Switching

de****

Posted

Dominant in the Ls for 20ish years, recently considering Switching and exploring my inner brat side… has anyone else considered switching after a while?? It feels like it would take a really strong, confident alpha dominant to get me there but it’s easier said than found. 😑

HardBigDickDaddy
Posted

It will take an incredible amount of strength to go from D to s...I commend your pursuit of experimentation for a deeper level in the lifestyle.

Posted

It is doable, but yes - it will take a fairly unique Dom to pull it off because initially you will be critiquing their techniques compared to your own. Unless you can let go of that side and take the perspective of an innocent, inexperienced sub, it will definitely be a struggle!!

I wish you luck and success because honestly it will make you even better and stronger on the flip side!

Kindest regards.

Posted

You just need to find the right partner that matches your energy and compliments it.
Not as hard as you may think to switch, but hardest part is building the trust with partner that would help you evolve and not try to take advantage of your willingness to give up power to them.
As a Domme, you already know the boundaries, limits and extent of your willingness. You just need to make sure your interests are met and not just a Doms interest to control.

Posted

I’ve always been heavily dominant in my relationship, both the vanilla side and sexually, but I’ve never been involved in the bdsm sense, so just a dominant female with a normal, typical alpha male type partners not Mistress/sub relationships and even I REALLY struggle to be submissive. I find adding an element of cnc definitely helps as willingly submitting and doing as I’m told is a completely foreign concept to me, so I can imagine it will be difficult for you… however… I find having the control taken to be VERY liberating, even if I only allow for a short time and then go back to taking the lead.. it’s definitely worth trying. I’d say finding a Dom you can be *** with is the first step. That guard isn’t always easy to drop ❤️ best of luck ❤️

Posted

Keep an open mind and give a respectful and honest guy a chance . It is not so hard to find as you think . Just keep an open mind and don’t go into it with only your self interest or impossible expectations . As a dom yourself , you should able to communicate and empathize with a male dom . It’s not all about you and it’s not all about him . It’s about both of you as equal communicators and play friends .

Posted

It’s odd at first but I look at it as a romantic gesture. Just giving up for the other person. But a dominant person will always be one