FemDom: Post-Shower Edging Session (NSFW)

Gentle_Femdom

Gentle_Femdom
Posted (edited)

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

FemDom: Post-Shower Edging Session 

Part 1 (Fiction)

She combed her short wet hair away from her face and reached for a clip. Don’t want this getting in the way of Fun Time. 

A wave of chill seeped into her skin as the cold started to affect her; she welcomed it, especially after the pampering hot shower that had relaxed her.

The bathroom door swung open and a waft of steam rolled out, pooling on the ceiling. 

Like the echo of a rifle shot, the scent of soap made its way to her a moment later. The mere wisp of it igniting her senses. She let out a small whisper-like gasp. 

Their habit of having 'Fun Time' Sessions directly after showering gave her a Pavlovian response; she felt a swell deep inside of her, dampening her panties with cum. 

His footsteps gave-off flip-flop like slaps on the floor as he walked out. She watched him approach her, already semi-erect and covered in perspiration. 

"There was enough hot water for you after all?," she mused. 

Smirking, he replied, "Yes Ma'am," as he continued to dry himself. 

When he'd finished, he set the towel down at the foot of the bed then stood there, patiently waiting for direction. 

She loved to make him wait as she finished the final touches on herself: eyeliner, earrings, and fishnet stockings. 

His eyes were trailing her every movement, and she knew it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him shift on and off the balls of his feet as he kept his hands to his sides. 

She then stared directly at him as she slowly covered one leg, then the next with her fishnet stockings. The audible inhale from him fed her devious smile as she straightened herself. 

Their hardwood floors exaggerated her every step, creaking and groaning as she encroached upon him.

Extending out her right hand, she had it hover over his chest, still radiating a slight amount of heat. He's always warm, like a tea cozy. 

Simultaneously her lips brushed his left shoulder as her fingertips traced his chest. An undeniable shiver overwhelmed his body. At this, she giggled.

Teasingly she asked him, "will you be a compliant Lover today?"

"Yes, Ma'am" his normally deep voice was uncharacteristically high in his response.

"Good," as she tapped his pubic area with a gentle pat and tells him, "now lay, face-up, in the middle of the bed." As she moves away from him she adds, "and make yourself comfortable," while giving him a knowing smile over her shoulder. 

He immediately understands what he must do: to have himself slightly popped-up (so he could see her at all times) with his legs spread somewhat apart.

She watches him adjust into position--her favourite--knowing full well that he will expect her to do a "business as usual" kind of session with him. Little does he know.

Pretending to decide what toy she wants to start their session with, she paces, reaching out for one then another and another, but ultimately setting them all back down. She was waiting for his dick to become soft. 

She picks up the blindfold and looks directly into his longing eyes. He does love it when I use this. Perhaps this can be a reward. But like all the other toys, she sets it back down.

"Hum, you know what Lover...?" she queries in a low, drawn-out sort of way. 

Then she quickly pounces, straddling his hips and resting her already soaking wet panties on him.

His eyebrows raise at this, clearly surprised by her change in routine. 

Leaning over him, she begins to whisper next to his ear, "we don't need toys right now, do we?"

He hums out "Mmm-mmm" confirming the negative. 

She takes the back of his neck firmly into her icy hand, "what was that? I didn't hear you."

"No, Ma'am."

"Mmm, that's better."

Caressing his neck and shoulders, she nibbles on his ear and smiles inwardly as he moans at this.

She then begins a long downward trail of tender kisses: down his neck, his chest, a small lick for his bellybutton. Shifting herself ever downward, she gives wet kisses to his pelvis before hovering her mouth over his (again) semi-erect shaft a moment before moving down to his inner thighs.

At the foot of the bed she grabs a small length of rope then begins tying his balls with it, wrapping it around and deftly splitting one testicle from the other. With the extra length of cord, she wraps it over his shaft and ties a neat little bow. 

Then she lays herself down between his legs. "My favourite place in the whole world, isn't it my Love?"

"Oh yes Ma'am," he eagerly exhales.

"Now, your goal is to hold-out until the very end because tonight," she continues breathily, "tonight I want to feel all that pent-up, hot, delicious cum deep inside of me."

She put her frigid hands down on his inner thighs, almost gripping them, "do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"What?" She asks coyly.

"No cumming until you tell me to." A pause, and then he remembers, "Madam."

"Mmm, that's a good boy," she coos.

While his eyes were closed with his head jerked back as if he were reciting a small prayer, she reaches for a remote control and presses the Play button.

Their surround sound speakers start omitting a special audio track she'd made, just for him. A 20 minute montage of her orgasms.

His head s back down to face her as she grins and begins to ever so gently lick his throbbing cock.

She flicks her tongue on one testicle, then the other and starts a counterclockwise cycle: her tounge rolls over his dick, from the bottom right all the way up his shaft, then over his blooming mushroom, then down the left side of his shaft before she suckles and licks each ball, tenderly, then starts the cycle over again.

His moans were becoming more and more audible over the audio orgasms. Then his arms swung inward, close to his body as he grabbed the bed sheet beneath him and firmly gripped it into his fists.

She listens for her hidden cue at the halfway point. Once it arrives she lifts herself onto all fours and puts her hands down on either side of his hips. 

"Look into my eyes," she demands him.

Then, while keeping their eyes locked, she takes his penis fully into her mouth, all the way down, deep throating her first thrust down. She holds it there, watching his jaw drop, then slowly rises, pushing her tongue up the whole way until it flicks off.

"Oh god," he exclaims. 

"Goddess," she giggles, then lightly taps his balls.

His wince was barely heard over the now overlapping orgasms on the recording, but she knew she'd got him.

"Yes, my Goddess. I'm at your mercy," he pleads. 

"No truer words said."

Then with her left hand, she grabbed his balls and gently pulled them down to pull back his foreskin even more. With her right hand, she licked her palm a heavy layer of saliva. 

At this, she gave a devious smile before cupping her palm over the head of his cock as she rubs it in fast clockwise motions. After 10 seconds of this, his hips begin to gyrate in vain attempt to slow down the stimulation. 

