Consensual non Consent

ni****

Posted

I love this consensual non consent role play where I am lying in bed in a baby doll nightie and and someone comes into the bedroom in the dark and climbs on top of me and says 'Do as I say and you won't be hurt ' they then blindfold me and tie me up and play with me sexually for as long as they wish. Does anyone else think this a good role play? 

Posted

Sounds good as long as it is in a bdsm log for just in case things and the scene is worked out well before hand. As there are many that do not like CNC (consensual non consent) or do not see the difference. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, DaddyMidnight-Shay said:

Sounds good as long as it is in a bdsm log for just in case things and the scene is worked out well before hand. As there are many that do not like CNC or do not see the difference. 

Would you mind explaining what a "bdsm log" is please as it's not something I've come across before and am unable to find a definition online

Posted

Its like a journal of what you have done  how you felt after and what your planning to do with space for feelings during and after . i call it a log cause some dont like it being called a diary like a *** female. 

Posted

4 minutes ago, Charli3 said:

Would you mind explaining what a "bdsm log" is please as it's not something I've come across before and am unable to find a definition online

1 minute ago, DaddyMidnight-Shay said:

Its like a journal of what you have done  how you felt after and what your planning to do with space for feelings during and after . i call it a log cause some dont like it being called a diary like a *** female. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, DaddyMidnight-Shay said:

Thank you, that makes perfect sense!

Posted
As long as you do everything your told to do it would last for as long as I tell you
Posted
24 minutes ago, J0rdan said:
As long as you do everything your told to do it would last for as long as I tell you

?

Posted
Just now, NewbieEm12 said:

?

Whose that to Jordan?

Posted
It’s not an unusual scene. It’s one I want to explore with the right partner. The general idea is to work out the scene and be prepared for never knowing when it’s going to happen. Naturally there are many different scenarios that can be played out but you have to be sure you’re mentally prepared for the drop afterwards.
Posted

CNC (consensual non consent) is a tricky thing, that needs to be treated with a lot of respect.  The Dom/me must really know the sub, to know what "surprises" will be appropriate and fun.  It is the thrill of the unknown.  Sometimes, it can be something new.  Or, it could be gently pushing a soft limit.  There are those D-types though, who think that this includes violating hard limits.  That definitely violating the "consensual" part of CNC.

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Seems potentially so tricky to me 🤔 could go so well could go so badly 🙊 could potentially cause negative accusations or even be triggering if gone too far the wrong waY be interesting to know for those who know there definitely into the CNC style how they protect themselves & still make it work you'd need to know someone for a while I'd guess to be sure someone won't freak out when it comes down to it because what's fantasy and feels great then in your lustful mental images  can not always feel so great in actual life 🎃 it's a Bit trick or treat to cross that line of think?!? 

Posted
7 hours ago, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

Seems potentially so tricky to me 🤔 could go so well could go so badly 🙊 could potentially cause negative accusations or even be triggering if gone too far the wrong waY be interesting to know for those who know there definitely into the CNC style how they protect themselves & still make it work you'd need to know someone for a while I'd guess to be sure someone won't freak out when it comes down to it because what's fantasy and feels great then in your lustful mental images  can not always feel so great in actual life 🎃 it's a Bit trick or treat to cross that line of think?!? 

You definitely need to know your partner very well so you can read cues and body language. It’s not for the faint of heart.

Posted (edited)

It needs a lot of talk beforehand. Way to easy to get it wrong.

I'd have an absolute safeword worked out. something that can't be mistaken. Also a safe signal that's absolute.

Absolute - as in no if's no but's.

Edited by oldfellow
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I suppose as a tv I'm prepared to take a few more risks, also meets arranged on the Internet leave a clear trail. I have a cnc (consensual non consent) tonight and I have not previously met him. I find that most exciting. I suspect he will not turn up which has happened a couple of times, or perhaps it's just me, but why say you are coming and then back out. My profile is genuine and I do everything I put in it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
It's a good role play. However just make sure that u have consent before u start coz it's depicting something that would be non consensual if u just randomly had a guy do that to you
  • 2 weeks later...
Vanessaslut1972
Posted

I have a cnc (consensual non consent) fantasy too by a gang , gets me so wet

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 12:52 PM, nicolesubslut said:

I love this role play where I am lying in bed in a baby doll nightie and and someone comes into the bedroom in the dark and climbs on top of me and says 'Do as I say and you won't be hurt ' they then blindfold me and tie me up and play with me sexual for as long as they wish. Does anyone else think this a good role play?

I do!! 🥵

Posted

I totally have CNC (consensual Non consent) fantasies all the time. But yes very important you talk to the other party first and get consent and make sure that there are breaks and you say are you alright at the moment etc

Posted

I feel if you haven't even met this person it's a really bad idea, could get nasty. Just do this with someone you know and trust

Posted
On 10/6/2021 at 11:21 AM, Vanessaslut1972 said:

I have a cnc fantasy too by a gang , gets me so wet

me too

Posted
On 9/10/2021 at 11:08 PM, nicolesubslut said:

I suppose as a tv I'm prepared to take a few more risks, also meets arranged on the Internet leave a clear trail. I have a cnc tonight and I have not previously met him. I find that most exciting. I suspect he will not turn up which has happened a couple of times, or perhaps it's just me, but why say you are coming and then back out. My profile is genuine and I do everything I put in it.

that is a problem I also recognise as a tv we often take more risks

Posted

I have a CNC (Consensual Non Consent) fantasy of having someone come in and then grab me by the throat against the wall and tell me to do what they tell me if I dont want to get hurt. I've done a good amount of cyber and phone this way with a trusted fb. I think you'd need to talk out or write a good amount first.