Weirdest place you used your toy

Posted

Looking for interesting answers mines was a pub toilet as just bought it lol and left it in :crazy:

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I had to deliver a two hour presentation with a wee vibe in. The charge died.i was standing behind a podium trying to keep a steady voice.  It was at low speed to keep the noise down. 

Posted

Wore a battery operated butterfly vibrator a few years back, it was remote controlled I believe. I was very impressed that no one could detect or hear it.... (it is a loud device in my opinion).... I would wear it out and about... the weirdest place was at the Dentist! 😇😇😇😇😉

Posted

I was tasked to wear my We-Vibe during a lawyer's appointment to write and finalise my Will. The lawyer kept asking if I was ok, as I kept wriggling around in my seat as my partner at the time kept ramping up the toy over and over which included both clit and gspot stimulation. Trying to construct a sentence that made sense became more difficult over the course of the appointment.  Thankfully one very loud air-conditioner and ongoing building renovations disguised the noise somewhat but gosh it was near impossible trying to concentrate.  Which reminds me I probably should re-visit my Will as I honestly can't remember who I left what to that day 🤦‍♀️

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I was tasked to wear my We-Vibe during a lawyer's appointment to write and finalise my Will. The lawyer kept asking if I was ok, as I kept wriggling around in my seat as my partner at the time kept ramping up the toy over and over which included both clit and gspot stimulation. Trying to construct a sentence that made sense became more difficult over the course of the appointment.  Thankfully one very loud air-conditioner and ongoing building renovations disguised the noise somewhat but gosh it was near impossible trying to concentrate.  Which reminds me I probably should re-visit my Will as I honestly can't remember who I left what to that day 🤦‍♀️

Your disrespect for the legal process is appalling and far from out of character. Your fondness for a bit of exhibitionism glows like Orion in the night sky...and no, I don't need a bit of Australian cultural history to explain the former. 😀

Posted

Remote controlled butt plug and panties vibrator on a second date with a girl... didn’t try it out until the waiter asked her what wine she would like... turned them both on full... and videod it... was a great moment

Posted

Canal. Just off to the side. I had just picked them up and was walking back and couldn’t resist trying my new plug and lube. So I went off the path into a small bit of wood. Then lubed up and plugged in. Walked home in it. it felt great.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Tried different places worth the risk 

• 3 months later...
Posted
Has to be a vocational school hostel room with no lock on the door.

Had to push a table against the door to "lock" it xD

But during homework and shopping, I was always chaste, plugged or both.

Wildest was when I had a punishment assignment (Maths) to complete, and this subby slut decided the best way to do it was with a vibrating buttplug while locked in a micro-cage.

Made it an enjoyable night. Answers were shit.