One crocodile, two crocodiles, three crocodiles. She completely releases him, his dick & balls bouncing back.

She lays herself down between his legs again, then begins giving continuous, gentle, wet licks all over his balls and dick.

"Oh, Ma'am, please," he pleads. "Please slow down."

She pauses, then digs her face between his balls and hums against them for an entire length of breath in response.

"Ma'am," his voice is strained.

"No cumming," she says and as if on cue, the track they'd been listening to amps up in intensity. Their ears are filled with time after time of her screaming out 'I'm cuming!'

"Oh fuck," he pants.

Then she resumes sucking his balls while pumping his shaft with one hand and massaging his taint with the other.

He tries to move away from her but she persists. 

"Wait!" he yells out.

She pulls completely away and taps his balls 5 times.

His body wreaths and twitches at the conflicting *** and pleasure. But as she looks down at him, his dick is glistening. 

"Mmm, so much pre cum for me."

She turns off the audio, then slowly brings her face down to his dick. 

Holding his cock, she coats her lips with his pre cum as if it were chapstick before licking it up.

"Mmm," she coos. 

His breathing is sharp through his nose as he watches her.

"Time to unwrap you," she says with a hint of mocking disappointment. "But you know what that means?"

"I'm at your pleasure, Madam."

She bites her lower lip and giggles in reply, "always Sweetheart."

---End of part 1---

Edited by Gentle_Femdom
Grammar & formatting.
Posted
5 hours ago, Gentle_Femdom said:

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 1 (Fiction)

She combed her short wet hair away from her face and reached for a clip. Don’t want this getting in the way of Fun Time. 

A wave of chill seeped into her skin as the cold started to affect her; she welcomed it, especially after the pampering hot shower that had relaxed her.

The bathroom door swung open and a waft of steam rolled out, pooling on the ceiling. 

Like the echo of a rifle shot, the scent of soap made its way to her a moment later. The mere wisp of it igniting her senses. She let out a small whisper-like gasp. 

Their habit of having 'Fun Time' Sessions directly after showering gave her a Pavlovian response; she felt a swell deep inside of her, dampening her panties with cum. 

His footsteps gave-off flip-flop like slaps on the floor as he walked out. She watched him approach her, already semi-erect and covered in perspiration. 

"There was enough hot water for you after all?," she mused. 

Smirking, he replied, "Yes Ma'am," as he continued to dry himself. 

When he'd finished, he set the towel down at the foot of the bed then stood there, patiently waiting for direction. 

She loved to make him wait as she finished the final touches on herself: eyeliner, earrings, and fishnet stockings. 

His eyes were trailing her every movement, and she knew it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him shift on and off the balls of his feet as he kept his hands to his sides. 

She then stared directly at him as she slowly covered one leg, then the next with her fishnet stockings. The audible inhale from him fed her devious smile as she straightened herself. 

Their hardwood floors exaggerated her every step, creaking and groaning as she encroached upon him.

Extending out her right hand, she had it hover over his chest, still radiating a slight amount of heat. He's always warm, like a tea cozy. 

Simultaneously her lips brushed his left shoulder as her fingertips traced his chest. An undeniable shiver overwhelmed his body. At this, she giggled.

Teasingly she asked him, "will you be a compliant Lover today?"

"Yes, Ma'am" his normally deep voice was uncharacteristically high in his response.

"Good," as she tapped his pubic area with a gentle pat and tells him, "now lay, face-up, in the middle of the bed." As she moves away from him she adds, "and make yourself comfortable," while giving him a knowing smile over her shoulder. 

He immediately understands what he must do: to have himself slightly popped-up (so he could see her at all times) with his legs spread somewhat apart.

She watches him adjust into position--her favourite--knowing full well that he will expect her to do a "business as usual" kind of session with him. Little does he know.

Pretending to decide what toy she wants to start their session with, she paces, reaching out for one then another and another, but ultimately setting them all back down. She was waiting for his dick to become soft. 

She picks up the blindfold and looks directly into his longing eyes. He does love it when I use this. Perhaps this can be a reward. But like all the other toys, she sets it back down.

"Hum, you know what Lover...?" she queries in a low, drawn-out sort of way. 

Then she quickly pounces, straddling his hips and resting her already soaking wet panties on him.

His eyebrows raise at this, clearly surprised by her change in routine. 

Leaning over him, she begins to whisper next to his ear, "we don't need toys right now, do we?"

He hums out "Mmm-mmm" confirming the negative. 

She takes the back of his neck firmly into her icy hand, "what was that? I didn't hear you."

"No, Ma'am."

"Mmm, that's better."

Caressing his neck and shoulders, she nibbles on his ear and smiles inwardly as he moans at this.

She then begins a long downward trail of tender kisses: down his neck, his chest, a small lick for his bellybutton. Shifting herself ever downward, she gives wet kisses to his pelvis before hovering her mouth over his (again) semi-erect shaft a moment before moving down to his inner thighs.

At the foot of the bed she grabs a small length of rope then begins tying his balls with it, wrapping it around and deftly splitting one testicle from the other. With the extra length of cord, she wraps it over his shaft and ties a neat little bow. 

Then she lays herself down between his legs. "My favourite place in the whole world, isn't it my Love?"

"Oh yes Ma'am," he eagerly exhales.

"Now, your goal is to hold-out until the very end because tonight," she continues breathily, "tonight I want to feel all that pent-up, hot, delicious cum deep inside of me."

She put her frigid hands down on his inner thighs, almost gripping them, "do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

"What?" She asks coyly.

"No cumming until you tell me to." A pause, and then he remembers, "Madam."

"Mmm, that's a good boy," she coos.

While his eyes were closed with his head jerked back as if he were reciting a small prayer, she reaches for a remote control and presses the Play button.

Their surround sound speakers start omitting a special audio track she'd made, just for him. A 20 minute montage of her orgasms.

His head s back down to face her as she grins and begins to ever so gently lick his throbbing cock.

