I love small boobs

Bumblecake

Posted

I like to lick and suck on small boobs that can fit into my mouth. One time I sucked on her boobs I started to drool! Next time I want to try sucking on her boobs with vanilla frosting 😋❤️ How would I ask her about that? She had the perfect size boobs too. They fit right inside my mouth. 

Posted

Approach the subject in a light heated manner almost as it it were a joke. Suggest the frosting and see how she reacts

Posted

Thanks! It worked thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it on her. She said it sounds amazing

Posted

Aww so delighted for you!!! Glad it helped

Posted

You'll need to let us know how you get on

• 5 months later...
Posted

I love my boobs being sucked, i have small perky boobs with big dark brown puffy nipples.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

Im a slim 34 year old with tiny 34AA breasts  always hid them as i never realised there was men that actuall found small itsy bitsy tits a turn on

Edited by Del-8443
  • 2 months later...
Posted
As male I can confirm: small or flat is beautiful. Perhaps along with some nice nipples.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

34AA sounds perfect to me. You should be proud to show them. There are many out there who find them a definite turn on🤪

SmallBoobieBabe
Posted

If you’d to see some perfectly perky AA boobies with the perfect shaped and color nipples, let me know. I have some photos that will make your toes curl.😉