Daughter’s tears

Sa****

Posted

It has been 16 years today that I lost my mother, she wasn’t perfect but she taught us to stand tall and be strong. She taught us to fight for what we believed in. You would never think a lady that was only 4’10 could be strong and feisty as she was. I miss her every day. RIP Selime Jakova, the greatest woman I have ever known. This is just a little tidbit I wrote.

Daughter's Tears

You were the rock that held us together, the pillar of our family. With you gone, we have been swept into a raging sea with nothing to hold on to. The only thing holding our family together is the grief we share. We mourn for your loss; we mourn for the family we once had. We mourn for the sunshine you brought into our lives. You taught me to be strong, you taught me how to fight with all my might, but I am slowly losing this fight. I kick and scream with all I have, but it’s one step forward and two steps back. I am lost in a sea trying to stay afloat, but sometimes I think it would be easier to just let go. Who knew, a daughter's tears, could be her downfall.

Posted

Your mother was obviously a very strong person and gave that gift to her daughter. The ones you love never really leave you they pop into your mind when you need their memory, whether its 16 years or 160 they will always be there kept in your heart . I have suffered loss and you dont get over losing a loved one you just learn to live with it . But you will learn as time goes on Just how valuable a memory can be.

Posted

That is very true and thank you for the kind words.

Posted

Your mom sounds like an amazing person. I understand your loss. I lost my mom 15 years ago. She was our rock also..I miss the sound of her voice, her words of encouragement that picked me up when I was down. Your mom will always be with you. It sounds like she gave great advice, just talk with her and her spirit will guide you tough times. You are as strong as your mom was. I bet she would say the same if she was here. :)

Posted

Thank you, it’s always hard to lose someone you love

Posted

Lil one you honour her each and every day by being the strong, caring and inspiring Mother that you are. Your Mother is with you and she must be so proud of her daughter, :revolving_hearts:

Posted
12 hours ago, Thebian said:

Lil one you honour her each and every day by being the strong, caring and inspiring Mother that you are. Your Mother is with you and she must be so proud of her daughter, 

Thank you, Daddy. Love you very much and your words mean everything to me❤️❤️

Posted
11 minutes ago, Sinstress said:

Absolutely beautiful xx

Thank you

Posted
4 hours ago, GsxDom4 said:
Beautifully written

Thank you