She flicks her tongue on one testicle, then the other and starts a counterclockwise cycle: her tounge rolls over his dick, from the bottom right all the way up his shaft, then over his blooming mushroom, then down the left side of his shaft before she suckles and licks each ball, tenderly, then starts the cycle over again.

His moans were becoming more and more audible over the audio orgasms. Then his arms swung inward, close to his body as he grabbed the bed sheet beneath him and firmly gripped it into his fists.

She listens for her hidden cue at the halfway point. Once it arrives she lifts herself onto all fours and puts her hands down on either side of his hips. 

"Look into my eyes," she demands him.

Then, while keeping their eyes locked, she takes his penis fully into her mouth, all the way down, deep throating her first thrust down. She holds it there, watching his jaw drop, then slowly rises, pushing her tongue up the whole way until it flicks off.

"Oh god," he exclaims. 

"Goddess," she giggles, then lightly taps his balls.

His wince was barely heard over the now overlapping orgasms on the recording, but she knew she'd got him.

"Yes, my Goddess. I'm at your mercy," he pleads. 

"No truer words said."

Then with her left hand, she grabbed his balls and gently pulled them down to pull back his foreskin even more. With her right hand, she licked her palm a heavy layer of saliva. 

At this, she gave a devious smile before cupping her palm over the head of his cock as she rubs it in fast clockwise motions. After 10 seconds of this, his hips begin to gyrate in vain attempt to slow down the stimulation. 

One crocodile, two crocodiles, three crocodiles. She completely releases him, his dick & balls bouncing back.

She lays herself down between his legs again, then begins giving continuous, gentle, wet licks all over his balls and dick.

"Oh, Ma'am, please," he pleads. "Please slow down."

She pauses, then digs her face between his balls and hums against them for an entire length of breath in response.

"Ma'am," his voice is strained.

"No cumming," she says and as if on cue, the track they'd been listening to amps up in intensity. Their ears are filled with time after time of her screaming out 'I'm cuming!'

"Oh fuck," he pants.

Then she resumes sucking his balls while pumping his shaft with one hand and massaging his taint with the other.

He tries to move away from her but she persists. 

"Wait!" he yells out.

She pulls completely away and taps his balls 5 times.

His body wreaths and twitches at the conflicting *** and pleasure. But as she looks down at him, his dick is glistening. 

"Mmm, so much pre cum for me."

She turns off the audio, then slowly brings her face down to his dick. 

Holding his cock, she coats her lips with his pre cum as if it were chapstick before licking it up.

"Mmm," she coos. 

His breathing is sharp through his nose as he watches her.

"Time to unwrap you," she says with a hint of mocking disappointment. "But you know what that means?"

"I'm at your pleasure, Madam."

She bites her lower lip and giggles in reply, "always Sweetheart."

---End of part 1---

Gripping, exciting and a total joy. Oh to be him lol.
A gorgeous read, so well written and I long for the next instalment. Thank you for sharing

Gentle_Femdom
Posted

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 2
(Fiction)

She gets off of the bed and looks down at him, deciding what to do next with her fuck toy. Then it dawns on her.

"Turn over and put your hands behind your back."

While he moves, she reaches for one of the black satin neckties then makes two slip knots near the centre of it; I simply love making these as handcuffs... the more he resists, the tighter they become.

His head faced her and so did one of his knees which was extended out to give his crotch space. 

Running her fingers over the satin, an audible straining of pulled fabric cut the silence. She stood there and watched his breathing become longer, deeper. 

"You know, my Pet, I requested that you wait all week for me to cum. Were you a good boy? Did you keep your hands off of that dick of mine?"

"Oh yes Madam, I haven't..."

"So then you knew, for quite some time, that this day--this Moment--was going to happen." She puts one knee down on the bed as she applies the makeshift handcuffs to his wrists.

He says nothing but his breathing becomes deep, basking in blissful anticipation.

"Didn't you?" She presses with a sternness to her voice, crisping the cold air. 

"Uh, well, yes Ma'am," the hint of confusion is palpable in his voice.

"Then why is it you didn't seem to think it necessary to earn kudo points for yourself this week?" Malice oozed from her question. "I mean, if I were you, I'd have have gone out of my Way to make you... happy." 

Her leg sliding off the bed felt like an exclamation point to her words. Again, the hardwood floors groaned with the added weight. 

Staring at his face she saw it shift from confusion to worry as she let the silence thicken between them. 

A full minute passed with her watching him; his breathing quickens. 

She walks around to the other side of the bed, each step acting as crickets in the tense air.

He twists his head the other way to see her and switches the extension of his legs. In the process his handcuffs tightened ever so slightly.

Crouching down to be nearly eye level with him, she says, "Darling, answer these next questions honestly. For every unsatisfactory answer I'll take a privilege away from you. Understand?"

"Yes Madam."

She could tell he tried to keep his voice calm, calculated. 

Her hands caress her body as she straightens herself back up. She feels his eyes upon her while she moves about. 

Coyly she begins the interrogation with, "did you offer to me anything while we were out today?"

His eyes widen and roll up to the left as he thinks about it. 

She goes back to her toys, grabs a crop, then begins to rhythmically tap the pole of it onto her hand.

"Uh, Ma'am, uh..."  he attempts to himself time to think.

She smacks his left butt cheek, not enough to sting but it makes him jump anyway. The handcuffs tighten a little more.

"Yes!" he exclaims with glee. "Yes, I offered to get you anything you wanted at the convenience store!"

She gives a sideways smile then smacks his right butt cheek. 

His eyes were filled with betrayal.

She glibly comments, "you forgot yourself. Where was my 'Madam'?"

His face scrunches; she imagines he's mentally kicking himself for forgetting.

While he's distracted, she asks him another question, "did you cook for me this week?"

If ever there was a meme for what crestfallen would look like, there it unfolded before her eyes. "No... Ma'am." 

She turns on her heel, a quick shift to face away from him. 

