SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue#1 stick to this code and you won’t go far wrong!

Posted

Oh well here we are again!!!!!! Another treasure hun!!!! Clue #1 this conduct deserves a code 😝

Posted

Here we go again 😁

Clue # 1 When you get about FET conduct yourself appropriately or the tune you will be singing will on your own and out the door.  🚪

Posted

Yesssss another treasure hunt . Do enjoy a good hunt .

Posted

Oh Yeah! Another amazing hunt has begun. I am super excited about it. But I am having trouble finding the first clue to this hunt. I was wondering if someone could please help me with it?

Posted

#1 The leader of the band waves his baton in morse

Posted

Ooh la la another hunt!!!!! 😀 😃 😁
I absolutely love these!!!!

Posted

my first hunt...... & I'm lost 😆 🤣 I'm going to keep looking though..if I find 1- I'm good with that lol 😆

Posted

Was a pleasant surprise logging in to discover another treasure hunt! - thank you @pappaman for gifting me the first piece! ☺️

Posted

Watch your conduct you will get a warning

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
2 hours ago, Allure said:

Was a pleasant surprise logging in to discover another treasure hunt! - thank you @pappaman for gifting me the first piece! ☺️

Your  very welcome 

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

woohooo another treasure hunt... clue #1 conduct yourself in the correct manner

Posted

Thanks @pappaman for sending me first piece! hope i finish it this time!

Posted

Hmmmm.....wonder how many took time to read round first icon puzzle piece???🙏🌈🙏😘.......big tribeVibe n thanks admin team....like ya stylie!🙏🙏🔏😘

Posted
5 hours ago, BrattiBri said:

What does it look like?

I have gifted you your first piece to start you off so that  you can see what you are searching for.  If you would like some further help, you are welcome to message me