Kinky Politician Treasure Hunt

serenaa

Posted
Don’t get tied up looking for the 12th politician. Let a rigger do it for you 😜
Posted

Having trouble finding the 12th one !! So close 

Posted

YES!!!  I have all 12!  I'm not competitive!  :-p  But, I've loved every second of this contest - hmmm  challenge..  game!  :-p

Posted
Can I have a vowel please Rachel and a consonant and one more consonant
Posted

The 12th is TIED to a very common fetish...

Posted
💥 12 out of 12! This has been fantastic fun 😁
Posted

Now I have all 12, I'm wondering what to do with my life. I need new meaning, a new challenge. This treasure hunt has been so much fun! 

:D

Posted
A new challenge could be a hunt for kinky celebrities or find the kinky professionals such as Firemen, Nurses etc, etc.
Posted
16 hours ago, VictoriaBlisse said:

I think you can still find the politician if you look in the place you go to be verified...

Thats the thing, there is no place to be verified. It just says verified

Posted
Where’s number 11 😭😭😭
Posted
3 hours ago, SirArtu said:

Thats the thing, there is no place to be verified. It just says verified

Check your profile, there should be a way to check there...

Posted
For number 11 you might wanna go EDIT your profile, and then look into verifying...
Posted
@morris159 all the 12 kinky politicians are live so congratulations you've managed to find them all! :) Now, if you're feeling generous you can help those who are still looking by posting clues on where you found them. If someone hasn't found anyone at all, you can give them one of yours and then go and collect it again so you don't lose the points! ;)
Posted
Haha - i have found them all and none of them are being released until the ransom is paid!
queenindian95
Posted
On 28/03/2018 at 7:39 PM, serenaa said:

Noticed politicians being naughty lately? We’ve hidden 12 images of kinky officials within Fetish.com, and your task is to hunt them down for due punishment. Each day, a new one can be found somewhere on the site. If you come across one of these dirty diplomats, click on the image to earn 20 points towards your account total. You can also give clues away to a member who hasn't found them yet - a cheeky way to break the ice...

You can share hints (no spoilers!) here in the forum, and swap stories on which one of them you think has been the naughtiest. Good luck kinksters! Remember - if you manage to find them all, you can win free Fetish.com merchandise or VIP membership!

Stay kinky and happy hunting! 

Posted

Who is no 12? I don't recognise him at all.