"No indeed." She coolly continues, "these fishnet stockings are uncomfortable to me. In fact, they're more for you than for me." 

She puts down the crop at the end of the bed then spins back around, toward him as she pulls them off her ass--denying him the joy of seeing it--and slowly takes them off one leg at a time.

"Mmm, that's much better," she moans dropping the stockings onto his back, "isn't it?"

He mumbles, "yes Ma'am."

She inwardly smiles at this. He's starting to understand that he's MY Sub tonight

"Darling," taking in a deep breath she continues, "this is an important question. So think hard on it." Now glaring down at him with a wicked smile: "did you ever make me coffee this week?"

He involuntarily held his breath. A fiendish question indeed; he never wakes up before her.

Resigned in knowing his answer, he sighs, "no Madam."

She giggles mischievously. Again she sharply twists away from him. In a striptease type demeanor, she slowly removes her panties, exposing her wet cunt to his face in the process. 

He groans, and she knows why; the intensity of edging always worsens for him when her panties come off.

She pouts in mocking dismay, "Oh Baby!" and picks up the crop again, lightly tapping it up the length of his body: starting from his calf up to his shoulder, each tap accentuating her words. "You've. Got. One. Last. Question. To. Answer."

His vain attempts to hold the satin necktie in his hands did nothing to stop the tightening of them as his arms tired, wanting to fall to his sides. She knew this position was starting to hurt him.

"Lover," she knelt down and whispered in his ear, "have you given me our oh là là kiss today?"

He inhales deeply knowing that he's once again, cornered. "No Madam, I haven't."

She moves away from him and lets out a deep sigh, "No delicious, delicate, delightful, daily kiss for your Madam?"

She sat back on her heels gripping the crop while she saw him tense up, expecting the sting of it anywhere on his body. With a loving expression on her face, she stares at his eyes until he dares to open one of them.

A moment later he croaks, "Not yet Madam."

At this she sets down the crop on his back and begins untying the binding cuffs from his wrists. Then she collects her stockings and crop before getting off the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed with the crop and stockings pulled between her hands, she tells him in a low, almost too soft to hear, authoritative voice, "sit on the floor beneath me." 

He slowly starts to move.

"Now," louder and clipped. Don't smile; you're supposed to be giving him a no-nonsense command.

He moves faster, the clipped creaking of the floorboards confirming his urgency, then sits down, bare ass exposed to the chilled floor. 

She bends over until her breasts are before his face; his eyes glance about, taking in the whole scene.

Then she says, "sit on your hands."

He does, without a moments hesitation. 

"Good," she murmus almost to herself as she straightens back up again. "You do not get the privilege of touching me, or yourself, as I sit on your face."

His eyes widen again; they had never done it like this before. 

"Now you're going to make me cum for each of those three no-Ma'am answers," she moans, "isn't that right, my Pet?"

His reply is breathy, "Oh yes, Madam."

---End of part 2---

Posted
On 3/12/2021 at 7:08 PM, Gentle_Femdom said:

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 2
(Fiction)

She gets off of the bed and looks down at him, deciding what to do next with her fuck toy. Then it dawns on her.

"Turn over and put your hands behind your back."

While he moves, she reaches for one of the black satin neckties then makes two slip knots near the centre of it; I simply love making these as handcuffs... the more he resists, the tighter they become.

His head faced her and so did one of his knees which was extended out to give his crotch space. 

Running her fingers over the satin, an audible straining of pulled fabric cut the silence. She stood there and watched his breathing become longer, deeper. 

"You know, my Pet, I requested that you wait all week for me to cum. Were you a good boy? Did you keep your hands off of that dick of mine?"

"Oh yes Madam, I haven't..."

"So then you knew, for quite some time, that this day--this Moment--was going to happen." She puts one knee down on the bed as she applies the makeshift handcuffs to his wrists.

He says nothing but his breathing becomes deep, basking in blissful anticipation.

"Didn't you?" She presses with a sternness to her voice, crisping the cold air. 

"Uh, well, yes Ma'am," the hint of confusion is palpable in his voice.

"Then why is it you didn't seem to think it necessary to earn kudo points for yourself this week?" Malice oozed from her question. "I mean, if I were you, I'd have have gone out of my Way to make you... happy." 

Her leg sliding off the bed felt like an exclamation point to her words. Again, the hardwood floors groaned with the added weight. 

Staring at his face she saw it shift from confusion to worry as she let the silence thicken between them. 

A full minute passed with her watching him; his breathing quickens. 

She walks around to the other side of the bed, each step acting as crickets in the tense air.

He twists his head the other way to see her and switches the extension of his legs. In the process his handcuffs tightened ever so slightly.

Crouching down to be nearly eye level with him, she says, "Darling, answer these next questions honestly. For every unsatisfactory answer I'll take a privilege away from you. Understand?"

"Yes Madam."

She could tell he tried to keep his voice calm, calculated. 

Her hands caress her body as she straightens herself back up. She feels his eyes upon her while she moves about. 

Coyly she begins the interrogation with, "did you offer to me anything while we were out today?"

His eyes widen and roll up to the left as he thinks about it. 

She goes back to her toys, grabs a crop, then begins to rhythmically tap the pole of it onto her hand.

"Uh, Ma'am, uh..."  he attempts to himself time to think.

She smacks his left butt cheek, not enough to sting but it makes him jump anyway. The handcuffs tighten a little more.

"Yes!" he exclaims with glee. "Yes, I offered to get you anything you wanted at the convenience store!"

She gives a sideways smile then smacks his right butt cheek. 

His eyes were filled with betrayal.

She glibly comments, "you forgot yourself. Where was my 'Madam'?"

His face scrunches; she imagines he's mentally kicking himself for forgetting.

While he's distracted, she asks him another question, "did you cook for me this week?"

If ever there was a meme for what crestfallen would look like, there it unfolded before her eyes. "No... Ma'am." 

She turns on her heel, a quick shift to face away from him. 

"No indeed." She coolly continues, "these fishnet stockings are uncomfortable to me. In fact, they're more for you than for me." 

