Cross Dressing

Posted
Are there any females that are attracted to men who cross dress?
Posted

Probably about as many as aren't.

If you scroll a little through the forums you'll find lots of posts related to cross dressing, you might find some of them give you useful insights or an opportunity to get some of your  questions answered.

Posted
i absolutely adore feminine men, crossdressers etc. i would say its common amongst who i know but overall i cant be sure
Posted (edited)

I love love love feminine men!!!! That can range from men who crossdress, to men who wear make up, men who fully dress up in drag and last but not least sissy's. If a man can throw out the rule book when it comes to gender then that does it for me!!!! 

There are many people on here that find femme men sexy and there are many places you can go on the site i.e the kinks and fetishes section etc to find more people in to it also

Edited by lil-monster
Added more
Posted
I, too, enjoy seeing a man dressed in drag. It’s the vulnerability that he chooses to show me that is so sexy.
Posted
Hello and I love dressing gem and the way women respond is one of the biggest turn ons apart from me loving to look and feel like a woman
Posted
I’ve only found one lady who likes it so far but I’ve not given up yet lmao
Posted
1 hour ago, lil-monster said:

I love love love feminine men!!!! That can range from men who crossdress, to men who wear make up, men who fully dress up in drag and last but not least sissy's. If a man can throw out the rule book when it comes to gender then that does it for me!!!! 

There are many people on here that find femme men sexy and there are many places you can go on the site i.e the kinks and fetishes section etc to find more people in to it also

Can't wait to see Liam xxx

Posted

I’m not sure if I’m attracted to cross dressing so much as the aspect of someone feeling completely comfortable to be themselves in my company, that in itself is incredibly sexy!

Posted
Yes I'm with someone who cross dresses, gave him the encouragement he needed
Posted
More often then not, I myself haven't had any luck with finding any. 😔
Posted
Thank you to all who have responded! I knew I couldn’t be the only female. I remember going to my first drag show and falling in love with the queen who took his wig off, dressed in all her glory, and just sat down on the stage. I cried. He was beautiful!
Posted

From a guys point of view, I don't think of myself as feminine but I do enjoy dressing up if I know it turns the Lady on too. Never been into makeup though, for me its about the lingerie and mutual feelings of eroticism. 

Posted
19 hours ago, ThickSub4U said:

I, too, enjoy seeing a man dressed in drag. It’s the vulnerability that he chooses to show me that is so sexy.

yes, the feeling of vulnerability that some clothes give is a turn on to the dresser, very happy you like that

Posted

What I've found

there are lots of women who like different things - and, even when it comes to crossdressing there can be different appeals and turnoffs

For example : "you look good in that dress/stockings/heels/whatever" can be a turn on, but they wouldn't necessarily find that true for everyone

That the concept of a partner who isn't afraid to break the shackles of gender norms can be a turn on to some ("they're not women's clothes, they're my clothes. I bought them") 

But if someone wants to crossdress "because it's humiliating" or other reasons around that, there can often be lacing of misogyny which is often flag or turn off - ditto for crossdressers who use transphobic slurs : although, there can be a line here because, of course, some outfits are designed to be humiliating but that's a different off shoot

Posted
1 hour ago, ukmarky said:

From a guys point of view, I don't think of myself as feminine but I do enjoy dressing up if I know it turns the Lady on too. Never been into makeup though, for me its about the lingerie and mutual feelings of eroticism. 

I think that is a very good point of view. Each to their own. Also who doesn’t like a piece of sexy silk, satin and lace caressing our sex!😈💋

Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 9:40 AM, Scuba1969 said:

Hello and I love dressing gem and the way women respond is one of the biggest turn ons apart from me loving to look and feel like a woman

You know it Sis!! xxMwah!! ;-)

Posted
I have a pantie fetish
Now love the feeling of picking a pair and wearing them under my clothes
There is no sexier feeling
Iv always kept it a secret
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 5:01 PM, croplolly said:

I’ve only found one lady who likes it so far but I’ve not given up yet lmao

Do not give up. We do exist.