Want to meet other littles

Posted

Is there any parties or anything in the Yorkshire, ideally North Yorkshire area for people in the ddlg lifestyle? I donts know any other littles and would love to make some little friends

Posted
@MistressLagertha could you please send me the links to those events in a message? We'd like to contact the organisers and see if we can add them to our events database :)
Posted
23 minutes ago, serenaa said:

@MistressLagertha could you please send me the links to those events in a message? We'd like to contact the organisers and see if we can add them to our events database :)

Happy to send you links privately, if that’s not breaking the rules (as a recent system message I got liked to tell me). But they are advertised on Fetlife.  

• 1 year later...
Littleboycock
Posted
On 3/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, Lyndsey said:

Is there any parties or anything in the Yorkshire, ideally North Yorkshire area for people in the ddlg lifestyle? I donts know any other littles and would love to make some little friends

what is a "little"

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
18 minutes ago, Littleboycock said:

hello? What is a little?

is your copy of Google on the blink?

Posted
46 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

is your copy of Google on the blink?

Maybe they're still asking jeeves?

Posted (edited)

I do feel a bit bad about snarking, but I think if it's a question that's clearly been missed to wait 11 days and then ask the same question again... 

anyway, from this website...

https://www.fetish.com/baby-girlboy/

Edited by eyemblacksheep
Littleboycock
Posted

thaks for the link. Alot of sarcastic comments but no answers - and now I have found the answer, the only thing I can say is......fucking weird!

Posted
2 hours ago, Littleboycock said:

the only thing I can say is......fucking weird!

it's not my bag either - but, like, we all have things that makes us happy.  I have no problems with littles, etc. it's just not my bag.

Posted

I just joined here, been a little for years. Been to some of the events you mentioned above. Anyone wanting a little friend just send me a message.