Radical honesty

ca****

Posted
Yes! I have this same connection with my girlfriend and we are both poly.
Posted
This is SO true. Honesty is key for relationships because the backbone of every relationship is trust. And you can’t trust liars. My wife and I share everything with each other. Not because we’re nosy, but because we want transparency at all times, and we leak that over to our other partners.
Posted
Honesty is always the best policy
Posted
Oh I Love this, and am so Happy for you 💗
I am like this, try to be Open and Honest and trust that I have that with a Future partner.
Wishing you both well on your journey x
Posted

I recently reconnected with an old lover and he told me he got married. I congratulated him but was curious as to why he messaged me. He had been keeping a secret bottled up for many years. He loves anal play with toys. I don't think there is anything wrong with it and find it to be a huge turn on. His wife has no idea that he keeps all these sex toys and loves having a dildo up his ass. We have talked about me pegging him. Should I let him live out his fantasy..and mine?

Posted
15 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:
Oh I Love this, and am so Happy for you 💗
I am like this, try to be Open and Honest and trust that I have that with a Future partner.
Wishing you both well on your journey x

New to poly (poly curious for couple of years), new to kink, new to this level of honesty and trust and not felt like this about someone in forever, it's quite the journey so far haha thank you for the well wishes

Posted
Bayoubabe........This is one of those Moral Dilemma Questions.
Don't think anyone could advise you on it because it's a Personal thing, with potential ***ful fall out?
Not here to Judge anyone either.
Could he be honest with his Wife perhaps?.......
Posted
Aww that’s beautiful 😍 Such honesty and trust takes a relationship to great depths and richness
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm in a radically honest polycule. I love it. I could never go back. It's true freedom.