BBB kink event (My 1st)

Je****

Posted

So just over a week ago myself and Laurah decided to travel about the uk for our anniversary.. a music festival (also my 1st *yay*... and omg at 31yrs old)... 

But most of all we decided to go to a kink event. Birmingham bizarre bizaar. (BBB). 

I have been on this site for just over a year and met some really fucking wonderful people. Some of who would be at that event. Anxiety had kicked in about being social after so long confined at home with how shitty the world has been, but this had me so excited along with those nerves! 

We all met up at the same hotel (99% of us) and said hello and had some drinks and chatted as if we had known each other all our lives. Every background..gender and age bracket.. every kink differing but none of it mattered. Just a group of amazing people who have bonded through this site. 

I got lots of kisses.. licks.. hugs and emotions with each person i met. Finally!!! Everyone was just as expected... amazing inside and out. (I'll continue to praise these people).

Anyway.. we all got to BBB on the sunday. The venue was very manageable and helpful for those with disabilities.. or in rediculously high heels haha.. 

There was a ton of interesting people. Some dressed up some not. But everyone looked incredible.

The market stalls had a wide range of clothing.. accessories.. whips.. crops.. cbt devices.. paddles.. candles.. collars.. corsets.. toys and just so so much more. Each vendor was very friendly and professional and the quality of some of the work was out of this world. (I'd highly recommend anyone to visit the market). There is something for everyone.. it was a great experience and opened my eyes to different talents and pieces that are available in the kink world.. much better than amazon or some sex sites sell...

But the after party... The make up.. the shoes.. the clothes.. even the lack of clothes. It was great to see so many people dressing how and as they want to. Being who they are and feel they can be.. (even tho some are judged outside of this kinky world, they knew here they could express without judgement). Everyone was happy being who they are.. and rightly so.

The courtesy, generosity and respect of the everyone was nice. All buying each other pints and sharing experiences and just simply supporting each other. Some good giggles along the way as well as live demos on stage where some could have play time and have others watch and learn. It was very informative.. exciting and creative. 

Then after we all had drinks and food.. (a certain someone even snoozed on the table after all the excitement).. and just chatted more and talked about our experience of the market and after party. Laughing and just having fun with those we have grown close to after this last year. I am so pleased, proud and honoured to have met such a wonderful bunch of people. To see them for themselves off line and just bonding. I really feel more comfortable and blessed to be able to have shared some time with these people. 

If you ever want to go to a kink event i would highly recommend BBB and as a beginner (or experienced) for kink events. I felt so welcome and accepted. I would definately go again and it really made my trip even more memorable. 

A shout out to these wonderful folk i had the honor to share some of my life with 💜💛💚💙🖤 stay amazing guys!

@Laurah @Mz_Whiplash @STM @helenOfToy @Willow75 @BountyHunter @misfit_manor @Chloebear @Subsub33 @lolli-leigh @Philip2004 @Jolene79 @Matty-hew @Charms @GrayPeaches  @MsMareee @lil-monster @TheBodygaurd @Sirram2 @thrupp144  

Thank you all for a wonderful experience! 

Posted

It was wonderful meeting you Jen!!! And all the other new and wonderful people I met that day also. It was great to see some old friends again also. I honestly can't wait for the October one where I'll be there for the after-party and also Sir will be with me also. 

You are a wonderful and beautiful person inside and out!!! 

Posted
You, Laurah, and everyone there were an absolute delight. Beautiful souls and I am so thrilled to have met you all and put faces to fonts 🙏

And, of course, tis where @Willow75 gifted me her submission so will always have a special place in my heart 🐺🧚‍♀️
Posted

Cheers @JenniferTPit was wonderful to meet you to and the others a truly beautiful group of people.

Posted

Love you beauty it was great meeting you,and new and old friends,I had an amazing time, here's to many more💖

Posted

Looking forward to October. and meeting so many of you wonderful ppl. x

Posted
Thank you jen jen, I had a wonderfull time with everyone. It was an honor to have finaly met the people i have respect for, and hold dear as friends, the diversity of roles was anazing to see and interact with.
A special thankyou to Thrupp, and Jodie for asking me to join them on stage.
Posted

@JenniferTP it was amazing finally getting to meet you an claiming all the hugs you owed me. 

You an I have had some awesome chats on here .

I understand the anxiety I had it bad 1st time I went to bbb.

Can not wait to see you again

Posted

A beautiful and friendly event, made even more special from friends I have met on here.....  lets make more memories x

Posted

I had the best weekend in birmingham at the BBB, really lovely to meet you all and those I didn’t meet maybe in Oct when I go again 💋❤️😈💋❤️😈

Posted
It was my first event too :) was so nervous as never been to anything like this but I have to say I felt more comfortable at BBB than most standard nightclubs/settings lol everyone was so lovely ❤️ I got to meet Sirram and Charms and a lovely lass Amy :) not sure we will be at the next one yet but deff planning for October's as it'll be like my hubs birthday celebrations lol xx
Posted
Cor, I am SO envious! That sounds brilliant. 🤗
Posted

I also want to give a massive huge shout out to @cazz

I didnt include in main post as it was about bbb but i could write a whole paragraph on her alone. 

She welcomes me and lau into her home.  Chatted with us.. giggled all night. Drank with us and cooked for us. 

She was thee perfect hostess and hands down one of the sweetest more gorgeous women ive ever met.. inside in out. I value this lady and she was a gem to meet. Her cooking was fab. She was welcoming and courteous. Also her loo is hilarious. 10/10 for loosy and i hope she can bless everyone in octobers bbb with her presence 💜💛💚💙🖤 (cazz i mean, not the loo)

Love you mrs!!!!

Posted

I'm fascinated by what's in cazz's loo now 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, JenniferTP said:

I also want to give a massive huge shout out to @cazz

I didnt include in main post as it was about bbb but i could write a whole paragraph on her alone. 

She welcomes me and lau into her home.  Chatted with us.. giggled all night. Drank with us and cooked for us. 

She was thee perfect hostess and hands down one of the sweetest more gorgeous women ive ever met.. inside in out. I value this lady and she was a gem to meet. Her cooking was fab. She was welcoming and courteous. Also her loo is hilarious. 10/10 for loosy and i hope she can bless everyone in octobers bbb with her presence 💜💛💚💙🖤 (cazz i mean, not the loo)

Love you mrs!!!!

Awww thank you lovely, it was a pleasure to have you and Laura here xx  loosy is fine, can't believe you thought I'd named my loo lol and the note is still there xxx

Posted
On 8/25/2021 at 10:29 AM, Velvet_Ice said:

It was my first event too :) was so nervous as never been to anything like this but I have to say I felt more comfortable at BBB than most standard nightclubs/settings lol everyone was so lovely ❤️ I got to meet Sirram and Charms and a lovely lass Amy :) not sure we will be at the next one yet but deff planning for October's as it'll be like my hubs birthday celebrations lol xx

Was awesome meeting you also. Never did listen to the rope demo

Posted

Ah, so BBB isn't Better Business Bureau, 😁

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Just saw this! Surely not late?! It was amazing to meet you 😊😅 I’m really looking forward to the next one, maybe I’ll make it on time to this one haha! The market sounds ace, I want to catch it this time.

Nice write up, thanks Jen 😘