Need advice on being a bull

Ve****

Posted

I've been searching lately for couples that are into cuckolding or 3somes, but the thing is... i want to get to know them so we can get along and turn it into a long term thing and i don't what type of stuff should we talk about on the first non-sexual reunion (once we've already talked about the routine stuff like what are the rules and stuff they like in bed, etc.). It'd be really great if some bull or cuckold/hotwifing couple coud give me advice on this.

Posted

So, this is another dynamic where there's a lot of guys who are interested - the fun of sex without the commitment of a relationship (even with the hopes of being a long term thing)

And different couples look for different things (and sometimes the woman going out 'fucking guys in the bar' doesn't actually fuck guys in the bar - she just needs her partner to believe she did) and some might want their partner either involved or watching.

If this is something you've not done before - honestly, performing during sex while their partner is watching - or in any situation you find offputting, can be difficult.   Which elates the point.

One thing to consider is attending swingers clubs and getting to know people and what they're about - because there can be some who attend where this is their jam.  It'd also be good practice for having sex in a group situation where there are people distracting or off-putting.