Jump to content

The Chains Of Our Making   ♾


Recommended Posts

.
The Chains Of Our Making   ♾
.
In shadows where our passions curl, 
A realm forbidden, my little girl, 
With every heartbeat, every sigh, 
The ties that bind us, enthrall and tie. 
.
I need you, I long for you, I miss you so, 
In twilight's hush, where desires flow, 
One minute, one inch, my hunger grows, 
A tethered flame in your gentle throes. 
.
The scent of your essence, intoxicating and sweet, 
Wraps around my senses, makes my pulse beat, 
I yearn for the silken curves of your throat, 
A possessive whisper, a silken note. 
.
To *** on the longing, that dangerous thrill, 
While gazing into the azure, our souls standing still, 
A red thread binds us, an invisible seam, 
In the tapestry woven from our deepest dream. 
.
I crave the soft pressure, the tug of your hair, 
The dance of our bodies, entwined in raw dare, 
Every pull a promise, every grab a vow, 
In this sacred space, let's lose ourselves now. 
.
Your skin, oh your skin, a canvas so fair, 
I ***t you with pleasure, my hands everywhere, 
Every caress a stroke from this artist's despair, 
In hues of vulnerability, our stories laid bare. 
.
The laughter that's shared in our depths of surrender, 
The trust forged in fire, the care that's a splendor, 
Countless limits explored, like stars in the night, 
With boundaries respected, the dark turns to light. 
.
The push and the pull, the challenge embraced, 
Within the confines where our souls interlace, 
Each bruise tells a tale, an unspoken word, 
In the silence of ecstasy, our spirits stirred. 
.
So let me explore all the worlds intertwined, 
Where flesh meets devotion, where hearts are aligned, 
In this dance of dominance, where power is sweet, 
The pulse of our rhythm, the fueling heartbeat. 
.
I need you, I long for you, my little girl dear, 
In the echoes of longing, your essence is near, 
Not just a possession, but a cherished retreat, 
In the realms of our union, we’ll never know defeat. 
.
In every heartbeat, every silent plea, 
You are the whisper that sets it all free, 
You give me your trust, I give you my fire, 
Together we rise, never to tire. 
.
So come, let us wander, through pleasure and ***, 
In chains of our making, we’ll dance in the rain, 
For this is devotion, in every small act, 
I’m yours, and you’re mine, unbroken, intact. 
.
In every longing, and in every wait, 
Our bond grows stronger, it’s never too late, 
You are my reason, my fatuous poppet, my song, 
In this endless rhythm, where both of us belong. 
.
Beneath the moonlight’s embrace, our shadows entwined, 
I’ll cherish your trust, in our hearts you will find 
A world built on passion, on tenderness too, 
In each moment we share, it’s forever with you.
.
🫆
🎩  By: OsPando ✍️
🫆
😇 Be Nice And Play Nasty 😈
🫆
.

TEAM_UP_FOR_MAGIC

Obviously not even close to being as talented as you are, I will have to settle for sharing one of my favorites:

“When she's abandoned her moral center and teachings...when she's cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor...when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure.....enticing from within this feral lioness...growling and scratching and biting...taking everything I dish out to her.....at that moment she is never more beautiful to me. ”
― Marquis de Sade

Shoot... how do I follow these... 🤔 "Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'
Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'
Well I find it's quite a thrill
When she grinds me ****** her ****
Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'"

- ***hound gang

TEAM_UP_FOR_MAGIC

Jessein, that was AWESOME. OS has talent. For reasons I don't remember, I came across the Marquis de Sade quote and it just stuck with me. But that one paragraph is all i've got - at least until you doubled my library when I was introduced to the "hound gang"

Friday at 08:00 AM, TEAM_UP_FOR_MAGIC said:

Obviously not even close to being as talented as you are, I will have to settle for sharing one of my favorites:

“When she's abandoned her moral center and teachings...when she's cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor...when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure.....enticing from within this feral lioness...growling and scratching and biting...taking everything I dish out to her.....at that moment she is never more beautiful to me. ”
― Marquis de Sade

Thank you for your feedback.
Donatien has been one of my favorite influences since I first laid eyes on his writing.

Friday at 08:58 AM, JesseInSFVca said:

Shoot... how do I follow these... 🤔 "Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'
Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'
Well I find it's quite a thrill
When she grinds me ****** her ****
Yes, a lap dance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'"

- ***hound gang

B l o o d hound Gang was a great share
🎩

Saturday at 09:41 PM, sinfulsub said:

Exquisite and thought provoking as always, Os. Thanks for sharing your mastery!

Thank you, you know well where I share every day at 6 pm.

Friday at 09:04 AM, TEAM_UP_FOR_MAGIC said:

Jessein, that was AWESOME. OS has talent. For reasons I don't remember, I came across the Marquis de Sade quote and it just stuck with me. But that one paragraph is all i've got - at least until you doubled my library when I was introduced to the "hound gang"

Before I forgot, about the quote you shared, when I was very young, it was my guilty pleasure to look for married women to tempt and seduce them into going against their own principles or social expectations.

🎩

×
×
  • Create New...