A very kinky one-off

BDGUY2020

Posted

When an unsolicited offer arrived in my inbox from a local lady, yes, I was surprised.  Over the years I have found that it can be extremely frustrating, sending messages only to have them ignored, not even a polite, 'no thank you'.  So when Deb made contact it was a first!  She said that she had read my profile and felt that I was just the right person to 'scratch her itches'.  What she wanted was a super extreme bondage session, one that included lots of rope, very heavy gags, a strict hogtie and lots of sex while ***.

Being a little suspicious at first, I asked for photos, then a phone number and we had a chat..  Yes, she was real and wanted to meet asap, like two days time.  This required, 'neutral' ground so I booked a room at the Travelodge on the A30 with a late checkout.  This required me to drive over to collect the keys and secure the room before we then met at 10am the next day.

I had given Deb a specific instruction: to stuff two or three pairs of panties into her vagina and leave them overnight.  She turned up fashionably late (10 mins), came into the room and we were embracing immediately.  I had a good deal of kit with me so for the next 3 hours she really took some very tight bondage.  Only once did I need to release a tie to restore circulation but she did get her hogtie, one with her head pulled back to her feet with tape.  Of course, she had a massive and very tight gag.  Those wet panties ( they became rather wet with her piss but she took them all - not easy to get them in, I can say).  I'd wrapped black electrical tape all round her mouth, eyes and chin and then over-bandaged that with 3 x 10cm crepe bandages that covered but did not block her nose.  The ropes around her rather massive tits caused them to turn purple and very sensitive so the croc lips that I attached must have hurt like hell but she was away in her special place.

We enjoyed great sex with her tied like this and in other equally restrictive positions.  She 'paid' by giving me a very sloppy, thickly ***ted lips blow job.

Honestly, I'd have loved to have seen her again.  This happened pre pandemic, early in 2019 but she always said that this was a one-off, that she needed to be careful (being married) so my expectations were managed from the start.  A really great time though.