Submissive man

Bradley91

Posted

Are sub men abit too desperate and forward on this and is that why it's so hard to find genuine femdoms?

Posted
it's so hard because most femdoms these days want paid for it
Posted

Some who identify as submissive are desperate and forward as you put it, but that isn't usually an issue, either a quick chat reiterates they are, or just aren't great at expressing themselves. 

Sadly finding a connection isn't as simple as your sub I'm Domme that'll work. There's so many other factors that influence, positively or negatively..age, location, attraction, same or similar kinks, interests outside of kink, chemistry, sense of humour, family ties, work commitments, access to travel, relationship goals etc blah etc..I think that's why it's hard to find anyone, sub or Dominant..of course polite mail is always more preferable to needy desperation as a first contact too.

Posted
The wants that just want *** pigs seem like they just using this to get ***
Posted
They might aswel go set up a gofundme
Posted

Perhaps they should..and maybe they could take some of the chancers pretending they're here for a real connection, but mailing en masse with copied and pasted, arrogant, rude and/or crude self serving hypocrisy with them..but neither are going anywhere, so try to make the most of your experience here and don't judge everyone by a few bad apples.

Posted
I think MsJax has hit the proverbial nail on the head👌🏼
Posted
As far as femdoms go and cash pigs, with My experience, if you are soley interested in the *** then it wont work, and most girls think its easy ***, no you have to enjoy what you do and out a lot of effort in, the pigs want to pay you, they will advertise thenselves as one so if you are getting hounded by a girl who wants paying as a femdom and you have not insinuated thats what youre into then I wouod say she is just after *** and will have better luck selling her knickers like I do haha
Posted (edited)

so you've been on the site 4 days and things haven't fallen into your lap? oh no.

in seriousness.  Finding a partner takes time and the internet, like this website, should be a facet of your search and not the only tool you use.  The easiest way to find Dominant women is to go where they are.... munches, clubs, events, workshops.

If you live in Wolverhampton you're right in a hot bed of activity.  There's little excuse to just message people on the internet.

Yes - guys are often too forward and many often come across like they expect immediate result or their kinks dispensed.   This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon.  Take time to learn about Domination and submission and the type of relationship you want.  Look at ways to improve yourself to make yourself more desirable.

Don't blame the women that don't interest you for the fact you can't attract the ones who do.  And, with an often poor standard of men, learning to 'be better' and be above average gets you noticed in the long term.   As I've learned.

If you expect quick and easy result for minimal effort then you don't really understand what submission is.  So, improve your understanding.

Good luck. 

Edited by eyemblacksheep
spelling
Posted

It took me 9 months to find my current submissive. Not because there wasn’t plenty of choice, but that I wanted the right submissive for me - not just any submissive. 

Heels 👠👠 

Posted

All depends what you are looking for.

A Pro-Domme Mistress will oblige you're fantasies for a tribute but if you are looking for a play partner then take time and patience. 

Posted

I have had several messages from men that are forward in a way and comes across a bit desperate. In my own opinion I dont want a man who messages me right off hand telling me that they want to crawl at my feet to worship me. Well thats nice and all but introduce yourself first. Make a meaningful conversation before you just begin to throw yourself out there. The first thing I look for is a mental connection so coming at me the wrong way tends to get a no thank you button. Submissive men are a huge turn on and I enjoy being a Domme and it sucks that I have to be associated with a Dominatrix that provides services for ***. There is a difference that most people dont even care to notice.

• 2 weeks later...
Lugnut-4292
Posted

Well, for me sex started out with my wife in a more conventional manner. The dom/sub stuff just developed over time. A partner is not just about sex for a lot of people. There is love and respect and common interests (inside and outside of sex). Not every partner is willing or able to accommodate DBSM. Of course there are sex only partners but I have no experience of that side of things. In truth my partner is not a natural dom but she enjoys playing and seeing me happy and while she may have her own private fantasies that is fine and dandy. We have tried switch and that didn't work well. While she maybe is not a natural dom, she certainly is not a natural sub.

My advice, find a partner you like outside of sex and see what happens, talk, see what she is happy to explore, you might be surprised.

LugNut