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Sunflower...its a no to the question...wear them proudly xxx
Posted
Tiger stripes are a normal part of the majority of people