Control - A short story

Posted

Although I am still working on chapter 2 for my other story, here is a completed tale for your delectation...

You come to my room, wearing the uniform I bade you to; black silk shirt, black waistcoat, red shot silk tie and black see through shorts. The shorts have a PVC panel in the front that is clipped to the waistband where a D ring sits. You feel so smart and so lucky to be wearing my uniform. You have showered and groomed and want to appear your very best for me.

You knock tentatively on the door, the nerves are so real right now, but so is the excitement. You hear my heels click against the floor as I come to let you in. The lighting is low, but you are able to see me well. I am dressed in a floor length black gown, it is split right up to the top of my thigh, revealing a flash of my seamed silk stockings, the shoes are ox*** red and make me appear over 6 feet tall. The spaghetti straps of my dress and the cut of the neckline are so revealing. You can see the outline of my strapless bra. My deep red waves stand out against my pale skin. 

You inhale, breathing me in as you take my hand and kiss the back of it before turning it over and kissing the inside of my wrist. My flesh smells of rich, intoxicating scent. Spicy and warm. 

You cannot contain yourself, and you fall to your knees, kissing my feet and worshipping me with your whole being. Mind, body and soul, you willingly give yourself to me.

I click three times, the signal for you to stand and guide you gently into the room. The bed has been made with black silk sheets and is laid out with a range of my toys and tricks. You feel the chemistry and tension in the air; it could be cut with a knife.

I leave you standing in the middle of the room and take a seat by the window, I bring the bottom of the dress around to cover my legs and cross them at the ankles, so ladylike and classy. 

'Pet, why don't you pour me a glass of wine, there is a lovely bottle of red in the cupboard there by the TV. You may pour a small glass for yourself too, but may not drink  until I have.' My voice is firm, but sultry and you quickly oblige. I raise my glass to yours and bring it to my scarlet lips, taking a long draught and enjoying every drop. You follow suit, the wine is dark and fruity; expensive tasting. Mistress has such very good appreciation of the finer things in life.

I  click my fingers once and you kneel once more at my feet, we continue to drink our wine quietly and you gaze up at me adoringly. I take a remote from the table next to me and turn some music on. It does not blare out but the bass is strong and the beat steady. I stroke your head, and ears and neck, staring into your eyes and holding your gaze. It's as if I can see into your soul, and I take you over. You are enraptured and completely under my spell; possessed in all ways. 

I begin to speak about my plans for our play, everything I say washes over you like a cleansing haze. The specifics went unheard, you were lost in a cloud of desire to please me. You hand over complete consent to me for the whole night. Sure, there are safe words and signals to let me know when you have reached your limit. But everything is about me. About satisfying my pleasure, you know that you will feel it too, through mine, but that is secondary.

We sit for a while drinking our wine, you make sure that you serve me as much as I want to drink, but also making sure that we both take on some water to be well hydrated. 

I turn the music up slightly and stand, glide over to the bed and pick up a black leather collar and short leash. 

'Come here pet, let me put this collar on you so that you may feel my ownership tight against your neck' 

You crawl on hands and knees over to me and kneel up straight so I can loosen your tie before securing the collar around your neck and linking the leash to it. The collar is tight, but not restrictive and you can feel my ownership of you so complete.

Taking you by the leash and signalling for you to stand, I walk you around the room before taking you over to the built in closet. I slide the door across and tell you to get in, I put the hand loop of your leash onto a coat hook inside the closet and softly tell you that I want to prepare the room and you will stay in here until I am ready to bring you back in. 

'Yes mistress, thank you mistress.' You utter and the door closes, leaving you in the dark. 

You are not kept there for long and when I let you out you are rewarded for your patience by your mistress' change in outfit. Now in an over bust corset, black pvc circle skirt and a black  pvc face mask, that frames my beautiful chocolate hazel eyes perfectly. The fishnet stockings and shoes remain the same.  She is transcendent, and you tell her in a breathless way how amazing she appears. A true goddess.

