Jump to content

Is honesty or being upfront a lost art?


Recommended Posts

I'm newer to the game, 2.5 years in. I've learned a lot and still so much to learn.

Like proper etiquette for my situation which admittedly is not ideal.

"Married" in document only. The marriage is over. We're separated by 9.5 hours without stops. We've agreed to see other people as our needs arise.

The question is.... Do I not share it openly and upfront on my profile? I know I am not readily sharing photos but after conversation and time I share.

Would you rather know upfront or no?

Just a question that is running through my head.

I think being transparent and upfront is awesome and the only way to be!

I want to know upfront. I'm also married and don't hide what I'm doing from my husband.

Always upfront. In this area of intrests, it’s ultimately easier to have a conversation if the immediate facts are available

Just be up front, there’s people that don’t mind the situation as long as they’re advised before going into it.

TEAM_UP_FOR_MAGIC

I think you might be making your status a much bigger deal than it really is i.e. a large percentage of us have been in exactly the same situation and we all understand. Personally, I do not care if it is on your profile or not. But if you don't put your status on your profile, I would suggest that you explain the situation right out of the gate. I really don't think most men will give a shit eighter way, except I am sure some men look for still married, lonely women in or just out of a lifeless marriage (wildkats in bed) And consent and disclosure are always (or at least usually) better when you make it sexy, maybe a first communication that goes like this: Hi there, i am scar....I need to feel a degree of connection or attraction first.....WARNING I am at the tail end of a lifeless, sexless, affectionless marriage so there really is no telling what is going to happen......if you think you are man enough to handle 9 years worth of pent-up desire, craving and overpowering lust, prove it: I am making up for the past 9 years starting yesterday so let's not play games.....message me telling me where you are goiing to take me for a drink to see if we click? After the previous 9 years that is leadubg ti an opportunity to get together, THE LAST THING I WANT IS A DUD so your message should also include you telling me in graphic, red-hot-sexy detail how you are planning to unleash your inner-caveman to fuck me like you mean it ....and then again....and then again t Something like that makes you fully disclosed and sets the tone for exactly what everyone wants after a 9 year lifeless marriage BEST OF LUCH AND STAY ADVENTUROUS (BUT SAFE)

This would to me at least feel very disengenuines if not in the profile or talked about very soon

×
×
  • Create New...