Jump to content

Demisexual and kink


Iv****

Recommended Posts

I don't understand why it is so difficult to be interesting or intelligent in 2026. Not to be rude, but it is really fascinating to me that with all the media and free resources we have to educate ourselves the masses are still so bad at communicating. But I guess that's the difference.

A simple formula for messages/talking after a greeting: answer, share, question, repeat

A response after pleasure: I like that 🤣
A response after hurt: I don't like that šŸ¤”

I do get the broken feeling. If I am so different than I must be the wrong thing.

The rare card in the deck doesn't feel special it just feels different. And when the collector gets it, it gets segregated and sealed up.

I feel that with the constant re-interaction of past relationships, the never ending draw, but also my own draw to rare minds that cross lines where boundaries should be held.

I get it at work too the seeking for the 'gift'. It's such a strange thing too, I (and I assume all you) feel very comfortable taking control or interacting in complex situations or conversations yet find the ones who have been in that seat show resentment and irritations with your ease of understanding.

Like when you master a craft and someone with natural abilities just picks it up and does it better then says 'huh' and walks away.

You learn to keep your mind shut and communicate like a 3rd grader so you can date and talk to people and feel stupid when you use your full brain because you know how dangerous that is to your relationships.

How they will feel diminished because you understood their ideas before they spoke them and in a lapse of judgement you explained your process and now they feel stupid and all the while it's all data or knowledge and there wasn't any feeling to it just understanding.

Then the guilt and apology, and we are really good at feeling guilty, because we are too smart for these traps.

Then we stop entertaining incompetent people.

Then the loneliness of zero creeps.

Repeat...

Sessions are simple, people want to fuck, but try to take them to dinner and talk is like pulling alligator teeth for some reason.

I like this one girl a lot, communicates like a old cranky grandpa, and only wants to come over for a session then leaves. She doesn't do anything but go to work and go home but also doesn't want to do anything else. I want to know how many whiskers her cat has 🄺 and the patterns on her favorite things, and spend time with her on a blanket in the park and count the stars, and know how she feels about autumn days and the sweet smell of lavender 🪻 I tell her about some theories I have and she says "oh" and tells me about the weather 🫤

Then there's this magical unicorn šŸ¦„ on the other side of the world that makes my whole brain electric she's just the most wonderful person I have ever spoken to in my life and the conversation is like breathing deeply inside a dream 🄰 I truly adore her so much.

It's all a very specific position to be in, knowing that you are creating the problem and smart enough to fix it while being the actual problem. šŸ¤£šŸ¤“šŸ§

idk, seems like saying something like 'I would love to do a scene, but sex is off the table' is a good starting point for negotiation. Honestly it sounds quite nice to me

Non-sexual bdsm is something that I would like to experience but it’s hard to find tbh. Some days I can’t do sexual, others it’s okay. I don’t have a cheat code for it though lol

I feel like having banter/feeling out period helps learn about the other person and create a connection if there is going to be one. If so, it can progress into something physical.

Kind of the best partner to have though cause in reality you’re not gonna be cheating that deeply unless you have a emotional connection, which means the partner is gonna catch on, hopefully beforehand at least that’s there

When you figure that out let me know. Cause it eats me up alive. Id love to find a couple whores, but I can't do it.

If you think that's frustrating, try being a sapiosexual in what must be one of the most stupid eras of mankind: people are so bereft of patience that there's "short videos" online, as they have no attention. People prefer IM to emails because they can't put a dozen words together. There's the POTUS who has started a war with the sole intention of driving up oil prices so that his family can get wealthier.

Not even mentioning what humans are doing to the Earth. As well as essentially teaching AI to be sentient and eventually take over.

So yes, being a sapiosexual in these times is a challenge. Humans ponder whether or not there's intelligent life on other planets, I ponder whether or not there's intelligent life on Earth.

I'm a demisexual and a sapiosexual, so imagine how hard it is for me! ;)

As a time Demi I've stuck with this same dilemma for so long. I literally have my toys. I've never been able to change that I'm Demi. I'm always going to be Demi and when I have considered or thought about or tried mentoring outside and breaking the boundaries, all it does is hurt me more in the long run.

I am going through the same and also feeling unattractive and rejected despite a big weight loss I can’t just get to that point even sometimes hugging or cuddles needs to have some connection for me

I have learned that as much as you hate finding friends socializing is best for me and if it happens it happens

×
×
  • Create New...