She puts down the crop at the end of the bed then spins back around, toward him as she pulls them off her ass--denying him the joy of seeing it--and slowly takes them off one leg at a time.

"Mmm, that's much better," she moans dropping the stockings onto his back, "isn't it?"

He mumbles, "yes Ma'am."

She inwardly smiles at this. He's starting to understand that he's MY Sub tonight

"Darling," taking in a deep breath she continues, "this is an important question. So think hard on it." Now glaring down at him with a wicked smile: "did you ever make me coffee this week?"

He involuntarily held his breath. A fiendish question indeed; he never wakes up before her.

Resigned in knowing his answer, he sighs, "no Madam."

She giggles mischievously. Again she sharply twists away from him. In a striptease type demeanor, she slowly removes her panties, exposing her wet cunt to his face in the process. 

He groans, and she knows why; the intensity of edging always worsens for him when her panties come off.

She pouts in mocking dismay, "Oh Baby!" and picks up the crop again, lightly tapping it up the length of his body: starting from his calf up to his shoulder, each tap accentuating her words. "You've. Got. One. Last. Question. To. Answer."

His vain attempts to hold the satin necktie in his hands did nothing to stop the tightening of them as his arms tired, wanting to fall to his sides. She knew this position was starting to hurt him.

"Lover," she knelt down and whispered in his ear, "have you given me our oh là là kiss today?"

He inhales deeply knowing that he's once again, cornered. "No Madam, I haven't."

She moves away from him and lets out a deep sigh, "No delicious, delicate, delightful, daily kiss for your Madam?"

She sat back on her heels gripping the crop while she saw him tense up, expecting the sting of it anywhere on his body. With a loving expression on her face, she stares at his eyes until he dares to open one of them.

A moment later he croaks, "Not yet Madam."

At this she sets down the crop on his back and begins untying the binding cuffs from his wrists. Then she collects her stockings and crop before getting off the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed with the crop and stockings pulled between her hands, she tells him in a low, almost too soft to hear, authoritative voice, "sit on the floor beneath me." 

He slowly starts to move.

"Now," louder and clipped. Don't smile; you're supposed to be giving him a no-nonsense command.

He moves faster, the clipped creaking of the floorboards confirming his urgency, then sits down, bare ass exposed to the chilled floor. 

She bends over until her breasts are before his face; his eyes glance about, taking in the whole scene.

Then she says, "sit on your hands."

He does, without a moments hesitation. 

"Good," she murmus almost to herself as she straightens back up again. "You do not get the privilege of touching me, or yourself, as I sit on your face."

His eyes widen again; they had never done it like this before. 

"Now you're going to make me cum for each of those three no-Ma'am answers," she moans, "isn't that right, my Pet?"

His reply is breathy, "Oh yes, Madam."

---End of part 2---

Once again a complete joy to read. You are a truly sensational author who understands how to arouse your audience. Please continue... I so long for the next instalment xx

Gentle_Femdom
Posted

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 3
(Fiction)

She looks down at him with his brow slightly creased; a face eager to please.

The fishnet stockings hung from her hands giving her a most wicked idea. 

She drops the stockings lower until they're behind his head. Then she starts wrapping the extra ends around her left hand, essentially making a sling with it. Her right hand still grips the crop.

His gruttal moans excite her even more. Oh God, how much I fucking want this.

She takes a step closer to him putting each of her feet on either side of his thighs. She knows that he must be able to smell her lust for him by now.

Grateful for having taken off the stockings, she begins to inch her feet further apart bringing her clit ever closer to his face.

"Mmmm," he hums in anticipation.

Suddenly her slit is being hungrily licked; his hot tongue exploring whatever he could reach as she continues inching her way down to him.

"Ah!" she blurts out as his tongue flicks her swelling clit. She pulls harder on the fishnet sling, yanking him momentarily deeper into her crease.

He suckels on it as best he can before she releases the pressure. The sharpness of his nasal inhale breaks the short-lived silence.

She leans her torso marginally forward, just enough for her cunt to be out of his reach again. Then with as much breathy authority she could muster, she says, "no flicking my clit. Only suckle it. Understand?"

"Yes Madam," his voice is deep with desire.

She brings herself back to his face using her right hand to steady herself on the top of his head. As his mouth makes contact with her again, she keeps her hand tentatively on his head, putting the crop between her fingers.

Primal instinct takes over her; she becomes lost in the stimulation. His tongue has kissed her here many times before but never quite like this.

Her clitorus begins sending dynamic shockwaves througout her pelvis and legs as he swirls his tongue around it. 

Other parts of her body crave to be touched: her bellybutton and nipples, but all hands are otherwise occupied.

Her eyes close as she goes along for the ride. Is it minutes or moments later that she starts gyrating? She doesn't know anymore. She's all consumed by the ebb and flow: pulling him in, letting him free to breathe, pulling him back, letting him go.

She starts shaking her head back and forth, her hair active with the jerky movements. She can hear herself moaning to the pace of his pleasuring; her pitch rising with each new wave, edging ever & ever closer to climax.

Suddenly she comes back to her conscious self and hastily moves away from him. He leans forward; she stops him with her hand. Oh God, he was only a few seconds away from getting me off.

Her breathing is quick and sharp. She looks down at him and sees his fully erect penis shining again with pre-cum. A wide joyful smile consumes her face.

She stretches as she gently commands him, "get on your knees Bae."

He rubs the back of his neck as he complies.

While his eyes were closed she turns around and doubles over, legs slightly apart. Then she pushes her cunt into his face.

He gasps in surprise.

She counters with lightly tapping his hanging balls with the crop.

"Ah!" he cries out, clearly shocked.

She chuckles at this then tells him, "grab my thighs. Make me cum Lover."

He doesn't wait a second. His hot hands feel like lava on her cold skin.

She moans with ecstasy as he digs his tongue as deep as he possibly can into her vagina. He strokes his tongue in and out, moving his whole torso back and forth, flicking it up, teasing her entrance.