You feel my cock begin to swell in your shorts. You just cannot resist me and want to serve me, your very purpose is to find my pleasure and make me feel good. You know that you will not be able to rest until my brain drowns in dopamine. 

I take your leash and lead you out of the closet and over to the bed. The implements that were all previously laid out on the bed have been transferred onto the tv stand.  I pull on your leash forcing you to bend at the waist. Your hands resting on the bed and your ass sticking out. I pick up my nubuck leather paddle and tap it onto the palm of my hand so you can hear it thud. I begin stroking your ass in circular motions with the paddle and then tapping it over and over following the same pattern. It is light and dance all over your buttocks, preparing the skin for some firmer more aggressive action. I bring the paddle back and swing at the centre of your right ass cheek. Thwack! You are struck, as you whimper slightly from the *** I moan in pleasure, stroking lightly once more with my hand; massaging your flesh. I keep up a rhythm of striking you then stroking you. Getting hotter and hotter, my moans escalating make the *** so very worth it.

I pull you back to standing, your ass is stinging very slightly but seeing the glint in my eye makes it seem like nothing at all. I stroke you cheek and pull you towards me, planting my sweet lips against yours. As I break away from the ardent kiss I say gently:

'That was so delightful pet, you make me proud in my ownership.'

You bow you head in reverence to me

'Yes my Queen, thank you'

I push you back onto the bed, letting go of the leash, I then instruct you to remove the tie, shirt and waistcoat for the next part of our scene, telling you to lie face up on the pillows with your legs straight out in front.

Now half naked on the bed I lash your legs together with a length of soft rope, taking the  ice bucket and my pinwheel from the tv stand  and placing them on the bed side cabinet. Then sitting by your side. What blissful *** is to follow? You think.

I place a small ice cube into my mouth letting it melt on my hot tongue, but rolling it around, making my entire mouth icy cold. I take a second and run it over my ruby lips before beginning to kiss and suck your nipples, one and then the other. My frigid mouth chilling the soft skin, making your nipples stand to attention for my touch. Similarly my cock presses against the pvc panel at the front of your shorts, burgeoning for it's release. 

I pick up the pinwheel from the bedside table and begin to trace it back and forth, all over your chest and stomach, the tines electrifying  your senses. When I go over your nipples I press slightly, not enough to break the skin but to counteract the numb feeling that they have been left with from the ice. You writhe around on the bed, walking that tight line between *** and pleasure and as you do so I giggle and pant lustfully. I watch my cock twitch beneath the pvc and it brings me so much pleasure to know how under my control you are.

My cheeks are flushed and there are light beads of sweat on my forehead, my lips appear swollen and my chest heaves with my breathing. You know how heightened I am now and that my panties must be soaked through with my arousal. You long to feed from me, to have your mouth filled and be nourished.

I unclip your shorts and my cock springs out, turgid and pink. I kiss the very tip, you are so tempted to run your hand into my hair and feel my cock engulfed by my luscious mouth. But you know you must not. Mistress would not be pleased and she will not be so kind if she needs to punish you. You noted earlier that I had my crop with me and that thing is beastly in the hands of a cross mistress.

I continue to work the wheel back and forth over your chest. I tell you that I want you to edge for me, take yourself right to the very precipice of orgasm before denying yourself, and if you are able to do this to my satisfaction then you would be greatly rewarded. You take my cock into your hand and begin to stroke it slowly. You want that reward badly, but you also know that you are so turned on from hearing and knowing my pleasure that it will be such a difficult task.

I see how hard you are trying resist and it pleases me greatly. You get right closer and closer to release before letting go of my cock. It glistens with pre cum. I stand, unzip my skirt and it falls to the floor. Now just in my corset, panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes. I turn for you, so you can absorb every inch of my body in all of its curvy glory. I take a pair of shears and cut through the bonds on your legs before straddling you. 

You can feel my muscular, thick thighs around you and as I lower myself down towards your groin you can sense just how sopping wet I am. It is almost enough to tip you over the edge entirely. But you calm your mind and concentrate on being my pet.

