Dr pimple popper

Ch****

Posted

I along with 10000s of others in the world have a thing for popping spots in any shape or form. Does any 1 else.

I don't find it kinky in any way

Posted (edited)

I suffered with ache when I was a *** and it didn't help with my confidence till I went to the doctor and he put me on the pill. But yeah for sure when ever I get a spot or get blackheads I do squeeze/pop them. There is something so satisfying about doing it, but it's lead to why I have so many ache scars on my face, I haven't had spots etc for a while now and only really get them if stressed out or feeling low. Of course it's not for everyone and you're gonna get some that find it disgusting or horrible but hey each to their own eh lol?? 

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted

Yes I agree. I got no idea why I find it interesting. 

Theres a dr whos become famous an got her on TV show just because she posted videos of her popping videos.

Her youtube channel is dr pimple popper.

@lil-monsteryou look stunning  even with scars not that can tell when iv seen u

Posted
14 minutes ago, Charms said:

Theres a dr whos become famous an got her on TV show just because she posted videos of her popping videos.

I've watched a few of those videos from Dr Pimple Popper and yep so satisfying!! 

Aw bless ya Hun ❤️

Posted

Omg I forgot about Dr Pimple Popper!

I love watching it - 🐝 is totally grossed out by it and thinks I’m weird but I find it so satisfying. I follow her on Instagram too 🤣

Posted

Definitely, things being purged from the skin in general, it’s not a sexual thing just so damn satisfying!

Posted

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🗯💦🗯

Posted

It’s one of the reasons I chose to be a beauty therapist… I changed career but miss doing facials and skin extractions! I also miss waxing too 😈

Posted

I'm currently holing my partner to ransom. She can't say anything negative about herself for a set amount of time, otherwise her spot popping privileges are revoked.

Posted
38 minutes ago, Laurah said:

I'm currently holing my partner to ransom. She can't say anything negative about herself for a set amount of time, otherwise her spot popping privileges are revoked.

Thats naughty but then jen is so perfect nothing wrong with her.

Posted
3 hours ago, Charms said:

Well in for too damn excited by this topic!!!

Dr Sandra Lee. Some of her stuff is good, i like the more non "tv show" like videos wheres its just loads of balckheads or little red lumps that bring a whole lot of mess out of them. 

It is for me, verrrrrrry satisfying knowing the icky stuff is out, i like to see it, hear and feel it, by applying enough pressure these can be done. Its just theraputic to me!!

Posted
3 hours ago, lil-monster said:

I suffered with ache when I was a *** and it didn't help with my confidence till I went to the doctor and he put me on the pill. But yeah for sure when ever I get a spot or get blackheads I do squeeze/pop them. There is something so satisfying about doing it, but it's lead to why I have so many ache scars on my face, I haven't had spots etc for a while now and only really get them if stressed out or feeling low. Of course it's not for everyone and you're gonna get some that find it disgusting or horrible but hey each to their own eh lol?? 

You are Beautiful <3

Posted (edited)

Have any of you watched bot flys being removed from humans or mango flys

I fount a thing called tonsil stones today.

Theres a few pimple popper channels not just dr pimple poppers. If you want the YouTube names pm me

Also doescsnybq shout at the screen when you watch people do spots on youtube

Edited by Charms
Posted
43 minutes ago, Laurah said:

Blackmail more like, hahaha. Well i am not risking anything stopping me picking at your skin so be prepared <3 goober. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Charms said:

Thats naughty but then jen is so perfect nothing wrong with her.

It is to do with self deprecation. Very naughty but il get my way. No on is perfect though, but thanks for kind words Charms xx

Posted
1 minute ago, Charms said:

Have any of uou watched bot flys being removed from humans or mango flys

I fount a thing called tonsil stones today.

Theres a few pimple popper channels not just dr pimple poppers. If you want the YouTube names pm me

Yes bot flies are satisfying, cysts, black heads, whiteheads, pimples zits you name it the messier the better il watch it. 

the tonsil ones do make me wince but i still watch, simply because of the idea of swallowing it haha. If i find any good video links il fire them your way. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

It is to do with self deprecation. Very naughty but il get my way. No on is perfect though, but thanks for kind words Charms xx

I understand i don't have any confidence or self esteem.  Ok not perfect then but dam near it

Your a sweet kind polite amazing lady who's there when I need a virtual hug n chat

Posted
2 minutes ago, Charms said:

I understand i don't have any confidence or self esteem.  Ok not perfect then but dam near it

Your a sweet kind polite amazing lady who's there when I need a virtual hug n chat

Its definately a work in progress which is why Lau is using what i enjoy most against me the scamp hahha. You are a lovely lady charms and a pleasure to know :) (i call Lau 'goober' as in silly person but also big slobbery kisses, kinda double meaning) lol

But please do message me any video links, i am currently struggling to find some i havent seen... Even facey video feed can brin some up and they auto play if u havent looked there yet 

Posted
25 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

You are Beautiful <3

Right back at ya lady!!!

Posted

Yep I do I have to get them as soon as I see them

Posted
10 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

Its definately a work in progress which is why Lau is using what i enjoy most against me the scamp hahha. You are a lovely lady charms and a pleasure to know :) (i call Lau 'goober' as in silly person but also big slobbery kisses, kinda double meaning) lol

But please do message me any video links, i am currently struggling to find some i havent seen... Even facey video feed can brin some up and they auto play if u havent looked there yet 

Your lovely sweet an kind Laura lol but jens even better . I'm going 2 get hugs soon