Do You Have a Leather or Latex Fantasy?

Phoenyx

Posted

Sadly, this is one topic that does not seem to get much discussion in the fetish community.  Yet, it may be the one aspect that is most open to imagination and creativity.  Perhaps, folks are shy about their fantasies, or *** "kink shaming".  Or, they may have heard from opinionated Dom/mes, that "fetish" is not true BDSM.  So, I am declaring a safe space here.  Share your thoughts.  Your answers can be either practical/possible, or total fantasy.  Here are a couple possible discussion ideas:

Subs:  Given unlimited possibilities, what outfit would you like to wear, during play?  Would it be something that you chose yourself?  Or, something that your Master/Mistress put you into?  Would it involve a single item, full-body coverage, or something in-between?  If, "put into it", would it add to the thrill, if you knew that the item(s) were locked, preventing escape?  How restrictive would you like it to be?  Would you like to mix this with other forms of play---like servitude, ***, impact, etc?  Or, would it be more of a turn-on, to see your Master/Mistress wearing Latex or Leather?

Dom/mes:  These questions are basically the flip-side of the themes for subs.  Is there any particular leather/latex outfit that you dream of wearing during play?  Or, is your fantasy to put your sub in such a predicament? (see paragraph above)

Safety:  If you have actually engaged in such play, what safety tips do you have to share?  If a particular fantasy does not seem safe or practical, what role do you play, to enhance the illusion?  Any other thoughts on this topic that you wish to add?

As possible food for thought, I noticed this video posted by @leocadio, on the history of fetish art (focused mainly on rubber/latex, though also applicable to leather):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPD4R0wmoCc&t=6s

More current fetish art includes the works of Sardax and Nimrod.

So, start those creative juices flowing, and get busy sharing your thoughts.

Posted

I think for me, it's pretty obvious, being a leather obsessive slave / sub, and having / finding a Domme, who also would do domme sessions in leather.......does not get any better than that! But i am biased.

Posted

Leather or latex is fairly commun even in fashion so not sure why it’s tagged as shame?
I bought a full latex suit for one of my sub with gimp mask too. I might post a pic.

Posted (edited)

I would like to thank everyone for the many likes that I got on this topic.  However, I was hoping for a rousing discussion.  For some reason, this is still seen as a taboo subject, even in the BDSM community.  Why is that, in a realm where folks should be open to express themselves?

On 7/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, Leathergimp said:

I think for me, it's pretty obvious, being a leather obsessive slave / sub, and having / finding a Domme, who also would do domme sessions in leather.......does not get any better than that! But i am biased.

I truly hope that you find the kind of Domme that you seek.  They are certainly out there.  From your profile, I could see that you have gathered a great selection of toys---overcoming the greatest hurdle for this form of play.  Have you ever had a chance to engage in such play?  If so, do you have any tips, tricks, or safety info that you would like to share?  Any stories?  Unfortunately, most of your images were age-restricted---but, I got the idea.

On 7/7/2021 at 11:27 AM, FabSeverus said:

Leather or latex is fairly commun even in fashion so not sure why it’s tagged as shame?
I bought a full latex suit for one of my sub with gimp mask too. I might post a pic.

Leather and latex are quite openly discussed as "fetish fashion".  However, the bondage aspect is somehow a subject that no one wants to discuss.  Why is that?  Even my former mentor, the pro Domme who trained me, dismissed this aspect as "mere fetishism".  Really?!  The Dom(me)/sub dynamic is still the same.  Punishment ("funishment") is still punishment, whether it is a severe flogging, or spending the day locked in a gimp suit.  Endorphins are still released, and "sub space" is still achieved.  And yes, please do post a pic of that latex gimp suit.

As a final note, if anyone would rather have this discussion in private, feel free to message me.  I would like to learn more about this aspect of BDSM.  I should also mention that this topic does include boots!  Any boot fantasies?

Edited by Phoenyx
  • 8 months later...
Posted
Thats the most interesting bit of writing iv seen glad to hear im not alone I make the above clothing not for a job just fun and I can say theres no limit watso ever I suffer from dixlexer so I cant write welll puts me of replying to anything theres no lack of imagenation in my head but I struggle to convay it
Posted

I love everything leather and latex related so the associated fantasies are endless haha

• 4 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

My leather fantasy would be to be dressed in a full leather female outfit, in as much tight restrictive leather as possible(corsets, hobbles skirts, high heel boots etc) and have either someone to serve/worship me or have someone dressed the same as me for mutual fun

• 1 month later...
Posted

I ride a sports motorbike and I have a pro-racer style racing suit, because it looks cool. But I met guys for who's it's a fetish and they introduced me to actually bdsm, it's how I learned about gimp/rubber play :)