SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Yay! First time I found them all lol. Great Clues!!

Posted

I am stuck on #13...I have the other 23. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated! Thanking you all!

Posted

i’m missing one but i can’t seem to find the clue for it

Posted

Oh fun!  I just discovered a treasure hunt. No idea what to look for other than icons but I'm reading the clues to try:suckmy:

sexydanielle1212
Posted

ill do this how does it work

Posted

Can’t find 10, 13 and 21 and not sure where to even find the clues

Posted

I cannot find number 10 and 13 can anyone help please?

Posted
12 hours ago, CurvyTroubleness said:

I cannot find number 10 and 13 can anyone help please?

Happy you were able to find the pieces you were missing.

8 hours ago, domfun said:

Stuck on 22 and 24

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like some help you are welcome to message me 

Posted
On 4/4/2021 at 7:00 AM, your1desire said:

Oh fun!  I just discovered a treasure hunt. No idea what to look for other than icons but I'm reading the clues to try:suckmy:

Happy to give you hand if you want to catch up on the pieces you are missing.  Please feel free to message me.

22 hours ago, sexydanielle1212 said:

ill do this how does it work

If you would like me to explain in detail, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
On 4/4/2021 at 4:06 AM, PortHope69 said:

I am stuck on #13...I have the other 23. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated! Thanking you all!

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like some help you are welcome to message me 

Posted

anyone got any clues for where #13 Is I have the other 23 but missing just that one

Posted
On 3/8/2021 at 9:45 AM, HornyHolly said:

Oh Yeah! Another amazing hunt has begun. I am super excited about it. But I am having trouble finding the first clue to this hunt. I was wondering if someone could please help me with it?

I'm having trouble finding the 1st icon as well. I've just been going on hoping it will hit me while searching for others. Did you find it? 

Posted
On 3/21/2021 at 4:14 AM, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message

Unable to message you as your criteria settings are preventing me.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help. 

Have sent you a message

I'm lost here I reckon, I dont know the number layout.

Posted

Can someone please help me find 13

Posted
5 hours ago, Sabertooth_biker said:

anyone got any clues for where #13 Is I have the other 23 but missing just that one

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help.

1 hour ago, your1desire said:

I'm having trouble finding the 1st icon as well. I've just been going on hoping it will hit me while searching for others. Did you find it? 

52 minutes ago, Brock2_0 said:

I'm lost here I reckon, I dont know the number layout.

34 minutes ago, mnchen924 said:

Can someone please help me find 13

I have sent the rest of you a message. 

Posted

Getting crazy to find the last 3 😅😅

Posted
2 hours ago, uetz285 said:

Getting crazy to find the last 3 😅😅

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help.

Posted

Totally cannot work out 17 

Posted
2 hours ago, jade_louise said:

Totally cannot work out 17 

Have sent you a message

MasterScorpio
Posted

#17 It's news on your homepage