SHIRI ZINN Treasure Hunt

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Shiri Zinn Treasure Hunt Clue links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
7 minutes ago, LesLeo94 said:

@lil-monster I didn’t get your message

You may have to send me a message instead ☺️

Posted
24 minutes ago, wycombe789 said:

I can’t find number 2

Tried sending you a message but you have message filter, you can message me if you need help!! ☺️

24 minutes ago, PortHope69 said:

I haven't even been able to find the first one...lol

I've gifted you your first one message me if you need any help finding the other two ☺️

Posted
3 minutes ago, Chipmunkv6 said:

Ok never do well at this treasure hunts any help would be appreciated

I have gifted you, your first piece to start you off.  I was unable to message you directly as your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so but if you would like some help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, LesLeo94 said:

When does clue #4 comes out?

A new piece is released each day at 3pm UK time and once located clues will placed in this forum thread.  So clue 4 will not appear until that time. 

Posted
15 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Clue #3 sometimes it's just good to perv on your own photos from time to time 😝👀

Another hunt @lil-monster and once again you deliver. Life without you and @PixieDustwould be a dark life indeed. Two amazing people, and two ladies I adore xxxxx 

Posted

So I found something? Just joined like 3 hours ago so not completely sure what's up.

Posted

Clue # 4 Do you look sexy in a Crown 👑 or is a Star more you thing, or just maybe you prefer the basic look 🙍‍♀️🙍‍♂️, either way you all have one 😁

Posted

Clue #4 what type do you have either free 💁‍♀️ a 🌟 or a 👑

Posted

Clue# 4 go here it see all your information at a glance.

Posted

#4 in your boatful of penises you'll find a picture

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

clue #4 which group you are in will dictate which features you will have ... which one will you chose :)

Posted

Clue #4: Upgrade and unlock more kinky fun ;) 

Posted

Clue #4 are you a star or queen/king ?

Posted

Clue 4 :You need one of these to enter a club so her is only the same,Usually clubs are stamps,Here it's free,Stars or crowns which ever it maybe we all need one to stay x