"Yes... baby!" she gasps.

She feels the *** rushing to her head but she doesn't care. Instead all her focus is on teasing his cock with light rubs from the crop still in her hand; using it like an extended palm.

He moans at this, thusly sending lovely vibrations through his tongue.

"Oh," she exhales, "my," her inhale is sharp and loud, "God."

He starts going after her like a starving man: sucking on her (labia) lips then running his tongue up and down her slit.

She struggles to breathe but she couldn't... no she Wouldn't stop. Taking the crop off his dick, she starts gently rubbing circles underneath his balls, essentially tapping each one rhythmically.

He responds to this change of stimulation with taking his tongue and pushing it hard on her clitorus. She heard his deep breath just before a nearly intolerable throbbing omits from her clit; he hums in oscillating pitches.

The vibrations drive her wild! Her breathing becomes ever shorter, faster, until...

"Fuuuck!" she screams out.

She would've collapsed on her head if he hadn't caught her.

A part of her knows he's gathering her up, holding her close to him as she rides the wave of pure joy, but she's not really there with him at that moment; her being is awash with electric euphoria.

When she comes back to herself she feels his hard dick pressing on her, his warm breath crowning her head, his arms tenderly gripping her.

She looks up at him. With an almost childlike gleeful smile still consuming her face, as she asks him, "how many was that?"

"One," he whispers down to her, "Ma'am."

---End of part 3---

Posted
15 hours ago, Gentle_Femdom said:

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 3
(Fiction)

She looks down at him with his brow slightly creased; a face eager to please.

The fishnet stockings hung from her hands giving her a most wicked idea. 

She drops the stockings lower until they're behind his head. Then she starts wrapping the extra ends around her left hand, essentially making a sling with it. Her right hand still grips the crop.

His gruttal moans excite her even more. Oh God, how much I fucking want this.

She takes a step closer to him putting each of her feet on either side of his thighs. She knows that he must be able to smell her lust for him by now.

Grateful for having taken off the stockings, she begins to inch her feet further apart bringing her clit ever closer to his face.

"Mmmm," he hums in anticipation.

Suddenly her slit is being hungrily licked; his hot tongue exploring whatever he could reach as she continues inching her way down to him.

"Ah!" she blurts out as his tongue flicks her swelling clit. She pulls harder on the fishnet sling, yanking him momentarily deeper into her crease.

He suckels on it as best he can before she releases the pressure. The sharpness of his nasal inhale breaks the short-lived silence.

She leans her torso marginally forward, just enough for her cunt to be out of his reach again. Then with as much breathy authority she could muster, she says, "no flicking my clit. Only suckle it. Understand?"

"Yes Madam," his voice is deep with desire.

She brings herself back to his face using her right hand to steady herself on the top of his head. As his mouth makes contact with her again, she keeps her hand tentatively on his head, putting the crop between her fingers.

Primal instinct takes over her; she becomes lost in the stimulation. His tongue has kissed her here many times before but never quite like this.

Her clitorus begins sending dynamic shockwaves througout her pelvis and legs as he swirls his tongue around it. 

Other parts of her body crave to be touched: her bellybutton and nipples, but all hands are otherwise occupied.

Her eyes close as she goes along for the ride. Is it minutes or moments later that she starts gyrating? She doesn't know anymore. She's all consumed by the ebb and flow: pulling him in, letting him free to breathe, pulling him back, letting him go.

She starts shaking her head back and forth, her hair active with the jerky movements. She can hear herself moaning to the pace of his pleasuring; her pitch rising with each new wave, edging ever & ever closer to climax.

Suddenly she comes back to her conscious self and hastily moves away from him. He leans forward; she stops him with her hand. Oh God, he was only a few seconds away from getting me off.

Her breathing is quick and sharp. She looks down at him and sees his fully erect penis shining again with pre-cum. A wide joyful smile consumes her face.

She stretches as she gently commands him, "get on your knees Bae."

He rubs the back of his neck as he complies.

While his eyes were closed she turns around and doubles over, legs slightly apart. Then she pushes her cunt into his face.

He gasps in surprise.

She counters with lightly tapping his hanging balls with the crop.

"Ah!" he cries out, clearly shocked.

She chuckles at this then tells him, "grab my thighs. Make me cum Lover."

He doesn't wait a second. His hot hands feel like lava on her cold skin.

She moans with ecstasy as he digs his tongue as deep as he possibly can into her vagina. He strokes his tongue in and out, moving his whole torso back and forth, flicking it up, teasing her entrance.

"Yes... baby!" she gasps.

She feels the *** rushing to her head but she doesn't care. Instead all her focus is on teasing his cock with light rubs from the crop still in her hand; using it like an extended palm.

He moans at this, thusly sending lovely vibrations through his tongue.

"Oh," she exhales, "my," her inhale is sharp and loud, "God."

He starts going after her like a starving man: sucking on her (labia) lips then running his tongue up and down her slit.

She struggles to breathe but she couldn't... no she Wouldn't stop. Taking the crop off his dick, she starts gently rubbing circles underneath his balls, essentially tapping each one rhythmically.

He responds to this change of stimulation with taking his tongue and pushing it hard on her clitorus. She heard his deep breath just before a nearly intolerable throbbing omits from her clit; he hums in oscillating pitches.

The vibrations drive her wild! Her breathing becomes ever shorter, faster, until...

"Fuuuck!" she screams out.

She would've collapsed on her head if he hadn't caught her.

A part of her knows he's gathering her up, holding her close to him as she rides the wave of pure joy, but she's not really there with him at that moment; her being is awash with electric euphoria.

When she comes back to herself she feels his hard dick pressing on her, his warm breath crowning her head, his arms tenderly gripping her.

She looks up at him. With an almost childlike gleeful smile still consuming her face, as she asks him, "how many was that?"

"One," he whispers down to her, "Ma'am."

