Femdom Ideas for me and my girlfriend

Jonas-6656

Posted
On 3/29/2021 at 8:47 PM, Jonas-6656 said:

Hi im m19, me and my girlfriend is looking for some advice and ideas how to humiliate me in bed. No anal play or public stuff. I love to get humiliated by handjob and ass worship, what are some things that we can do to better humiliate me when I'm getting a handjob or eating her ass? or even fucking. 

Interesting femdom ideas. How about this?

She should have a curt response after you get her off, ("I got mine, now go fuck off").

Posted
On 4/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, Bounty said:

Depends how you look at it.

Take a typical "alpha male" perspective and turn it around. Treat them how they treat women... like meat, worthless, there for pleasure.....

The male submissive is then giving... allowing us to turn the tables on them.

They are atoning for the toxicity of some men. 

Just a few thoughts.

(And Tarott is one of the most feminist people I know)

I’ve been submitting to women my whole life and have tried many femdom ideas. I find it a huge turn on to dress up like a cheep hooker and serve my lady. She absolutely loves it and becomes a wet hawt mess. Even one of my ex’s would set out clothes for me to wear when we came home from the bar. Then when we were out she’d tell me to take it easy as she wanted me to be able to drive home later and take care of my duties. When we arrived at her place she’d just point and the femdom ideas and games would begin wasn’t uncommon to be in stockings heels panties and a Lacey bustier then she’d toss a cushion on the floor in front of herself where I’d kneel and begin to worship her, as she’d call me all sorts of names. 
I thought it was rather exotic and very stimulating as did she. best femdom ideas were hers.