Penis preference.

k1nkyon3

Posted

Do you prefer a circumcised or uncircumcised penis?

Posted

Neither. It's about who's attached to it.

MsDrawers
Posted

The man attached is very much the point. I honestly wouldn't give a fuck.

ashleymaeve
Posted

I've only experienced uncut penises in real life. I find the idea of a cut penis somewhat odd, but I would of course be open to it as the person attached is far more important than any genitalia 😘

Posted
7 minutes ago, ashleymaeve said:

I've only experienced uncut penises in real life. I find the idea of a cut penis somewhat odd, but I would of course be open to it as the person attached is far more important than any genitalia 😘

I don't know what it's like to have a foreskin, I was circumcised when I was about 5.

MsDrawers
Posted
16 hours ago, k1nkyon3 said:

I don't know what it's like to have a foreskin, I was circumcised when I was about 5.

In the US "uncut" is an oddity. Loads of people are circumcised whether for medical or religious reasons and its really nothing to be self conscious about. A partner will cherish you for you, and love your cock accordingly. 

Posted
1 minute ago, KontraryKink said:

In the US "uncut" is an oddity. Loads of people are circumcised whether for medical or religious reasons and its really nothing to be self conscious about. A partner will cherish you for you, and love your cock accordingly. 

I'm not conscious about it, I think a circumcised cock is cleaner.

MsDrawers
Posted

Well great, you shouldn't be, though there's no need to berate those who are uncut either, and perfectly clean?! Terribly gracious of you all the way around 🙄

Posted

I’ve been with both and it’s the man and experience not the presentation just like women we all come in all shapes and sizes so honestly- you forgive our insecurities we forgive yours 😉 although sometimes it’s just in our own heads not those of who we are with

Posted

Thank you to all the ladies who have responded. As an uncut male it's good to know I haven't offended anybody in the last 50 years. ;)

Posted
23 hours ago, KontraryKink said:

Well great, you shouldn't be, though there's no need to berate those who are uncut either, and perfectly clean?! Terribly gracious of you all the way around 🙄

I'm not berating uncut people, the purpose of my post was to see what people prefer it  and not about me being conscious about my circumcision.

And what i mean by clean is some people may not wash under their foreskin?

Sorry if i offended you 🙏

MsDrawers
Posted

I was probably not being very generous in my interpretation of your motive so I apologise too. Womxn are as different as any other group, but by and large the answer will be that it is the man attached that anyone cares about. It just isn't important. Penises often aren't that central to orgasmic pleasure for vagina-havers either!

Posted

Being from the US I think the majority are cut so I couldn’t honestly answer this question. That being said before I see the penis there has to be a connect formed already so I’d say the person attached.

Posted
Yesterday at 12:56 PM, KontraryKink said:

I was probably not being very generous in my interpretation of your motive so I apologise too. Womxn are as different as any other group, but by and large the answer will be that it is the man attached that anyone cares about. It just isn't important. Penises often aren't that central to orgasmic pleasure for vagina-havers either!

Why are women "vagina-havers" and "womxn" but men are ...still men?

MsDrawers
Posted

I was apologising to the op and, while attempting to be inclusive, was addressing the op specifically, who identifies as a man. Unless I stand corrected there. Thank you though, its careful and good faith engagement that ensures a supportive inclusive community! 

Posted
8 hours ago, KontraryKink said:

I was apologising to the op and, while attempting to be inclusive, was addressing the op specifically, who identifies as a man. Unless I stand corrected there. Thank you though, its careful and good faith engagement that ensures a supportive inclusive community! 

It was more that whilst I see that language used about women, I never see it used about men. Not just this site. It was an observation, not a criticism.

Posted

Failing to use inclusive language is an issue, absolutely, and one I am frequently guilty of, no doubt, however, part of the inequity in addressing penis-havers is that different gender identities are subject to differing levels of scrutiny. It follows that, while not right, there is less attention paid to inclusive language in their direction. 

Captioning my response, whether the intention or no, made the observation targeted in my direction and was therefore a criticism and an unfair and inappropriate one in that context. If you wanted to prompt discussion a post or forum piece would have done that without involving me. So yes, the way it was done made it a criticism and was a touch hostile and uncalled for. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, KontraryKink said:

Failing to use inclusive language is an issue, absolutely, and one I am frequently guilty of, no doubt, however, part of the inequity in addressing penis-havers is that different gender identities are subject to differing levels of scrutiny. It follows that, while not right, there is less attention paid to inclusive language in their direction. 

Captioning my response, whether the intention or no, made the observation targeted in my direction and was therefore a criticism and an unfair and inappropriate one in that context. If you wanted to prompt discussion a post or forum piece would have done that without involving me. So yes, the way it was done made it a criticism and was a touch hostile and uncalled for. 

I'm sorry you've interpreted it that way. I see nothing hostile about my language or approach. I thought it was something we could have a polite conversation about. Clearly not. I won't attempt to converse again.

Posted

I was perfectly polite, and perfectly clear about why I took the position I did. In your previous response you said it was a general observation, you didn't suggest you wanted a conversation with me and have subsequently made it clear you do not. I don't do passive aggression. Not my bag. Good luck to you. 

Posted

I wish it was more relaxed and we all gave eachother the benefit of the doubt when conversing online. Makes conversation easier and nicer to have and to watch as a bystander. Not everything is a subtle criticism.

OP, some people do think cut is "cleaner" and that makes sense without thinking too much - it's just way easier to miss that part when you're having a shower than if you're cut.

But if you're uncut and you do clean it, it's clean. And if you are cut and you don't clean that area, it's not gonna be clean 😅

Some women prefer one way or the other, that's just them. But most seem to not mind.