I grab your leash and pull you up to sitting. Hand you the safety shears and tell you to release me from my corset. This feels like such a privilege and you slide them between the lacing of my corset and the modesty panel. Sliding them up my back and releasing me from the restrictive basewear.

The corset falls away from my body, exposing my breasts; pale, full and tender. My nipples are erect and stand against the piercing bars. I can feel my cock pulsating and twitching beneath the soaked fabric of my panties as you hungrily stare at my breasts. 

I drop you back down onto the pillows and unclip my stockings slowly, then remove my panties to reveal my glistening shaven pussy. 

'I am going to feed you now pet' The words dripping from my mouth like honey.

Your face becomes my throne and I pour my cherished nectar into your waiting mouth.

I cry out in abandonment as I climax all over your face, my thighs gripping your head. The storm of my passion does not quell. Over and over again you feel me quake and quiver. My cries make my cock ache and you are desperate to have your own release. 

You gasp for air beneath me and groan in joyous servitude. This pleases me very much, and I know that my cock must be absolutely on the verge of exploding. I clamber over your body and slide down onto it. Riding you hard and fast to bring you to orgasm. 

You call my name as you fire your load into me. 

I lean forward and kiss you softly, we both pant in post orgasmic bliss. My cock still twitches inside me and small aftershocks run through our bodies. 

After stripping off the remainder of our clothing I take you to the shower and you wash my body diligently and with such care and attention. Once dry we return to the bed for sweet kisses,  stroking and care.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Fantastically written, the descriptive detail makes you feel part of it.

Posted

To whom that person you have imagined in your mind with the sense of the uniform. The sense of your own style. The anticipation of how it makes you feel. Taking the lead being in charge the shock waves you have created in your expressions telling your tale the fine line of behaviour to the softness of skills on show to us all.

The power of words alone sends shivers through the bodies. Excellent writing you have displayed the power of the mind. Its a beautiful mind to display never wasted in knowing what you truly deserve and desire to have and own. Congratulations great powerful read x

Posted

Incredible read! Kink time should take time and this is the best way to do it. Experience every moment with equal passion and desire. Thank you Mistress 🙏🖤

Posted

Thank you all three for such wonderful comments. I am very pleased to receive your responses.

Posted
16 hours ago, MadameMimiNix said:

Although I am still working on chapter 2 for my other story, here is a completed tale for your delectation...

You come to my room, wearing the uniform I bade you to; black silk shirt, black waistcoat, red shot silk tie and black see through shorts. The shorts have a PVC panel in the front that is clipped to the waistband where a D ring sits. You feel so smart and so lucky to be wearing my uniform. You have showered and groomed and want to appear your very best for me.

You knock tentatively on the door, the nerves are so real right now, but so is the excitement. You hear my heels click against the floor as I come to let you in. The lighting is low, but you are able to see me well. I am dressed in a floor length black gown, it is split right up to the top of my thigh, revealing a flash of my seamed silk stockings, the shoes are ox*** red and make me appear over 6 feet tall. The spaghetti straps of my dress and the cut of the neckline are so revealing. You can see the outline of my strapless bra. My deep red waves stand out against my pale skin. 

You inhale, breathing me in as you take my hand and kiss the back of it before turning it over and kissing the inside of my wrist. My flesh smells of rich, intoxicating scent. Spicy and warm. 

You cannot contain yourself, and you fall to your knees, kissing my feet and worshipping me with your whole being. Mind, body and soul, you willingly give yourself to me.

I click three times, the signal for you to stand and guide you gently into the room. The bed has been made with black silk sheets and is laid out with a range of my toys and tricks. You feel the chemistry and tension in the air; it could be cut with a knife.

I leave you standing in the middle of the room and take a seat by the window, I bring the bottom of the dress around to cover my legs and cross them at the ankles, so ladylike and classy. 

