where can I find trampling stories?

Racer-1856

Posted

I have been into shoes (female feet in shoes not just shoes on their own) all my life. I am 48 now, so a long time. Over the years my fetish has evolved and now it's quite specific. I still enjoy shoes but I lose interest unless the scene has naked feet in shoes (no stocking I actually hate them now...) or the heel of the foot grinding down on the balls. 

To make matters worse for me I have now got into reading trampling stories of the above foot grinding action and found myself getting very hard when I read how a woman ground her heel into the balls. 

As the reading trampling stories is my latest twist in an ever changing fetish...please can someone advise where I can get some good trampling stories / request specific trampling stories ?

Hah - I am so desperate right now to read what I'm after I am thinking of just writing it myself copy and pasting it several hundred times so I can just read it and satisfy myself. But, deep down I would still crave it.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I am looking for a place to post trample stories. I lost several over the years but I write new stories all the time.

Posted
16 minutes ago, kenpo said:

I am looking for a place to post trample stories. I lost several over the years but I write new stories all the time.

how about the 'stories' section of this forum?