CGL/MDLB/DDLG

Sl****

Posted

Caregiver: Hey sweetie? Would you like me to hold your hand crossing this road?

Me: Yes please..

Caregiver: Baby not long now šŸ„° *smiles with smiling eyes at me* I know youā€™re falling more little by the minute. Itā€™s been a while and I was getting slightly worried you were not going to tell me šŸ˜¤

Me: *starts breathing heavier* Iā€™m sorry.. *looks down at the floor, almost tearing up inside* can I explain why later..? Please

Caregiver: Of course my baby! No worries no threats šŸ’œ *comes to the end of the crossing and raises their hand to stroke my hair* there there my beautiful šŸ˜» I love you to bits okay? Letā€™s get home quick!

Me: *clears the tear before looking back up and nods casually with a small smile* I love you too šŸ’œ I love you lots šŸ’œ *paces faster excited to get home*

=HOME=

Me: Iā€™ll get door no worries! *using my last bits of energy to act normal and hurry. I get through the door, take off my shoes, take my caregiverā€™s shoes off as I take their bags and jog/hops to place them*

Caregiver: Owo cutie slow down you donā€™t need to rush! You have a good amount of days šŸ˜… I understand I am amazing but you are my precious šŸ„ŗ what if you fall and hurt yourself? *stumbling in slowly and starts to take off their jacket*

Come here sweetheart!

*stops me by holding me tight to them and kisses me on the forehead and proceeds to brush my hair from the kiss with their fingers as they whisper* Shhhh itā€™s all coming soon

Me: *stops and closes my eyes while being held falling into a deeper state of submission* Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Please donā€™t hate meā€¦

Caregiver: Hehehe you already know I donā€™t hate you. Letā€™s take your mind games into the bedroom shall we? Come my baby letā€™s go into the shower first and be squeaky clean for our little play date šŸ˜‰ *takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom*

=SHOWER=

Caregiver: *helps me take my clothes off but at the same time teasingly strokes each exposed part with their nails and gently rubs my skin until Iā€™m half naked*

Me: *my eyes widen and I start to breathe in different patterns. controls my urges to ask for more and touch but slowly tries to grind my thinly clothed private place against their hand while it was stroking up my thigh*

Caregiver: nope nope not yet *pulling their hands away* werenā€™t we going shower? Hehe itā€™s okay sweetheart šŸ’œ *kisses my lips softly and slides down my final bit of clothing*

Me: *breathes in shallow breaths as we step into the shower together. Trying not to turn around and beg on my knees for more*

Caregiver: Iā€™m really impressed šŸ˜š you have controlled yourself really well this time hehe who knows whatā€™s in store for such good beautiful babies? šŸ„° I guess youā€™ll find out sweetheart *starts wetting/ massaging my hair and rubs the warm water over my skin*

Iā€™ve always loved your smooth sensitive skin, it shows my ownership marks to others quite easily šŸ˜Š

*gets shampoo and starts massaging my hair stroking my scalp as they go along, lowering my emotional guards giving them more control over me gradually*

Me: *makes a tiny short whining purr moan*

Them: mhm hehe I heard that *soaping my back and body in the process. Hands go over my breasts squeezing gently and lowers them to my special place, soaping and stroking gently making sure to cover every bit in the foam. Making me go crazy as they take their sweet time*

Me: *closing my eyes shut moving my hips along with the feeling of their fingers taking gentle care of the area*

*sighs frustratingly and pants, leaning into the wall, as they go down my legs and tend to themselves*

Caregiver: *giggles* hehe my baby youā€™re doing really well šŸ„° just a little more to go! Can you soap down my back please? *kisses my forehead* good god youā€™re so cute

Me: šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ yes of course.. anything you ask ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ *soaps down my caregiverā€™s back in circles, trying to massage their back meanwhile as I know they like massages*

Caregiver: Oh you cheeky goody two shoes thank you šŸ™šŸ˜Š I was already going to ask for a massage later from my favourite masseuse *looks at me with a happy smile, radiating so much love* you didnā€™t have to do it now!

