Consensual non Consent

ni****

Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 7:52 AM, nicolesubslut said:

I love this role play where I am lying in bed in a baby doll nightie and and someone comes into the bedroom in the dark and climbs on top of me and says 'Do as I say and you won't be hurt ' they then blindfold me and tie me up and play with me sexual for as long as they wish. Does anyone else think this a good role play?

Its awesome,very hot

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Yeh, sounds like fun with someone you trust

Posted
22 hours ago, Robb-9319 said:

Yeh, sounds like fun with someone you trust

oh it is, can be embarassing explaining to police though if you get it wrong, almost as embarrassing as faux hooker fetish play lol

Posted

i have some cnc fantasies too, i'm brand new to this world and i didn't know there was a term for this until tonight, i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks about these kinds of things

• 1 month later...
Posted
I have had fantasies like that too about the non consent thing
  • 5 weeks later...
mypleasureis***
Posted
Done it. A little more like “***” but it was hot. I had no idea when he was coming. He had the code to my door and I was sound asleep.
Posted
2 hours ago, mypleasureis*** said:

Done it. A little more like “***” but it was hot. I had no idea when he was coming. He had the code to my door and I was sound asleep.

mmm luvly, next time try the man in the bushes if u can, thats fun too just b careful where u do it

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, Kymi said:

mmm luvly, next time try the man in the bushes if u can, thats fun too just b careful where u do it

I will thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
Here4kinkplay
Posted

I’m a heterosexual male , very into erotic ***, whose biggest CNC fantasy involves being ***d to perform oral sex (or more) on one or more guys.

Either behind a dumpster or seedy alley.

***d to strip, ***d to my knees and using my mouth, etc.

Laughed at, insulted, and humiliated for their pleasure and amusement.

Afterwards I am made to clean any spilled cum off their shoes, with my tongue while they piss all over me and my clothes, then leaving me there naked, covered in piss, snapping a couple pics as they leave.

So want this to happen. Hopefully someday.

• 1 year later...
Posted
Mmm..this sounds like a dream come true..I want to be used and ***d in the best way..
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This has been my go to role-play since a boy did it to me in high school 20 years ago 
Simplyholes
Posted

when will it be my turn for cnc :(

Posted
As a switch, into this on both sides
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love CNC! I'm mainly dom and like doing limp play or ragdoll role plays where the other person pretends to be ***. Any cnc is a good one, just as long as boundaries and safe word are set