Cross Dressing

Posted
Before taking the plunge n live 100% as a woman. I used to cross dress a lot. First in secrecy n then out in the open. I met n hooked up with plenty women that like me as i was. They out there, but maybe hiding.
Posted
Hi iv been reading all the post . There seems to be types of this fetish not going to list then all ? . It's seems we're all put in to the kink as my cross dressing will different to others .
Posted
11 hours ago, Skater73 said:

Hi iv been reading all the post . There seems to be types of this fetish not going to list then all ? . It's seems we're all put in to the kink as my cross dressing will different to others .

very true unfortunately, cd does often seems to be a catch all which it isn't really, wearing panties isn't really the same as full on male maid for instance

Posted
1 hour ago, Kymi said:

very true unfortunately, cd does often seems to be a catch all which it isn't really, wearing panties isn't really the same as full on male maid for instance

yeah - I always feel Crossdressing is a bit of a weird one.  Not weird bad.

But, for example : crossdressing, sissy, trans - are all entirely different things (even if there can sometimes be overlap - for example someone who is trans may have initially experimenting via cross dressing etc as part of - I don't know the right words, but, to see how that feels with any dysphoria or so on)

And there's a difference of course between someone who dresses because they want to feel positive, and someone who sees it as humiliating.  

That there's plenty who play to the prejudices also (i.e. "trans isn't real, it's just men with a crossdressing fetish" - which is dangerously untrue - even if men with a crossdressing fetish is totally key.)

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

yeah - I always feel Crossdressing is a bit of a weird one.  Not weird bad.

But, for example : crossdressing, sissy, trans - are all entirely different things (even if there can sometimes be overlap - for example someone who is trans may have initially experimenting via cross dressing etc as part of - I don't know the right words, but, to see how that feels with any dysphoria or so on)

And there's a difference of course between someone who dresses because they want to feel positive, and someone who sees it as humiliating.  

That there's plenty who play to the prejudices also (i.e. "trans isn't real, it's just men with a crossdressing fetish" - which is dangerously untrue - even if men with a crossdressing fetish is totally key.)

🤔 Hmmm.... Categorized. As a woman, I only want to be a slave, spank men's butts, and the best... I love GIGANTIC penises!!! 😍😍😍😍  NOT!!!!!!

Edited by kiseu
Misunderstanding
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hi I am a cd. I love to get completely dressed & makeup & jewelry on!!! I like to have men treat me like a women.
Posted

I like to dress in short skirts, tights, silk blouses or tight tops or an all in one dress, must be tight and stretchy. Stiletto boots or mules. I like to have a mirror to look at, full length. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I dress in fairly normal female clothes but have a lot of sexy underwear too, I like to sleep in soft nightwear too. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Curious if chicks think its hott
Posted
I used to be really big into this and used to be able to dress up all the time but things happened and I was ***d away from the lifestyle for a while. A couple of years ago I started getting back into it and now I dress up when I can but sadly the relationship I am in right now isn’t really all that receptive of this kind of lifestyle at all.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
I would add my 2 cents, but this question was directed to Women, and not male subs. I would just say that cross dressing is “not my thing”, but I’m more than happy to do it, if it turns Her on!! I want to be as pleasing as possible to my Mistress!!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sometimes I find a girl who like me crossdressing.

I used to see a girl for 2 years that liked go out with me in skirt and nylons but the upper body like I was t-shirt and no makeup (only a man in skirt and heels).

Now she's gone but I'm wearing my skirts as a man and it feels so good.

Posted
I’ve met 2 so far that are in to it off fet life there quite the unicorn lol unless you wanna pay
  • 3 months later...
jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, kiseu said:

Yes.. me. If you are, we are a rare breed.

I find women like yourself who are open minded are so wonderful, and it's lovely to know that there are women who can enjoy feminine men

jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 11:17 PM, lil-monster said:

I love love love feminine men!!!! That can range from men who crossdress, to men who wear make up, men who fully dress up in drag and last but not least sissy's. If a man can throw out the rule book when it comes to gender then that does it for me!!!! 

There are many people on here that find femme men sexy and there are many places you can go on the site i.e the kinks and fetishes section etc to find more people in to it also

Gender fluidity is wonderful.  I feel like I should be a woman, but for now I am happy living my life as both, although my feminine side does want to take over

jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 9/7/2021 at 9:01 AM, JosefinaDwild said:

Before taking the plunge n live 100% as a woman. I used to cross dress a lot. First in secrecy n then out in the open. I met n hooked up with plenty women that like me as i was. They out there, but maybe hiding.

Wonderful women like you are an inspiration to me and many others, so happy for you

Posted
without looking the. answer is no. right. are there gay men who like it who aren’t cross dressers !?
Posted
August 30, 2021, BigPolly said:

I’m not sure if I’m attracted to cross dressing so much as the aspect of someone feeling completely comfortable to be themselves in my company, that in itself is incredibly sexy!

Hi big polly I wish there was more women like you and the rest of the amazing open minded ladies.. i cross and love lingerie

Posted
August 30, 2021, kiseu said:
Yes.. me. If you are, we are a rare breed.

You are a dying breed.. you are tha amazing women on this planet.. x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I like to be fiminized and cross dress infront of my mistress i all ready wear my sexy panty now 🙈❤️
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This last weekend, I experienced my first cross dressing  experience.  My Mistress Jazmin dressed me up in what she wanted me to dress with . I was pleased to see her excitement as I slipped into braw,panties, and a black silk mid thigh dress. I was not ugly in her eyes . I will not win any fashion show. Her being in fashion took all my measurements, and we ordered for bolth of us. What a fun weekend. DAVE....

Posted
I crossdress in the bedroom I like lingerie I like to see all of it but I'm looking for a woman that will help me explore that side of me and is into pegging
Posted
I love to crossdress and would love to find a Dominant Mistress to own and truly feminize me too
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm as masculine as any other guy just secure enough to express femininity in how I dress or certain mannerisms