'Pet, why don't you pour me a glass of wine, there is a lovely bottle of red in the cupboard there by the TV. You may pour a small glass for yourself too, but may not drink  until I have.' My voice is firm, but sultry and you quickly oblige. I raise my glass to yours and bring it to my scarlet lips, taking a long draught and enjoying every drop. You follow suit, the wine is dark and fruity; expensive tasting. Mistress has such very good appreciation of the finer things in life.

I  click my fingers once and you kneel once more at my feet, we continue to drink our wine quietly and you gaze up at me adoringly. I take a remote from the table next to me and turn some music on. It does not blare out but the bass is strong and the beat steady. I stroke your head, and ears and neck, staring into your eyes and holding your gaze. It's as if I can see into your soul, and I take you over. You are enraptured and completely under my spell; possessed in all ways. 

I begin to speak about my plans for our play, everything I say washes over you like a cleansing haze. The specifics went unheard, you were lost in a cloud of desire to please me. You hand over complete consent to me for the whole night. Sure, there are safe words and signals to let me know when you have reached your limit. But everything is about me. About satisfying my pleasure, you know that you will feel it too, through mine, but that is secondary.

We sit for a while drinking our wine, you make sure that you serve me as much as I want to drink, but also making sure that we both take on some water to be well hydrated. 

I turn the music up slightly and stand, glide over to the bed and pick up a black leather collar and short leash. 

'Come here pet, let me put this collar on you so that you may feel my ownership tight against your neck' 

You crawl on hands and knees over to me and kneel up straight so I can loosen your tie before securing the collar around your neck and linking the leash to it. The collar is tight, but not restrictive and you can feel my ownership of you so complete.

Taking you by the leash and signalling for you to stand, I walk you around the room before taking you over to the built in closet. I slide the door across and tell you to get in, I put the hand loop of your leash onto a coat hook inside the closet and softly tell you that I want to prepare the room and you will stay in here until I am ready to bring you back in. 

'Yes mistress, thank you mistress.' You utter and the door closes, leaving you in the dark. 

You are not kept there for long and when I let you out you are rewarded for your patience by your mistress' change in outfit. Now in an over bust corset, black pvc circle skirt and a black  pvc face mask, that frames my beautiful chocolate hazel eyes perfectly. The fishnet stockings and shoes remain the same.  She is transcendent, and you tell her in a breathless way how amazing she appears. A true goddess.

You feel my cock begin to swell in your shorts. You just cannot resist me and want to serve me, your very purpose is to find my pleasure and make me feel good. You know that you will not be able to rest until my brain drowns in dopamine. 

I take your leash and lead you out of the closet and over to the bed. The implements that were all previously laid out on the bed have been transferred onto the tv stand.  I pull on your leash forcing you to bend at the waist. Your hands resting on the bed and your ass sticking out. I pick up my nubuck leather paddle and tap it onto the palm of my hand so you can hear it thud. I begin stroking your ass in circular motions with the paddle and then tapping it over and over following the same pattern. It is light and dance all over your buttocks, preparing the skin for some firmer more aggressive action. I bring the paddle back and swing at the centre of your right ass cheek. Thwack! You are struck, as you whimper slightly from the *** I moan in pleasure, stroking lightly once more with my hand; massaging your flesh. I keep up a rhythm of striking you then stroking you. Getting hotter and hotter, my moans escalating make the *** so very worth it.

I pull you back to standing, your ass is stinging very slightly but seeing the glint in my eye makes it seem like nothing at all. I stroke you cheek and pull you towards me, planting my sweet lips against yours. As I break away from the ardent kiss I say gently:

'That was so delightful pet, you make me proud in my ownership.'

You bow you head in reverence to me

'Yes my Queen, thank you'

I push you back onto the bed, letting go of the leash, I then instruct you to remove the tie, shirt and waistcoat for the next part of our scene, telling you to lie face up on the pillows with your legs straight out in front.

Now half naked on the bed I lash your legs together with a length of soft rope, taking the  ice bucket and my pinwheel from the tv stand  and placing them on the bed side cabinet. Then sitting by your side. What blissful *** is to follow? You think.

