Need female dom advice

Mjunky

Posted

My husband and I have started experimenting with some sex toys, and he ordered a bed restraint system and we went to the adult store and got a dildo and other fun things. My question is this: he wants me to tie him up and be the slave. I am normally the one who gets tied up. I have 2 kids under 5, so I know how to be an alpha when necessary, but not really with my husband. I need advice on what sort of things to say when he's tired up.  It doesn't come naturally to me to be ***ful with him..it feels awkward.  I need a script to at least memorize so when I get him tied down I can have SOMETHING to say to get him off... please help!!

Posted

Hi, in the forum there is a section dedicated to stories members write and post. Maybe that would be a great place to start, as there are some crackers there which may help guide you in the direction you seek 😊

Posted

Ask him to show of the videos or stories that he likes to give you an idea of what to say, everyone has slightly different things & if he can show what he likes specifically then you can base your words around that ?

Posted

Ask him to show of the videos or stories that he likes to give you an idea of what to say, everyone has slightly different things & if he can show what he likes specifically then you can base your words around that

Posted

Not knowing him or you, it's impossible to tell you what to say its entirely likely we don't share kinks or find the same things arousing.

Role-playing might be a way to go if you find yourself feeling awkward, easier if you're playing a part..and you may well enjoy it, @Primal***has made an excellent suggestion, perhaps get your husband to read a few and find out which float his boat and come up with a scenario around those things, or, read some yourself and go with what makes you tingle, he'll Definitely have a better experience if you're enjoying yourself.

If it becomes something you'd like to do more often, you'll fall into your Domme style quite easily, IF its inside you, you can't *** Dominance though, be honest with him if you're not feeling it.