Penis preference.

k1nkyon3

Posted

I don't care about circumcision or no, size, shape, or color.  However, that said, I LOVE to take the entire cock and balls package into my mouth.  Since I have an average-sized mouth and a gag reflex, a short shaft and small-to-average balls are perfect.  I have a very tight hole, so would dearly LOVE to find a pencil-thin cock of any length (though longer the better)  to take up my ass.

• 1 month later...
Posted
My regular partner prefers an uncut/uncircumcised penis. She likes the feeling of sliding a foreskin up and down the shaft, exposing the head. She also says that an uncut cock is easier to “work”. By that I believe that she means that, as it is more sensitive when stroking or masturbating it, it is easier to judge the effect that her actions are having on the owner of said penis.

I am uncut, and my own penis is extremely sensitive (in a good way) when played with. I can sustain an erection for hours with just masturbation and oral..and the net result is a strong, productive orgasm - whereas I have a friend who is cut, and he says that he derives very little pleasure from foreplay as his member is desensitised, due to constant exposure and contact with the material of his underwear.

As to the comment about a circumcised penis being more hygienic … I’ve heard this over and over again, and it is total and utter rubbish.
It is entirely down to the hygiene regimen of the owner, and I find that comment repeatedly offensive.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

My cock is circumcised (not my choice).  I definitely think it's de-sensitised as a result.

I have a friend, who I sometimes play with, and he is uncut and says he can't imagine life without a foreskin.

It feels completely different to mine when I wank him off.  I feel I have to be much more gentle than with my own and he enjoys pulling it over the head when he cums so I'm guessing that feels good.

I don't have a preference as long as it tastes nice and what comes out of it is yummy.