Size of subs

Posted

What are your opinions of subs then? What size suits what? Don’t be shy just curious about it x

Posted

Size dose not matter what so ever it the bond you have with each other that matters

Posted

Yes of course it’s the bond. But that can’t be fostered without some level of attraction. You can go on about everything and everyone equal as a person they are that doesn’t or shouldn’t change but attraction is just that whether that be size,colour or gender.

Posted

Everyone has their likes and attractions. Once you know what you are looking for in your partner. Then the size doesn't matter. Everyone has a 'preffered' body shape. I do agree with the bond between yourself and your partner too ^^

Posted

So as a big girl myself what I would say on a whole size does matter 

whether people choose to admit it or not 

I would say it’s a bit like marmite you either love it or hate 

Many want to tick box on a fucket list or have certain fetishes 

As MrC says let’s be honest there has to be a level of attraction and if that not there there is no point ... but that is the same across the board 

Posted

Size of what? Mind is the first choice. After that it’s open to personal taste not some generalised concept.
I have a limit in body size for safety reason. Being on the smaller side of Doms I had to think about any accidents that could happen and need to react quickly. If I can’t lift the sub then I put her at risk and myself in a precarious position.
If you have to make choices regarding a sub then there are some important questions you need to assess before the look or secondary options.
But I have a fantasy about a tall sub for example which doesn’t impact on my ability to have one. After all she will be on her knee most of the time or tied up in the floor 😅

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

Is this question aimed at Dom's that are already in a dynamic with a curvy/plus size submissive?

Posted

Who fucking cares,everyone is on here for different reasons and there is wrong or right if u click u click if u dnt it really doent matter

Posted

Considering ive seen 20+ stone women and men suspended as well as people in wheel chairs the question is irrelevant. The biggest concern is general health especially for more extreme aspects.

If you gel with someone you gel if not dont lose any sleep over it.

Posted

Interesting topic... was talking to @Boldbald about this the other day when we were discussing our desire to sensually dominate a submissive female. I discovered that I don't generally find large ladies physically attractive (although there are some exceptions) but that said, it's definitely about who they are over appearance.

I'm attracted to people that engage my sapio side. I can be, and often am, attracted to people before I even see them.

Posted

I prefer my subs to be shorter than me, but at 6' 2" I've never had to worry about that XD But I know for a fact I'd find it super awkward trying to dominate someone who I have to look up at lol

Posted

Really is comes down to "Whatever does it for you". Wouldn't be right if everyone liked the same. Each to their own...

cleverwerewolf
Posted

I love prounounced size differences, so as I am a tall Top with broad shoulders I prefer petite women who I can easily pick up and throw around. The dramatic difference in size rein***s the power play dynamic beautifully. I hasten to add that I am not just about physical domination - I enjoy intellectual and non-sexual domination too, for which size is not a consideration.

Posted

My last submissive was 6’6 and of a muscular build. I have to admit I’ve always preferred taller submissive men, overpowering them is very satisfying..... 😈

Posted

I kind of like the extremes as well. I'm 6'6" and adore small petite women. They bring out the primal side of me. On the flip side, as I'm quite happy to be dominated, my specific kink is giving pleasure, however that may be, I also love the whole petite woman being I total control of a huge male......however I think these are all personal preferences and I think of there's a mental connection everything else is irrelevant ☺

Aquarius_Dom
Posted

Having had subs over the years in every shape and size imaginable I can hand on heart say the size is irrelevant! 

The bigger issue has always been getting the ladies across the spectrum to accept they are attractive both physically and sexually! Body dismorphia plays a huge part psychologically! 

Posted

My sub is 6’2”, I’m 5’2”
I’m BBW, makes feck all difference

Posted

i prefer my Femdom to be about the same height as me or slightly taller. however, one of my most enjoyable sessions was with someone nearly 20 cm shorter. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Good subs come in all shapes and sizes, though I think fuller figured ladies are better as there is more flesh to have fun with. I complimented you about your magnificent arse which you replied to saying your arse is fat... yep it is and that is what makes it magnificent in my opinion!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Plaything69
Posted

I'm a  submissive male gay & I love my Dom to be bigger than  because I like to be the little bitch  !!