Still no naughtiness in the shower so your efforts would be useless šŸ˜¤ did you think I was gonna get you off when I havenā€™t even enjoyed you yet? *whispers into my ears* itā€™ll be soon dear donā€™t worry *kisses me softly on my lips and winks at me*

Me: *watching my caregiver leave the shower, holding a towel out nodding for me to come, I close the water and get out to have an intimate moment with my caregiver*

*watching them dry my hair, face, back and body while feeling so guilty inside makes me hurt. But they can never know*

ā€œWhy arenā€™t you drying yourself?ā€
ā€œYouā€™re bothering themā€
ā€œYou really think someone wants to baby you?ā€
ā€œYouā€™re an adultā€
ā€œAct your age. Itā€™s just bothersomeā€
ā€œBeing needy is just going to make them leaveā€
ā€œThey donā€™t want to be hereā€
ā€œThey are just feeling sorry for youā€

*halfway through the thoughts my caregiver brings me back to our reality by suddenly kissing me on the lips and pushing me against the wall. They stroke my near dry skin up and down my chest to my pelvis and hold my hair firm in their hand pulling my head more into their kisses while they pin me against the wall*

Caregiver: *stops all of a sudden and puts their finger to my lips* shhhh my baby *whispers* put some pants and pyjamas on and meet me in the bed innnn 300 seconds šŸ™ ready? *kisses me on the forehead* go baby go!

Me: *runs to get clothes on without hesitation and gets into bed in less than 100 seconds. Eagerness fuelling my happiness*

=BEDROOM=

Caregiver: *comes in the door wearing nothing but markings on their body. ā€œLoveā€ ā€œCareā€ ā€œBeautifulā€ ā€œDesireā€ ā€œ***ā€ ā€œReliefā€ ā€œsatisfactionā€ and ā€œhappinessā€*

All of me and my words are for you ok? Listen to them very carefully and *looks at me in my pyjamas* aww you beautiful good baby šŸ’œ let me cuddle this teddy bear of mine *comes in and cuddles me firmly but gently stroking my hair and body playing with it as they please*

Me: *starts finally crying, weeping tears and ever so quietly whispers* thank you. Thank you my love. Thank you for even looking at me. Thank you for letting me have love, attention, warmth and valueā€¦ ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

I feel like a burden all the time. I donā€™t want to ever speak, my own voice makes me feel like people start to hate me. Sure itā€™s easily bearable for me most times but sometimes I want to be mute, Everytime I want to ask or say something even if it is a suggestion I would rather not in case I did something wrong.

You can always disappear at any moment, leave and I just wonā€™t ever see you/ hear from you again. You have so much power over my life itā€™s a little bit scary and makes me think all the time about how you could leave from anything I could say/ do. Iā€™m so dependent on you and that you donā€™t even need to try to keep me happy.. just existing and the knowledge that I have you is enough. I crave and desire you every moment of my life but I know for you.. I bring nothing special to you. Nothing at all. Iā€™m not like other people who are way better or have less limits than me. You can just walk away leaving me behind and go with someone cuter, more able to push boundaries, able to tend to you much better than I ever could.

And Iā€™ll have to accept that. Iā€™ll just have to accept that Iā€™m not good enough when the time comes. I try my best but if my best isnā€™t good enough then I guess Iā€™m undeserving of your company, your time and effort. Praises and love, physical/mental intimacy and intimate moments. Nothing.

Caregiver: shhh shhhh shhhhhhhhh *cuddles me tighter and kisses my lips rising to my forehead* baby Iā€™m sorry, I know you feel this way and if the time ever comes I know youā€™ll never be prepared for it. Nobody can be. My love I am here and with you now and nobody is separating us today. Iā€™ll stay away from anything sexual and keep loving my prized possession in my arms for the rest of the night. Goodnight my baby šŸ’œā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹ Iā€™ll be here with you all the time šŸ’œ

Me: *feeling closure to my insane head at last, closing my eyes resting my head on their chest as they hold me like a delicate vase. I lose my ability to stay awake pretty quickly*

=MORNING=

Me: *wakes up and realised it was all in my head*

I guess. Time to start another day *sighs*

Posted

This is a great piece of writing it warmed my heart and made me realise more my caregiving side is similar to what you have written thank you

Posted
This was a great read I loved it and such a sad ending. Iā€™d of continued to sleep forget waking up.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

omg this was so beautiful and just reading it makes me relise why i love being a daddy