SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

That was fun

Edited by Mark7
Posted

Clue # 24 the last one.. its recommended that you change this regularly but don't use your date of birth 🤔🤔🤔

Mz_Whiplash
Posted (edited)

clue #24 I like to use numbers and letters for mine and always keep it secret

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Clue #24
I think I’m gonna pass on this one
Good day everyone and good luck

Muffdiver21
Posted

Thanks 4 all the clues and for all the people who helped when was stuck.done a really good job with this hunt just gutted its finished :(

Posted

Woohoo! Another great event, thank you to all who done the clues. Great effort 😊

Posted

Well folks and fellow kinksters, we have come to the end of another treasure hunt. Thanks to Fetish for running it, but a HUGE THANK YOU to @lil-monsterand @PixieDustespecially, but also to all the others for your outstanding clues. A couple this time had me thinking. Hopefully you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Take care!

Posted
2 hours ago, Naughtymonster said:

Can done one help me with #21 please I miss that one

2 hours ago, raiford659 said:

I need help on 21!

Have sent you both a message 

Posted

Ahhh dear... another challenge completed.... roll on the next one!!

Posted

#24 Find Woundwort and you're not far from the final piece

Posted

Yay, 24/24! Thank you to all who gave those amazing clues ♥️

Posted

#24/24: huge tribeVibe n thanks to all for fun treasure hunt!🙏🙏🙏🔏

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

This has been great fun. Clue 24, generally you need a word to pass 

Posted

Same trouble with#13 understand clue don't know where to find where I've done it

Posted

Well that's the end of another great Treasure Hunt. I love these and can't wait for the next one. Special thanks to all regular clue providers, especially @lil-monster for helping me with the one icon I couldn't find.