I place a small ice cube into my mouth letting it melt on my hot tongue, but rolling it around, making my entire mouth icy cold. I take a second and run it over my ruby lips before beginning to kiss and suck your nipples, one and then the other. My frigid mouth chilling the soft skin, making your nipples stand to attention for my touch. Similarly my cock presses against the pvc panel at the front of your shorts, burgeoning for it's release. 

I pick up the pinwheel from the bedside table and begin to trace it back and forth, all over your chest and stomach, the tines electrifying  your senses. When I go over your nipples I press slightly, not enough to break the skin but to counteract the numb feeling that they have been left with from the ice. You writhe around on the bed, walking that tight line between *** and pleasure and as you do so I giggle and pant lustfully. I watch my cock twitch beneath the pvc and it brings me so much pleasure to know how under my control you are.

My cheeks are flushed and there are light beads of sweat on my forehead, my lips appear swollen and my chest heaves with my breathing. You know how heightened I am now and that my panties must be soaked through with my arousal. You long to feed from me, to have your mouth filled and be nourished.

I unclip your shorts and my cock springs out, turgid and pink. I kiss the very tip, you are so tempted to run your hand into my hair and feel my cock engulfed by my luscious mouth. But you know you must not. Mistress would not be pleased and she will not be so kind if she needs to punish you. You noted earlier that I had my crop with me and that thing is beastly in the hands of a cross mistress.

I continue to work the wheel back and forth over your chest. I tell you that I want you to edge for me, take yourself right to the very precipice of orgasm before denying yourself, and if you are able to do this to my satisfaction then you would be greatly rewarded. You take my cock into your hand and begin to stroke it slowly. You want that reward badly, but you also know that you are so turned on from hearing and knowing my pleasure that it will be such a difficult task.

I see how hard you are trying resist and it pleases me greatly. You get right closer and closer to release before letting go of my cock. It glistens with pre cum. I stand, unzip my skirt and it falls to the floor. Now just in my corset, panties, garter belt, stockings and shoes. I turn for you, so you can absorb every inch of my body in all of its curvy glory. I take a pair of shears and cut through the bonds on your legs before straddling you. 

You can feel my muscular, thick thighs around you and as I lower myself down towards your groin you can sense just how sopping wet I am. It is almost enough to tip you over the edge entirely. But you calm your mind and concentrate on being my pet.

I grab your leash and pull you up to sitting. Hand you the safety shears and tell you to release me from my corset. This feels like such a privilege and you slide them between the lacing of my corset and the modesty panel. Sliding them up my back and releasing me from the restrictive basewear.

The corset falls away from my body, exposing my breasts; pale, full and tender. My nipples are erect and stand against the piercing bars. I can feel my cock pulsating and twitching beneath the soaked fabric of my panties as you hungrily stare at my breasts. 

I drop you back down onto the pillows and unclip my stockings slowly, then remove my panties to reveal my glistening shaven pussy. 

'I am going to feed you now pet' The words dripping from my mouth like honey.

Your face becomes my throne and I pour my cherished nectar into your waiting mouth.

I cry out in abandonment as I climax all over your face, my thighs gripping your head. The storm of my passion does not quell. Over and over again you feel me quake and quiver. My cries make my cock ache and you are desperate to have your own release. 

You gasp for air beneath me and groan in joyous servitude. This pleases me very much, and I know that my cock must be absolutely on the verge of exploding. I clamber over your body and slide down onto it. Riding you hard and fast to bring you to orgasm. 

You call my name as you fire your load into me. 

I lean forward and kiss you softly, we both pant in post orgasmic bliss. My cock still twitches inside me and small aftershocks run through our bodies. 

After stripping off the remainder of our clothing I take you to the shower and you wash my body diligently and with such care and attention. Once dry we return to the bed for sweet kisses,  stroking and care.

Amazing writing my love. Every detail enhances the read to the point that I was in the room. Arousing, erotic and joyous. A total pleasure to read. Thank you

Posted

@Steve78 your gratitude and respectful comments are graciously received x