---End of part 3---

Erotic genius @Gentle_Femdomyou so have a gift for storytelling. Totally hooked and i so relish part 4. Please know your writing never disappoints but so excites. Thank you

Gentle_Femdom
Posted
On 3/11/2021 at 1:13 AM, Steve78 said:

Gripping, exciting and a total joy. Oh to be him lol.
A gorgeous read, so well written and I long for the next instalment. Thank you for sharing

Thank you for your kind words on my first installment of the story. As I re-read it in here, I can see that struggled with keeping the correct tense and could've used less of the word "then" to propel the story. Nevertheless, I'm overjoyed that you found it as engaging as you have!

The missing word ["His head s back down"] is s. I tried to edit the story to and add it back in, but it didn't take.

On 3/16/2021 at 12:45 AM, Steve78 said:

Once again a complete joy to read. You are a truly sensational author who understands how to arouse your audience. Please continue... I so long for the next instalment xx

Thanks for the great compliments! Paying attention to the environment is part of the fun; all my senses are on overdrive when Play Time is in session, so why not write about them? I worry sometimes that my drifting off into those little details are boring or jarring (aka, taking away from the scene). But your ever encouraging words take the *** out of this new venture of mine. Normally I don't let anyone read my work until I've proofed it & re-written it at least (like) 100 times.

The missing word ["attempts to himself time to think."] is give... give himself time...

6 hours ago, Steve78 said:

Erotic genius @Gentle_Femdomyou so have a gift for storytelling. Totally hooked and i so relish part 4. Please know your writing never disappoints but so excites. Thank you

I wouldn't say genius but I'm grateful for your continued feedback & compliments. They encourage me on many levels, so thank you.

Part 4 will be a little delayed because I need to re-write some things based on feedback I got from my partner. But you should expect it soon!

SubmarineBottom_15
Posted

Amazing set of stories! Thanks for sharing!

Gentle_Femdom
Posted

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
….......
…...
…..

Part 4 (Fiction)

She gives a deep, satisfying sigh, then cocks her head back. "Darling, I'm ready to move, aren't you?" 

He gently sets her down and tenderly replies, "yes my love."

She lets this go; it's homage enough for her at the moment.

He helps her stand completely up, holding her close to him.

She leans against him for a moment, and he upon her; the *** equalizing in their respective bodies.

She looks at him with her 'come fuck me eyes,' her lips slightly apart. 

His hand moves up to wipe his face but she doesn't give him the chance; her lips are on his pressing softly together. She can smell herself on him, and as she pulls away, she instinctively licks her lips, tasting the fruit of her pleasures.

"Mmm," she coos. Playfully, she brings a finger up to her mouth, pretending to bite it as she takes a step back. 

"You're free to wash your face," she giggles out while going around to 'his side' of the bed.

"Thank you, Ma'am," he smiles.

She lays herself down and quickly d***s blankets over herself; the cool sheets giving her no warmth just yet.

Movement in the corner of her eye intrigues her, but she feins indifference. Instead she focuses all her energy on warming herself up: tucking her hands beneath her back while rubbing her legs & feet together. 

His unmistakable footsteps grow faint as he retreats to the bathroom. Low pitched groaning pipes in the walls dictate his choice of hot water over cold. 

He hums an old tune and it echoes against the tile, amplifying the simplicity of it to her. 

A smile grows on her face. My love must really be enjoying himself.

A few moments later he reappears, eyebrows glistening despite his attempts to dry his face. 

"Sit down at the edge of the bed," she nods in the direction of 'her side', "with your back to me."

He does as instructed, plopping down with his hands resting on his thighs. 

"Now, lay back."

He hesitates.

She clarifies, "lay back with your feet on the floor."

As he moves, she gets out from under the blankets and stands up off the bed. 

Giddy, she practically skips towards her toys, giggling as she approaches them. Which to use? 

Just then, a feather catches her eye. Maybe I'll tickle him a bit? But she shakes her head. Nah, that works better when his eyes are covered; I want him to see me.

She eyes their leather banded handcuffs. Should I bind his hands again? Yes, I think I shall. As he reaches for them she spots the translucent pocket pussy. And I think I'll make him hold this too.

Her smile is devious as she approaches him. She hands him the rubbery pocket pussy and says, "hold this for me, would you?"

He's looking directly at it when he resolutely replies, "yes Ma'am."

She smiles as she hands it to him. 

Getting onto the bed, she walks on her knees as she straddles him. 

His eyes close, lips purse, and a small wrinkle creases his forehead. Oh, he's trying so hard not to get too excited. 

The bright jingle of the chain that holds the cuffs together kindles an inward smile. Such soft & fuzzy interior hidden by harsh black leather. Who knew soooo much fun could come from these simple items.

She wraps a cuff around his left wrist then deftly tightens the strap within the buckle. When she grabs his other wrist to do the same, she sweetly says, "try holding it with both hands for me."

He does, locking his fingers together around the soft pocket pussy as she tightens the other strap & buckle. Once finished, she lowers his arms, letting them rest awkwardly on his bare chest.

She straightens her back and looks down at him setting her soaking wet pussy down on his body. 

"Do you feel how wet you've made me?"

"Oh yes," he lightly nods, "yes I do Madam."

Her voice is as soft as silk, "good Lover, because there is so much more for me to do with you."

And with that she dismounts him.

He struggles to keep an eye on her, but his neck quickly tires.

While he looks away she grabs the tin of organic avocado oil and pours a dime-size [approx 2 cm] drop into her hand. She sets the tin down on the floor beside his feet.

As she moves to be between his legs again, she rubs her hands together, giving the palms a light coating of oil. Mmmm, I'm using all my favourites today, including my favourite lube.

Her hands extend out, reaching for his inner thighs as she bends over. When her hands make contact, he twitches minutely; she continues as though she didn't notice, gliding her hands tenderly over his skin, giving a minimalist amount of friction.

He hums a drone note like a car in idle.

Suddenly she grabs both of his calves, right under his knees, and jerks him toward her, sliding his ass slightly off the bed. 

"Whoa!" he calls out. 

Then she stands straight up, tall, like the Queen she is.

