Baking Soda Vinegar Cock *** Suggestion

synergy-kink

synergy-kink
Posted

Found this out by accident was just trying to clean my dick to kill any yeast that could be there, just incase of anal play.  I am careful but why not kill anything that could be there, I know vinegar is an old cure and baking soda kills things too.  Also know it reacts together but was just expecting bobble feeling turned out to be ***fully fun.  My dick was a bit moist , so I put baking soda on it,  then dipped it in a shot glass of apple cider vinegar,  was ***ful at the front,  I like *** and it made me hard fast.  I looked for it online, searching Baking Soda Vinegar Cock ***; all I found was enema so thought I would share as it maybe useful to Doms and for self-***.  Can't see it doing any permanent damage but am no Doctor so do at your own risk and maybe research it more

Posted

as mixing stuff goes - it's relatively low risk.   vinegar and baking soda causes an endothermic reaction so not likely to generate heat or burn you

whilst it may result in interesting sensations - it also won't get you any cleaner

Posted

toothpaste also has interesting effects for cock ***, although not sure how safe it is,