How to instill *** in your lover.

UnwiseSexCouple

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted

We have played with ***. Used a dog shock collar- the hotest thing we have tried so far. Partner usually very keen to please. Totally focused on the paranoia that a shock might be coming. 

The shock can be quite mild and still produce the effect. 

Any suggestions of low-harm ways to hurt or scare or generally mess with a partner? 

Posted

I love *** play,I really enjoy it both ways as the victim and the ***r. I only play with subs or Dommes that know me intimately and with those that I Trust . Trust is so important because of the potential dangers involved. Communication. Talk at great lengths with what your fantasies are concerning the theatrics of the scene. Make sure for certain that your partner is relaxed and comfortable with you before taking big steps into the dark side. The ***r needs to be highly sensitive and aware of your partners psyche and body language and read the subtle signs that what you are doing is not causing them unwanted distress and discomfort. As a submissive I want to feel danger it’s extremely exciting to feel that *** and begging for mercy at the hands of my ***er. For me it’s a huge massive endorphins rush to be in either role. Unfortunately though I’ve experienced this play going horribly wrong and I got real hurt physically by someone who didn’t read the rules. I’m not trying to put anybody off,far from it but I just don’t want anyone to have a negative experience. My advice to you is for you and your partner to talk with an experienced Domme that enjoys *** play because they will have more sense and reason with health and safety aswell as avoiding the pitfalls

Posted

Sensory deprivation accentuate that feeling. Adding to a different type of low ***, like branding with a skewer, cold metal, extra thin caning, mild pussy booting, whispering horrible things you are going to inflict while grabbing hard flesh...

Posted

Make sure the partner can see the knife then blindfold and restrain. I use a spoon from that point on, but they are not to know as I gently ease it across their neck while whispering harshly in their ear about being "mine to do with as I please" 😊

Posted (edited)

Tying them up and leaving them for an indefinite amount of time **trigger warning for those with abandonment issues, might be a hard limit for some... also don't go too far... although you could open and close front door for extra head fuckery** (to be read in the manner of T&Cs apply)

Blindfolded face slapping.... depending on level of *** and *** agreed,  this can evoke ***...

Stumbling... being dragged round whilst restrained/ blindfolded... *** of falling,  tripping, being disorientated.... then indulge in any pleasures you may wish to seek

🔥😈🔥

Edited by Deleted Member
To add dramatic intonation
Posted

blindfolded anything really, leaving bound in places where they '***' discovery works

being hunted is also good if u have a place to play

Posted

Fire I love the *** that you install in me 🥵

Posted
Just now, TAROTT said:

Fire I love the *** that you install in me 🥵

You should be afraid,  very afraid!!! 

Nothing more terrifying than a woman who knows who she is and is able to use the full extent of that power

🔥😈🏴‍☠️😈🔥

Posted

God yes I just hope I’m saved for entertainment and don’t end up being melted into glue when finally women take over 

Posted
7 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

God yes I just hope I’m saved for entertainment and don’t end up being melted into glue when finally women take over 

that's a great ***, from being too close to a fire

which incidentally is a great way to instil ***, proximity to heat sources

Posted

I agree Kymi . You just have to embrace the flames of heat with an overwhelming sense of ***ness....wonderful! 

Posted
2 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

I agree Kymi . You just have to embrace the flames of heat with an overwhelming sense of ***ness....wonderful! 

or be tied near to it, always thought spit roast ply would b good for inducing such pleasurable ***, or human kebab

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

Tying them up and leaving them for an indefinite amount of time **trigger warning for those with abandonment issues, might be a hard limit for some... also don't go too far... although you could open and close front door for extra head fuckery** (to be read in the manner of T&Cs apply)

Blindfolded face slapping.... depending on level of *** and *** agreed,  this can evoke ***...

Stumbling... being dragged round whilst restrained/ blindfolded... *** of falling,  tripping, being disorientated.... then indulge in any pleasures you may wish to seek

🔥😈🔥

😈🔥😈

UnwiseSexCouple
Posted
On 2/24/2021 at 7:32 AM, Firewitch said:

🔥😈🔥

Some inspiring suggestions and nicely put. 

• 11 months later...
Posted

In boot of a car with a burner phone with one preset number. They phone it and hear the famous Liam Neeson dialogue from Taken....

Kinda fucked that up lol.