Femdom Ideas for me and my girlfriend

Jonas-6656

Posted

Hi I'm 19, me and my girlfriend are looking for some femdom ideas and advice on how to humiliate me in bed. No anal play or public stuff. I love to get humiliated by handjob and ass worship. What are some other femdom ideas that we can do to better humiliate me when I'm getting a handjob or eating her ass or even fucking?

Posted

Re: femdom ideas and ***

the kinda problem is that *** isn't universal.  I could give a bunch of suggestions and femdom ideas that one person would find humiliating, but another would not, that another would find in their limits

I guess here's some femdom ideas to try

she could spit on you.  verbal ***. ruining your orgasm (and then still make you service her) post orgasm ***, harsh handjobs so for example with pegs on your balls or using spiked gloves, sandpaper, or deep heat

perhaps you could be dressed in an outfit you'd find humiliating - maybe she could feed you your cum - maybe she could feed you someone else's cum... 

I dunno.  which femdom ideas works for you? 

Posted

A rather unusual femdom  idea from me. My gf humiliates me by chaining me to the floor and taking a huge shit in my mouth and making me chew it till the next turd comes out. Then makes me lick her shitty asshole clean afterwards

Posted

I'll share some femdom ideas. But first I would start with my girlfriend and I rather than me and my girlfriend as you should always put her first. The sky’s your limit though. So many femdom ideas! Have you tried being a sissy girl for her? There is nothing more humiliating for the male ego to have his masculinity taken away and ordered to wear pretty feminine underwear or you can combine them with a short skirt some high heels and stockings. You could try lipstick, eye liner ear rings a feminine wig of long blonde hair. If cross dressing does nothing for you but your girlfriend friend likes it then she can enjoy your discomfort and possibly help dress you and drag ( excuse the pun ) out the scenario slowly . She may enjoy ridicule as you transform into her little bitch .

More femdom ideas:When you are dressed she could make you dance like a fairy and take photos or even video and then threaten to show your mates or Mum and Dad . She could smack your face and verbally degrade you. Has she tried pegging you? 

Posted

Simple femdom ideas can be best. Maybe try Role play. Queen and servant

Posted
On 3/30/2021 at 12:59 AM, TAROTT said:

I would start with my girlfriend and I rather than me and my girlfriend as you should always put her first. The sky’s your limit. Have you tried being a sissy girl for her? There is nothing more humiliating for the male ego to have his masculinity taken away and ordered to wear pretty feminine underwear or you can combine them with a short skirt some high heels and stockings. You could try lipstick, eye liner ear rings a feminine wig of long blonde hair. If cross dressing does nothing for you but your girlfriend friend likes it then she can enjoy your discomfort and possibly help dress you and drag ( excuse the pun ) out the scenario slowly . She may enjoy ridicule as you transform into her little bitch . When you are dressed she could make you dance like a fairy and take photos or even video and then threaten to show your mates or Mum and Dad . She could smack your face and verbally degrade you. Has she tried pegging you?

This is actually very insulting to women. It’s saying that being a woman is the lowest thing you can be. So dressing as a “sissy” is still reinforcing stereotypes of male dominance. 

Posted

I’m sorry that you feel that I’ve been insulting Women with a suggestion that he try’s wearing feminine clothing .My suggestion comes from previous experience with me being made to wear said clothing and the order was from my Dominant female partner. She humiliated me verbally and called me a sissy. Was she being offensive to Women or was I for letting her as I’m now very confused? What would you suggest? 

Posted

you can spin it with being a sissy - not good enough to be a man. not good enough to be a woman. 

Posted
On 4/3/2021 at 7:20 AM, Kitanya said:

This is actually very insulting to women. It’s saying that being a woman is the lowest thing you can be. So dressing as a “sissy” is still reinforcing stereotypes of male dominance. 

Depends how you look at it.

Take a typical "alpha male" perspective and turn it around. Treat them how they treat women... like meat, worthless, there for pleasure.....

The male submissive is then giving... allowing us to turn the tables on them.

They are atoning for the toxicity of some men. 

