Finding out I'm a kinkster made things easier and difficult at the same time

na****

Posted
Hey there. I'm new in BDSM, but at the same time, I'm not. I found out that all that sh1t have names and dynamics I ignored before a friend of mine say the work BRAT. Then all that stuff made sense, of a sudden.

It happens that I found out also that I don't feel attracted for small men, and I thought it was only about big dicks. Well it is about dicks also. If I see a small and thin dick I don't fell like putting it inside my mouth or anywhere else. I found out I'm only happy if I'm fucking a monster dick. But it turns out it goes beyond. I'm a 1,58m tall woman that only dates men that are no less then 1,80m tall.

In the way I discovered that I'm a bottom and and I'm not a switch. Bottom and submissive men bother me and sex doesn't flow.

In 3 acts I made my criteria for sexual attraction crystal clear to myself. And got a bonus knowledge: it's extremely difficult finding men that could fuck me and extract the best sex I have to offer.

One year ago, I found a men that became my Tamer. But he is married and I'm non monogamous. He can't be around all the time, and I'm not happy in monogamous relationships, so I could never marry him.

I have this friend that I'm training. But man I hate training men to know how to fuck me. It puts me in charge and I hate being in charge.

I have other fetishes like exhibitionism and masochism, but I won't die if I don't exhibit or be spanked often. But being all big, being harsh, having a badder attitude than mine and being a top are ridiculously essential and hard to find.

Anyone here has passed similar things?
Mistresssof-7537
Posted

Yah sweetie 💕❤️

• 3 weeks later...