Jump to content

Signs to look for


Recommended Posts

I like when my woman says she likes to be spanks and she likes to obey. That’s the best sign she’s open to BDsm.

My favorite point I look for is how agreeable she is to all things sexual. Does she encourage anal sex, Fellatio? Is she wild in bed? Does she listen to you? If all these things ring true, bring up BDsm, 10 to 1, you’ve got a fun candidate for your dungeon.

  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve found the sub I’ve been searching for, for years. She initiates the kinkoest actions, she loves to obey, and she’s up to be spanked. I just allowed her kinky side came out and then I brought up DBsm. She’s game! She’s been calling me master since I explained the dynamic to her. She can’t get to her knees quick enough. 

×
×
  • Create New...