Just a few thoughts and solid femdom ideas

(And Tarott is one of the most feminist people I know)

Posted

Thank you Bounty for your words of support.  If I cause upset or someone feels that I’ve been offensive or insulting then I would always apologise and try to resolve the Misunderstanding. I could go on for days giving examples of how I try to do my best but I’m too exhausted. I’m now starting to feel very anxious about opening my mouth and saying anything to anyone, I just feel too worn out 

Posted

Yes Mistress and thank you for your gratitude and making me feel welcome . I can’t give you anything but I can write this. To be accepted and have someone say something positive about me is extremely good for my mind and mental well-being. I’m a very strong person because I’m still here and still standing and still giving. I will carry on trying to advise or assist any member who is struggling with there thoughts and ***s.Massive hugs and cuddles to you both x ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted

Agree with Tarrot's femdom ideas, my wife also made me wear female underwear, stockings, suspender belts and occasionally bras too. Even made me go to work with them on. I'm not sure how it would be degrading to women? After all it was insisted on by a women to degrade me, a man! or at least make me feel uncomfortable. 

However, in reference to the original post, if you truly seek *** then you can't set the boundaries or rules and your *** comes from your wife/girlfriend/mistress subjecting you to something that you don't like, not something that you do. The famdom ideas and suggestions should be hers. 

In my case I am OK with anal as long as I have douched first but I do not like it when I feel unclean. This is of course the point my wife used to insist her lover use me. I felt truly awful and thoroughly humiliated by it, far more than if I had controlled the situation. Same is true when she would openly talk about my slave role, subservience or genitals with her friends in front of me. The most embarrasing and humiliating thing ever! 

Posted

Thank you LovingSub999 . My reply to the original post was merely a suggestion that he could offer his partner. If wearing feminine clothing isn’t humiliating for him then move on to something else. I totally agree that it’s the Females decision on femdom ideas that matters and we will if necessary go through really unpleasant things to please. 

Posted
2 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Yes Mistress and thank you for your gratitude and making me feel welcome . I can’t give you anything but I can write this. To be accepted and have someone say something positive about me is extremely good for my mind and mental well-being. I’m a very strong person because I’m still here and still standing and still giving. I will carry on trying to advise or assist any member who is struggling with there thoughts and ***s.Massive hugs and cuddles to you both x ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"I can't give you anything"....

You give yourself, and of yourself.

That is everything 🙏

Posted
9 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Thank you Bounty for your words of support. I truly and honestly go through this awful life with the best intentions and sadly I put myself in situations where being misunderstood is common place. I had to grow up in an environment with many violent and humiliating confrontations all inflicted by Male and Female role models. I went to a school where on my first day I was ***d to go against nature and write with my right hand as I was informed that being left handed was a sign that I was being influenced by evil demonic ***s. I had no choice and had to do as I was told. This so called logic caused me to fall behind in my studies as I was struggling to adjust. And what did these role models do? They shone a light of *** and regularly wound make me stand in front of the class as they highlighted my slow pace of learning. As time went by this *** turned physical and I was constantly being smacked in the face if I retaliated with my point of view. I was branded a trouble maker and then I was subjected to more beatings . I could be walking down the corridor and suddenly drop to the floor as a male teacher knees me in my leg for no other reason than he could and he knew that I had no voice to appeal. Once I was so badly beaten up with bruises to my ribs and I went home crying in tears to my distant parents who reluctantly phoned my school for a explanation. I was made to stand in the headmasters office while the Teacher ( male ) said I had made the whole thing up and that I was a troublesome child. Three children who witnessed the beating said that they saw nothing! My parents went berserk at me for supposedly lying and I had to stay in that school for several more years and endure more punishment for causing the school embarrassment. At the age of Ten I did something that I hoped would end my life . It didn’t and I managed to somehow survive it . I’m convinced that my experiences shaped and twisted my mind to want to hurt and be hurt. This need to be hurt is only offered to Women as I feel safer with Women. Everything I have learned about bdsm is from a Woman’s direction and guidance . Even when I take the Dominant role ( men only) I do so with the knowledge of learning from a Female Domme. I never do anything that I’ve not had done to me and I hope that I have a good insight into many different avenues of what can be enjoyable for both sub and Dom . If I cause upset or someone feels that I’ve been offensive or insulting then I would always apologise and try to resolve the Misunderstanding. I could go on for days giving examples of how I try to do my best but I’m too exhausted. I’m now starting to feel very anxious about opening my mouth and saying anything to anyone, I just feel too worn out 