She takes small steps, inching ever closer between his legs, causing him to crab-walk his feet outward to make space for her. Each step bringing her closer and closer to his erect penis.

Her voice is strong as she tells him, "look at me."

He cranes his neck down, digging his chin a bit into his chest to make eye contact. 

At that point his foot slides against the can on the floor while he continues to make space for her.

"What's the rule?" she asks him like a teacher to a tardy student. 

"Uh, uhm," she could see the panic in his eyes, "no cumming until you tell me, Madam?"

"Yes," she hisses, "yesss."

Her body twirls around and she squats down just enough to rest herself upon his stiff cock; her slippery wet cunt embracing him as her labia eagerly engulfs it.

"Bluhauhb," he blubbers out.

She's unabashedly smiling, ear to ear. Oh, I've got him. He's gonna struggle so hard. And with that, she grips her own thighs to steady herself.

Her hips move ever so slightly, side to side as she grinds against his cock. 

"Oh yeah, mmm," she breathily toys with him.

Looking behind her, she sees his hands strangling the toy while his head jerks back.

With a sultry melodic emphasis in her voice, she continues, "mmm, this feels so Fucking Good."

***ly her hips start moving in the other direction for a second, stroking his cock up and down within her folds.

A sharp intake of breath from him brings her back into focus. 

She lifts herself off and twists around. Observing her work of a beautifully glistening dick. Her hands grab each of his knees for support as she lowers herself down, kneeling on the floor.

With a hint of suppressed chuckle in her voice, she asks him, "have you made that pussy hot for me?"

An inaudible response is what she gets in reply.

She bends forward and blows cold air at his cock.

"What was that?" she presses.

The strain in his voice is almost tangible as he tries to control himself, "Y-yes, Yes Ma'am."

Knee walking again, she moves herself close to him and reaches out for it, "give it to me."

He crunches so she can reach it but misses her hand; he does it again, this time passing it to her with success.

"That's good Darling," she sweetly says with her face close to his balls, shooting hot air out on him.

She grabs the avocado oil tin then drops some into the inner walls of the pocket pussy before setting it back down again. 

With one hand she squeezes the base of his cock, siphoning it in place; with the other hand she quickly plunges the pussy down the full length of his cock, until it taps her fingers, then pops it off.

"Of fuck!" his torso & feet momentarily lift up, doubling him over before he slams down hard.

"Behave," she half-heartedly scolds him, tapping his balls with the back of her hand that's still gripping the toy. 

Again his body flinches. He whimpers, "yes Ma'am."

She decides to use the toy again, this time only enough to push down his foreskin as it squeezes the head of his cock. 

He pules, his voice squarely in his falsetto range as he breathes out in little, quiet, whines.

She twists the toy around, having the bobbles inside of it rub mercilessly tease him.

"Speak up darling, I can't hear you," the sweetness of her voice is made ever more perverse with her actions.

"M-m-m-ma'am," he pants, breath ragged, "puhLEAse!" voice cracking with desperation.

Quickly she yanks the toy off him but keeps the pressure at the base of his cock.

"I. Decide." Stern and uncompromising, she sets the toy down but starts massaging his taint. "You. Comply."

She licks from the base of his balls up over her thumb to the top of his dick with the full pressure of her tounge, then lets go of him completely.

He breathes out a heavy and jagged sigh of relief. 

This simply will not do. She smacks his balls hard enough to sting.

He cries out "Ah Mistress!" while his legs vainly move together, squaring her shoulders. 

Her nose flares out at this. "What did you call me?!?"

"I, Madam... I, I'm sorry!" He pleads.

"Oh, I'll give you a Mistress so you don't forget that I'm your Madam."

And with that she grabs her Hitachi vibrator (that's always plugged in on 'her side' of the bed) and sets the bulb of it directly between his balls and dick. 

"Here's your 'Mistressss'" her hiss is overshadowed by the vibrator being turned on. 

"Oh Madam!" he exclaims while his legs squeeze harder, "I'm, I'm sorry MADAM!!" His hands reaching down to her, straining the chain taunt as his fingers fan out.

But she holds it there, relentlessly. 

He wiggles and begs as he squeals, "Please Madam! I'm Sorry!" But nothing stops her persistent pressure.

After a few moments, with the vibrator still on him, she takes her other hand and touches the head of his dick. He gives little response other than his continual moans. 

She licks her palm and rubs his mushroom top, with the same result. 

And with that as her cue, she turns off the vibrator, sets it down, stands up, turns around, and squats on his cock again.

She doesn't look at him but keeps herself forward and centered against his dick, pushing it deep between her labia. Then she starts to move.

The tip of his cock teases her entrance as she swings her hips forward, popping off of it before travelling toward her ass. 

"Yeah," she closes her eyes, "yeah, that feels so damn good."

Her U-spot starts igniting intense excitement in both her clitorus and deep in her vagina as she continuously rides him, rubbing herself against the entire length of his cock.

His fingers graze her lower back & ass each time she pushes back on him. He wants to hold my hips, but he's been a bad boy.

She's breathing heavily, gripping his knees tighter and tighter as the pleasurable heat inside her grows. 

"Oh, oh, Madam," he calls out.

"Don't," she rides back, "you," she rides forward, "fucking," each word gets louder, "Dare," her knees start to shake, "Fucking," she's flinging her head back, "Cum!"

He lifts his hips up giving her more momentary access to his cock; exactly what she needed to push herself over the edge.

"Ooooooh!" she bellows from deep within her, cumming hard on his dick.

She flinches with every pulse of her ejaculation, her swollen clit tapping his cock as her body goes with the motions.

She bends forward then kneels on the floor once more, legs trembling and weak. She falls forward ever more, now on all fours as she tries to calm her heart.

He's breathing heavily behind her.

"Did you cum?" she horsley asks him.

"No Madam," he softly replies.

She sucks in a long, jagged, deep breath through her nose. As she exhales, she asks, "How many is that?"

His response is filled with pride, "Two my Goddesses."

---End of part 4---