More mistress training

Ladychar

Posted

Hi I have been a mistress on and of for a year now, I really enjoy it but I am looking to learn to take this further can any one help or point in right direction? Thanks char

Posted

Hi Everyone,

This is a thread for advice.
So please no "I'll be your submissive/slave" comments and so on

Thanks in advance.

Posted

I'm not sure about your question. I think the right direction is whatever is right for you. Perhaps you can find direction by going to clubs/dungeons and observing plays as well as getting insights from other Dommes. Just as a Sub takes time and experimenting to find their limits its the same for a Dom. Small steps and not being overwhelmed with excitement.

petslave_2004
Posted

Well local area, i suppose am one of the better ones to chat to, since i know most of the active people on the scene nearby, and i have a fair amount of knowledge in all manner of subjects.. would suggest munches to start with, when they restart.. and from there other events, when they restart

Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Local Domme very near you, message me any time, open to advise and bounce off ur ideas or share my own if you wish.

petslave_2004
Posted

and Ms Whip is better than i am hehehe (am good but not necessarily the best)

Mz_Whiplash
Posted
1 hour ago, petslave_2004 said:

and Ms Whip is better than i am hehehe (am good but not necessarily the best)

hey @petslave_2004 I am no better than anyone ;) this lady is close to both of us :) 

petslave_2004
Posted

well really depends on what advice is needed.. am better from a subs perspective, if that makes sense?

petslave_2004
Posted

disregard what i just said, that sounds bad. my apologies, will back away now before things get worse

Posted

Depends what directions you have in mind. Do you want to switch, to try the submission part?

Posted

Every dynamic is different, what works for one couple/group might not work for the next. Do what feels right, communicate with your partner(s) (or potential partners) and go with the flow (discussing carefully along the way).

Posted

I are you wanting to remain Domme or progress to being a pro dominatrix

Posted

Your best tool will always be your imagination, find an aspect you enjoy when being a Domme make notes and ask questions. Alot of Domme’s on here will offer you some sound advice and MzWhiplash is one of the ones to listen too along with MsGail to name a few, both I am sure can offer some great insights. Remember though what works for one may not work for you and over time you will develop your own craft. I also recommend if you can find one a play/chk list it will give you tons of ideas where to start. Mistress , Miss and myself still use this tool because our dynamic keeps evolving. Good luck in your quest

• 1 month later...
Posted

I can give you an advice on how to drive the sub crazy and make him/her reach their maximum level of submissiveness 

It is 'The Art Of Edging' 

Yep edging is the best method. doing edges for prolonged times and for days will drive the sub's hormones crazy he/she will do anything just to reach the next edge and break all the hard limits for the orgasm.