What you've been through in the past my gosh I can't even begin to explain what I felt reading this!!! You are a strong person and to have written what happened to you down in a public forum is nothing short of courageous!!!! Everything I read from you on here, in the forum has been nothing but great advice to newbies and many members alike. Someone will always be offended ( snow flakes cough cough ) we cannot please everyone and everyone will have an opinion some we'll agree on and some we won't but don't ever feel like you can't express how you feel and putting your knowledge out there will help many others who come here for guidance!!!! 💖💖💖

Posted

Thank you lil-monster for your message of support. All that damage in the name of Christianity ✝️! Sometimes I think of the other children who went through this with me and wonder how they coped. If I could provide witnesses then I would take Harrow council to court for allowing the ***. The physiological *** was worse than the physical beatings because the scars never heal . Its probably the reason I have so much empathy for those who are victims of *** . I have to be honest my mild autistic brain is constantly searching for the truth and that applies to my journey. Let the light shine through the darkness. Once again thank you I’m overwhelmed with good thoughts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted

Bounty your beautiful and that’s that ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TAROTT said:

Thank you lil-monster for your message of support. All that damage in the name of Christianity ✝️! Sometimes I think of the other children who went through this with me and wonder how they coped. If I could provide witnesses then I would take Harrow council to court for allowing the ***. The physiological *** was worse than the physical beatings because the scars never heal . Its probably the reason I have so much empathy for those who are victims of *** . I have to be honest my mild autistic brain is constantly searching for the truth and that applies to my journey. Let the light shine through the darkness. Once again thank you I’m overwhelmed with good thoughts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I can understand 100% I was a victim of *** too I was mentally and physically ***d by my ex, and yes the physical scars heal but the mental scars do stick around it's why I have so many triggers still!! I feel you also with having empathy for others who've been ***d ( I'm a empath anyway ) so I feel all kinds of different emotions every day from others. 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted

Thank you lil- monster for your message. Yes you can’t forget about what happens but we can find ways to cage those memories of trauma. I always refer to pressing the mental brake pads and I’ve found that keeping the brain and body busy helps to keep the chains on and locked . I’m definitely an empath and I’m a natural diplomat who uses my spiritual power to protect weaker individuals until the fog finally vanishes and they start to heal . We all need Love and we all need to know that we are a community,a tribe that faces many challenges and as a tribe we are powerful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹

Posted
10 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

Thank you lil- monster for your message. Yes you can’t forget about what happens but we can find ways to cage those memories of trauma. I always refer to pressing the mental brake pads and I’ve found that keeping the brain and body busy helps to keep the chains on and locked . I’m definitely an empath and I’m a natural diplomat who uses my spiritual power to protect weaker individuals until the fog finally vanishes and they start to heal . We all need Love and we all need to know that we are a community,a tribe that faces many challenges and as a tribe we are powerful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹 May I send you a Pm?

Posted
On 4/3/2021 at 1:46 PM, TAROTT said:

. I could go on for days giving examples of how I try to do my best but I’m too exhausted. I’m now starting to feel very anxious about opening my mouth and saying anything to anyone, I just feel too worn out 

Yes it drains, that's one of the reasons I took a few weeks off, but please keep on posting. I for one take great value in what you write, as amazingly even to me, it makes sense, and I know nothing about switching, yet your words and thise of others help witht hat ignorance When one stops being who one is then "they" have won, so don't stop.

Posted

Thank you DonnyPrimal . I’m not going to lie when things get so bad and I can slide down quickly but it’s something that I’ve had to live with for so long now and it might last a week or two of me having to put the suit of armour on and grab my sword for a right old tear up . For the last 20 years I always win I’m so stubborn and I’ll sit in the dark with a blind fold on and use all of my spiritual power to smash it’s face back to the darkness. I’m also fortunate enough to have the backing from the Universe which is Female for those that don’t know. If I can get myself through another day another week another month then I’m proof that others can do the same. 🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted

Good friend of mine went through pretty sure shit yeah same way didn’t tell nobody just me people will. Allways be here to help.

Sorry no femdom ideas here tho.