Kinky Politician Treasure Hunt

serenaa

Posted
Theresa can turn her hand to any kink and still make a fist of it!!!
Posted

Anybody else having trouble collecting the 2nd Putin? I found him, just clicking on him takes me to the collection page but doesn't add him to my overview.

Posted

On Sunday, April 08, 2018 at 10:14 AM, VictoriaBlisse said:

Today, I dunno why but looking for this politician makes me need a wee! 

On Sunday, April 08, 2018 at 6:37 AM, fetish_girl said:

Good morning 'COMMUNITY' ;) it's another FETISH... and this one is WET, sporty, and... wet! :P

Ok so i have found this one but it isn't adding him to my collection and filling in the 8th slot. Tried several times. What am i missing lol? 

Posted
Todays kinky one........one of my most favourite, with a leather gloved hand clamped over your mouth.....struggle to breathe! Mmmmmmm ;o)
Posted

glove can be nice... or gas mask... or bum... I once did it with a foot.

Posted
@712i826 are you still having problems collecting the 2nd Putin image?
Posted (edited)

Yes @serenaa I'm not too bothered as it's fun just finding them.

I notice @Tickler101 seems to be having the same problem?

Edited by 712i826
Posted
@712i826 & @Tickler101 it should be working now! :)
Posted
6 hours ago, Tickler101 said:

Ok so i have found this one but it isn't adding him to my collection and filling in the 8th slot. Tried several times. What am i missing lol? 

Double check you're clicking on the politician and not the green 'add to my profile' button. :)

Posted

I'm hoping to find the kinky politician today, but I won't hold my breath... ;)

Posted
To find todays little fella just listen to ‘Breathe’ by Prodigy it’s all in the lyrics!!!!
Posted
without sounding too naive, are these politicians really this kinky ? ;) I do seem to remember the tragedy / thing about the guy with the orange and the black bin liner...... not sure where that fits in to the kinks tho?
Posted
8 hours ago, serenaa said:

@712i826 & @Tickler101 it should be working now! :)

Yes, thank you :)

fetish_girl
Posted
The one for today was so tricky!! I clicked around for ages before I found it lol My hint is... When you EDIT your profile, don't forget to prove you are real and authentic ;)
Posted

Yes, verifying the politician today is a bit tricksy, but essential. Well worth looking at verifying yourself too... ;) 

Posted
What about this of us who already verified themselves?
Posted

cannot find the 4th one for the life of me

Posted

is there one left or am i just missing one?

Posted

Everyone seems to be verifying them selves today..... 

Posted
7 hours ago, SirArtu said:

What about this of us who already verified themselves?

I think you can still find the politician if you look in the place you go to be verified...