What type are you? A Soft Dom F?

JayInnocentVirgin

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted (edited)

So I just joined and I've heard alot about daddy kinks...but mommy kinks is that a thing?

What variety and style are all you female doms out there... What really gets your juices flowing? :wdrops:

Edited by JayInnocentVirgin
Posted

Doesn't seem to exist without some kind of request for *** the other way round in my experience 🤣

Posted
8 minutes ago, Psyclist said:

Doesn't seem to exist without some kind of request for *** the other way round in my experience 🤣

I consider myself a sensual Domme.

I like the caregiving side of things along with the not so soft stuff like impact play.

I would never request any kind of payment, tribute, gift. I want the connection not payment.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I like the caregiving side of things along with the not so soft stuff like impact play.

I would never request any kind of payment, tribute, gift. I want the connection not payment.

You're a rarity! Believe me! 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Psyclist said:

You're a rarity! Believe me! 😂

Not that rare 🙋🏼‍♀️

Posted
2 hours ago, Psyclist said:

I can confirm that lol so many I’ve come across require *** from their subs yet most of the male doms I know don’t ask for ***, it’s mind boggling lol like you have to pay to play? Gtfoh.

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted
5 hours ago, Psyclist said:

I guess it depends on the lady, but if your lucky you may find yours ;)

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted
5 hours ago, Bounty said:

A Domme caregiver with impact play does seem intriguing...with a strong emotional connection you really get that close sensual feeling. I'll need to look that up...

JayInnocentVirgin
Posted
3 hours ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Not that rare 🙋🏼‍♀️

I see you 💁‍♂️

Posted
14 hours ago, natalie_jx said:

Wow do people charge *** 🙈

Yes some dommes really do. I am fairly sure there is a section on this very website where pro-dommes can advertise. ;)

Doms on the other hand do it for free which probably says a lot. I think my friend @Bounty might be a statistical outlier :joy:.

BaritoneSwitch
Posted

So, trying to get back to what this thread was really meant to be about lol

Yes, Mommy dommes are definitely a thing. Although not as common from what I understand. Truthfully, every individual domme is going to have her own style and preferences, so all of these different labels are meant to be more like guidelines than actual rules. (Gold star if you can identify that reference) Here are a few:

Pro-Dommes - Professional Dominatrices

Lifestyle Dommes - Women who want (Or already have) full time live in slaves and engage in power exchange the majority of the time, if not 24/7

Mommy Dommes - Pretty much exactly what it sounds like

Findommes - Dominate their submissives financially

Service Dommes - I've come across this term, though it's a tad controversial since it's obviously derived from the 'Service Top' concept, and some dominant women argue that prioritizing their sub's desires rather than there own is antithetical to being a 'Dominant' rather than just a 'Top'. I'll let any dominant or top-y women reading this decide on that one

Goddess - This is another one that might be a little controversial but it seems to be developing into its own unique category. Goddess dommes seem to particularly enjoy being worshipped by their submissives and having 100% total control over them during sessions

Humiliatrix - A dominant who specializes in *** play

Those are all off the top of my head. If anyone would like, please add more. Also, just to re-iterate, I'm only including types of dominants in this list. Not all Tops. They are highly related but not exactly synonyms.